We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi mga Sis!! I'm a Girl Talk newbie, though I have read a lot of your posts here in the past days. I am hopefully a December 2016 bride. "Hopefully" because we haven't reserved a church and reception venue yet. For the church I am hoping to get either San Antonio de Padua Church or Caleruega. Mga Sis, I need you help sana regarding my Reception venues. I have a top 3 in mind:Le Jardin RosellaVille SommetTaaleñaAny bride here who have their recent wedding package rates? I've inquired with them via email, but still no response or excited lang ako masyado. Hehe. TIA!
Guys for lights and sounds, which is the better choice (quality and price), Artuz 101, Sensitivity or Forscink? My wedding's at Angelfields kasi and those three lang yung accredited. Thanks!
nice sis maxim! nakita ko dito un SDE mo... ang gandaaaaaa congratulations to you and your hubby!