Author Topic: Wedding Spending  (Read 20947 times)

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Spending
« Reply #120 on: July 27, 2016, 10:04:02 am »
I think some couples dont get the albums from their photographers. To save money, they will just have it printed with fotobooks or some other provider. Maybe you can do that if you will opt to have an album in the future:)

This is a good one, sis! :) laki talaga ng savings to skip this part. Though, sabi kasi samin ng photographer and nung iba kong friends na kinasal kaya sila kumukuha nito para sa parents :) Kasi we all know na gusto pa din ng parents na very traditional :) Pati yung cinema highlights for the parents din daw yun na nabibitin sa SDE :)

littlemissbiatch

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Spending
« Reply #121 on: July 27, 2016, 10:17:54 am »
^^ Yep, our plan nga is if we don't get photo albums, we order na lang from Apple (they have a photobook printing service and I did a trial run na with our prenup pics). Pero I was wondering if people ever regretted not having the album layout and printing done professionally.

o9kristin

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Spending
« Reply #122 on: July 28, 2016, 03:20:21 am »
1. I wish I spent more on our wedding bands because masyadong common yung design na napili naming for our rings. As in andami kong kakila na halos kaparehas namin ng rings. Now, I'm thinking of upgrading pero maybe after 10 years? :D
2. I wish I spent less on (nothing cause budget friendly lahat ng suppliers namin.)
3. I am glad I didn't spend so much on my gown. Ayun nakatambak na lang at puro alikabok na.
4. I wish I never included and spent on our cake. Sobrang stressful nung supplier ko. The night before my wedding, I texted my supplier to ask what time ide-deliver yung cake. Ang sagot ba naman sakin, "sino to?". Ayun, halatang minadali yung cake. Tabingi and malayo sa peg na gusto ko. Kumukulo pa rin dugo ko pag naalala ko!

maukris

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Spending
« Reply #123 on: July 28, 2016, 07:25:59 pm »
advice ko lang sis, research research and research. di dahil recommended ng friends na kinasal sa same location, okay na kasi it depends pa rin sa preferences ninyo. if you have a year to prepare, baka yung mga gusto ninyo for prenup kaya DIY, and pwede walang stylist. and as much as possible get a supplier who have a concern sanyo, like sikat nga, pero pag nag follow ka, ask is sino at kelan ang kasal. hahaha. it happened po kasi sakin sa flowers (sorry mag 1 year na nakaraaan, sila ang medyo napagsisihan ko).
and also know your priorities,
for me, I don't spent to much sa bridal car and cake, though maganda talaga sa pictures

marsala2016

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Spending
« Reply #124 on: July 28, 2016, 09:37:29 pm »
Sisses, super impt. Ba ng prenup video for the reception.? We're going to have our prenup shoot this weekend eh di available si videographer may out of the country shoot. We're thinking ituloy na kasi hirap mahanap ng common sched for photo, video and make up plus the venue. Si fiance gusto na ilet go yun, ako i'm having second thoughts kasi part ng video package. Iniisip ko if dapat ba talaga may ganon sa reception?

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Spending
« Reply #125 on: July 28, 2016, 10:26:27 pm »
^ If its the same venue, theme, clothes as the prenup photos, I suggest you skip the video. There's no point watching the same thing from different angles, nakakaumay. Plus the video usually ends up capturing the couple posing for the photos... so annoying. Lugi ka lang yung video kasi hindi sya namaximize.
We made sure to have different ones.

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Spending
« Reply #126 on: July 29, 2016, 12:14:37 am »
@marsala - it really depends on you guys, we didn't have a prenup video, we only availed of the prenup photo which is part of the package. Pwedi nyo naman ituloy yung prenup photo shoot, then shoot on a different location/date for your prenup video. That way hindi kayo super pagod. Actually, we did our prenup shoot from 3-6 PM (that was just the basic shoot), pero super nakakapagod na sya. What more yung 2 sets of team na nag aagawan sa inyo asking you to do certain poses and acts over and over again  hehe. 

marsala2016

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Spending
« Reply #127 on: July 29, 2016, 11:01:20 pm »
Thank you sis sparklingjewel & Missus O. You have a point, actually yes, same venue, clothes, theme for the photos eh.,i guess di nadin masyado important yun since we will show na the prenup photos sa reception, tama nakakaumay nga pag ganon. I'll let it go haha, and gusto nadin ni fiance na matuloy kami this weekend sa shoot so goodbye prenup video na talaga. He said, we keep it simple nalang daw. Ok.:)

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Spending
« Reply #128 on: July 29, 2016, 11:25:09 pm »
^ Hi sis, if you are bent on having the prenup video pwedi pa din naman. But probably on a different day. Kasi nakakapagod talaga, or lipat nyo na lang yung date na pwedi yung videographer nyo. You can have it as a save the date video.

If budget is a concern, one tip that I could recommend is just look for things that are free, and things that you already have.

We didn't splurge on our prenup shoot. Ang gastos lang namin ay yung snacks, gas, tips for the HMUA, and dinner with our photogs and stylist.  We used clothes that we already own. We used the free trial of our HMUA na kasama sa package, our venue was free. Our friends who were starting up their styling event gifted us with free styling. Even the props that we used are things we have sa house.   Kahit na we only used it in 2 scenes, nakakatuwa pa din.  hehe.  I also DIYed some props pala.  Honestly, nakakapagod sya, pero nakakatuwa pa din. There were times na naasar ako jun sa hubby ko, kasi hindi sya nag fufull smile hehe. Pero parang artista lang, pag sinabi na ng shoot, smile na uli hehe.

shopaholic

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Spending
« Reply #129 on: July 30, 2016, 10:45:18 am »
Hi sis kaitlynmischa, I got semi-planning from Empire Weddings. I'm less than 4 months away and I feel like it's been sulit. I've been hands on Naman, but when I feel stressed Na, or the supplier is super hard to reach, she handles it. So I feel good knowing there's someone to back me up and make sure the wedding preps are on track.  So for me, if you can afford it, go! 😀

kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Spending
« Reply #130 on: July 30, 2016, 05:05:05 pm »
Hi sis shopaholic thanks for letting me know. ;D Slowly I am learning na nga din the importance of halfway coordination, ayoko din kasi ng last minute na planning. Lalo na the smallest details that we tend to forget. My coordination will start palang ng December, but I'm excited na to delegate it to her. Thanks sis!

monay09

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Spending
« Reply #131 on: August 03, 2016, 11:26:44 am »
1. I wish I spent more on food, lahat naman nakakakain kaya lang nag hesitate na sila bumalik since buffet ang set up ng food..(hehe) parang feeling ko lang nabitin sila or they not inform na pwede bumalik..hahah

2. I wish I spent less on flowers, kasi my mga flowers pa nga naiwan sa room ko na hindi naibigay sa mga ninang at ibang special guests kaya ayun nasa center table silang lahat and yung iba tinapon na, although i only paid 2000 for the entourage flowers and no more flower thingy decorations..  pwede naman pala yung wedding na ganun.. haha

3. I am glad I didn't spend so much on my gown, actually [textspeak!] train or trail lang ang nirent ko, yung dress talaga hiniram ko lang sa boss ko, and perfect! ambonga na ng output..:)

4. I wish I never included and spent on nothing. lahat budget friendly. even the emcee, hmua, photograpers, photoboot and flowers,

two thumbs up for the suppliers, WE'VE GOT THE BEST YET AFFORDABLE!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close