Author Topic: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)  (Read 128907 times)

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #200 on: August 20, 2015, 11:30:04 am »
Any feedback about Villa Ibarra? May 2016 tagaytay bride here. Thanks ladies!

hi sis.. We had our wedding in Caleruega/Villa Ibarra three months ago.. You may read my supplier's review here:
http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,289924.0.html

rory_gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #201 on: August 22, 2015, 03:29:44 am »
I'm still on High and hype is still on...
I just shared our SDE and Save the date months ago on this thread. I owe it big time to all the ladies here who keeps on helping other B2B's for the preps, right suppliers and etc.. No one beats the stress of becoming a bride! It didnt even cross my mind that I would become one, and yet when the day had come everything went blur and so bizzaare' and it was the most blissful day of our lives!! Finally the dramas of being a bridezilla me is over!!!
 
TIP:  Make your suppliers happy and they will do exactly the same thing to you on your big day and Saying thank you is a huge deal for them.
Sometimes, it's not bad to ask for discount but don't go overboard, ( I'm talking about my own experience here lols! ) if it's beyond budget then look for something else. I'm not a people person but I learned how important it is to stay in touch with these great people.

It took us like a year and a half to chose the right suppliers that goes along with our personalities. As a couple were not into posh wedding and we'd rather focus more on our guest's comfort. I'ts a celebration of our love and we want everyone to be happy.

It is also necessary to have this "IT FEEL" in choosing your venue and accessibility is a must'

It's pay back time to my suppliers as some of you might consider getting them ( they were all highly commended, wink )
I also admire Father Serg, who officiated our wedding he just gave the best homily for us' not to long but solemn... and breathtakingly beautiful

Church: Our lady of lourdes Parish Church
Wedding officiant:  Father serg
Preps: Hotel Dominique
Venue: "Bali Village Hotel Resort & Spa"
 Caterer: Towns Delight - The Caterer / Maria Lourdes Capupus Hernando
wedding dress:  Nery's Dress Shop / Narisa Velando
HMU: Nini Marquez (Make-Up Artistry By Nini)
Photography: The 12Masters Photography / Marvin Dungao
Videography: Summer Triangle Films / Jeffrey Pile
Coordination: Princess Apple Vidal
 flowers:  Flowers Unlimited Tagaytay
Invitations: Printcity Invitations
Wedding Singer: Madz and Dzhei- Events Singers and Hosts
Lights and sounds: Kalabouge Pro Sounds & Lights
bridal car: Don Robert

and to all GT girls here, Salamat ...

Here's our wedding highlights...
8 months down forever to go!! Never thought that it would be like an extended version but way better than our SDE, Just got this video 10 days ago... wheww finally... anyway it's worth the wait naman, we preferred a 13mins Highlights rather than watching 2 hour video, anyway if i want to have it compiled I'm keeping all the raw clips and we can just watch it separately.

 And there you go....

http://youtu.be/uOOXuhTt-c4

and again... our SDE and save the date in which I shared here on this thread few months back

https://vimeo.com/113589470
https://vimeo.com/114884293

XOXO
Mrs Constantino

« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 06:23:25 pm by rory_gilmore »

sophiehotness

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #202 on: August 24, 2015, 02:19:24 pm »
^sis rory_gilmore, ikaw pala yong bride ni Ms. Nini na super napa-wow ako, ni-like ko pic mo sa fb nya, sis ang ganda mo, super fresh :-) Siya din artist ko noong wedding ko!

Ping18

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #203 on: August 26, 2015, 01:05:29 am »
Hi. October 2016 bride here. Booked OLLP and Hillcreek Gardens.

Anyone here who had their reception at Hillcreek already? We got their all-in package na lang since I want my life easier sana. Upgrades and add-ons na lang, hopefully, because we're putting all our resources on the new house sana.

Super big help this site for me. Decided to unlurk because mabilis lang daw lumipas ang one year, so I need help. Hehe.

mrscreamsoda

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #204 on: August 29, 2015, 09:03:06 am »
Mga sis, magkano corkage fee ng Sonya's Garden? Either Ville Sommet or Sonya's siguro kukunin ko. I want an indoor reception kasi.

ANJFinally

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #205 on: August 29, 2015, 12:52:59 pm »
^hi sis! Nag taas sila actually. 20K for venue fee only. If you're going to hire an outside caterer 2K/viand ata. Then lahat ng ipasok mo, may corkage even the wine. Hehe! You can check on their website sis for the exact price. =)

Happy preps! =)

mrscreamsoda

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #206 on: August 29, 2015, 03:12:51 pm »
^ oo nga sis nasa website. I checked the website 4times. I was looking for the corkage fee percentage. Yun pala in peso nakalagay! Haha. Thanks sis!

ANJFinally

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #207 on: August 29, 2015, 03:33:15 pm »
^Oo sis! HAHA! When we booked our church, I really wanted to have our reception venue in Sonya's. I fell in love with the place kahit sa pictures ko palang nakita. Early this year, their venue fee was just 10K that's why we considered. But upon computation of all the corkage fees, we've crossed it out na on our list since sobrang maharlika na sya. Parang 1+1 bayad supplier, then bayad corkage. hehe!

If it fits your budget, you can still consider sis. Ang ganda and sobrang maaliwalas kasi talaga ng Sonya's. If not, try to scout padin for more, read reviews, and just feel the "this is it" feeling, it helps a lot din. =)

Soon2BWife

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #208 on: August 30, 2015, 07:51:24 pm »
Hi Khalee,
Thanks for the suggestion...I didn't know that Caleruega offers that kind of service...Are they good though? Has anyone had any experience with their choir? I'm just worried coz when I attended my uncle's wedding before in a church in cavite, the choir sucks bigtime and that actually stuck to the guests hehe...poor uncle of mine... Thanks again...


itsdoctin

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #209 on: September 01, 2015, 03:42:55 am »
hi sis.. We had our wedding in Caleruega/Villa Ibarra three months ago.. You may read my supplier's review here:
http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,289924.0.html

thank you so much! super helpful! I'm so glad to know they allow fireworks :)

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #210 on: September 02, 2015, 05:57:47 am »
Has anybody gone to and tried Balay Dako? I just saw photos from IG and read this article that they can also cater weddings here:  http://www.philstar.com/starweek-magazine/2015/08/02/1483445/raising-bar-tagaytay-cuisine

The venue looks so homey and laidback. Napapaisip tuloy ako hehe.

ANJFinally

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #211 on: September 02, 2015, 02:01:35 pm »
^hi sis! Haven't been there but upon searching, I found out that it's under the same company with Antonio's Restaurant. Sharing this blog for you sis.

http://www.ourawesomeplanet.com/awesome/2015/06/balay-dako-tagaytay.html

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #212 on: September 03, 2015, 05:14:44 pm »
thank you so much! super helpful! I'm so glad to know they allow fireworks :)

sis, di na yata allowed ngayon ang fireworks.  Ang alam ko, pinagbawal na nila starting this year.  We inquired kase Dec 2013 pa and before we booked them, we told them na we're having fireworks kaya kahit bawal na this year, pinayagan na rin kami :)

lemaverien

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #213 on: September 05, 2015, 10:35:44 pm »
we are having a wedding at lourdes on jan 5, 2016. anybody na same day and church din para puede magshare sa cost ng church decor :-)

Soon2BWife

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #214 on: September 06, 2015, 05:16:02 pm »
Hi mga sis! Sorry I just want to rant... OMG!!! :o nakakalurki pala talaga to look for a venue kasi ang daming kailangang i-put into account...number one is the Mudra!!! I think I changed venues 3x already due to her...hindi naman pwede awayin kasi they are the ones who will pay for the reception but OMG!!! The hardest part is that I'm not in PI so I basically rely on the people there to give me feedbacks but if the feedbacks are contrary to each other...nakakalurki!!! First, we found this very nice place Narra Hill, me and my sisters all agree that it is nice and fits my theme, but the mudra didn''t like it because of the road going there is too steep and narrow, she's worried for other guests, in short, crossed out...next was the Splash Suites, mudra likes it very much but I don't coz it's not actually overlooking the taal volcano, in short, another crossed out (but mind you mudra was very upset with me crossing it out)...next stop is Taal Vista, mudra also likes it but for some reason I feel it is too expensive...it's ok but I feel that there are much better places in Tagaytay that are much cheaper that it...anyway, it's still under consideration...I would like Villa Ibarra, it's overlooking, looks to fit my theme, I am just hoping that mudra will also like it although it's kinda far already from Caleruega...Any helpful suggestion ladies? especially on dealing with hehe! Thanks in advance...

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #215 on: September 06, 2015, 08:35:03 pm »
^I checked Taal Vista before, their package does seem expensive for what it is. My venue + outside caterer package is a lot cheaper even though i paid them 20k for OOT! Baka naman super ganda ng Taal view?

Not sure which of these have Taal views but you might wanna check them out since nasa same side sila of Narra Hill: Splendido, Rosemont Gardens, Balai Taal, Balai Isabel. Narra Hill seems like a fresh new venue no? Kaso im one of the people who also hate steep/ narrow roads so i kinda have to agree with your mum :P

Soon2BWife

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #216 on: September 07, 2015, 08:51:44 am »
Thanks sparklingjewel for the heads up on the choir...I have the same gut feeling that is why we just booked a professional band..covered na nila both ceremony and venue. We've already seen all the places that you recommended but, except for Narra Hill that my mom is admantly opposing, wala akong ibang nagustuhan...I actually had my sister do an ocular on Villa Ibarra, it seems ok to me and as of now, I think if everything goes well...I might go for Villa Ibarra na kahit medyo malayo sa Caleruega. Do any of you have experience with their catering? I was thiking of either getting their package with the food or just the venue and get a caterer. My theme is Hawaiian-inspired so I am very particular on how they will decorate the place that's why...Thanks...

Marlachua

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #217 on: September 07, 2015, 09:14:11 pm »
hi sissies! may mairerecommend ba kayo ng band for tagaytay wedding.. booked na kasi si madz and dzei on our wedding date? TIA

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #218 on: September 07, 2015, 09:34:50 pm »
^3rd avenue, Infinite Soul Acoustic

Soon2BWife

  • Guest
Re: Tagaytay Wedding (Thread 14)
« Reply #219 on: September 08, 2015, 05:41:08 am »
Thanks agian sis Sparklingjewel for the suggestion... :D

So far here are the suppliers I've reserved from the recent Tagaytay Wedding Expo that my sister attended...any comments about them are very much appreciated...
Florist: Clint Carl Flower Shop
OTD and Emcee: Stat Events and Trends
Band: Madz and Dzhei
Photography and Prenup Video: i-Shot Studio
Venue: Villa Ibarra (tentative)

Whew! I'm almost halfway on the prep...sana magagaling naman itong napili ko...Still to go...
Invitation and Favors
HMU
Videographer
Prenup venue
Honeymoon venue
Wedding Accesories

I don't know if I still need lights and sounds kasi lunch time ang reception ko...any suggestions mga sis?

Just FYI for all the other soon-to-be-brides out there. Another wedding expo is about to occur next weekend at SMX convention center... :)





 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close