watch now

Author Topic: Oral Glutathione Thread 23  (Read 142984 times)

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: Oral Glutathione Thread 23
« Reply #560 on: April 28, 2016, 09:25:50 am »
i feel you sis mimiku. ganda ganda nga ng effect saken ng snowcaps. nalagpasan ko na rin yung dry effect sa lalamunan every morning.

nakakatulong din syempre yung pagbabalat ko dahil sa sabon. pero feel na feel ko yung glow na para akong blooming. and nakakagulat lang kasi yung pagsumpong ng allergy ko nabawwasan (eye allergy sa polution alikabok)

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Oral Glutathione Thread 23
« Reply #561 on: April 28, 2016, 09:33:10 am »
^ Yes, I can literally feel my face glowing. Or maybe because I don't feel that exhausted anymore. The only downside is once I stop, I notice the glow dissipates immediately. I am a new mom so I feel so groggy and dead-tired everyday plus my skin is awfully dull. I tried other supplements like rosehips and collagen but no results. Collagen made me swell and rosehips did not help that much. I am taking Snowcaps primarily to beat up tiredness and dull skin. Bonus na lang talaga na madali akong pumuti dito.

spicypeanuts

  • Guest
Re: Oral Glutathione Thread 23
« Reply #562 on: April 28, 2016, 11:07:12 pm »
Everesh White EX maganda combo with Tathion 307 or PH338. Japanese swear by that product. Wala na kasing Hakubi, yung long-standing no. 1 whitening supplement sa Japan noon.

magandang combi ito no need na to take additional vitamin c. makabili nga kay cheskasstore

pinkat

  • Guest
Re: Oral Glutathione Thread 23
« Reply #563 on: April 29, 2016, 04:22:45 pm »
Ilan capsules ng snow iniinum niyo sa isang day?

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Oral Glutathione Thread 23
« Reply #564 on: April 29, 2016, 08:39:23 pm »
^Hello. Since I am not aiming for whitening, once a day lang ok na sa akin. Pero still like I said, hiyang ako since visible na pumuputi ako.

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Oral Glutathione Thread 23
« Reply #565 on: April 30, 2016, 07:19:20 am »
Im done with my last intake of Met kagabi. Yeah, nag lighten ang skincolor ko, but i think kelangan pa ng 2 more Met bottles. Mamumulubi ako nyan.hahaha. I will try Snowcaps. Lazada has it on sale right now at Php1095 per box. How many days if COD within Metro Manila? Sinong nakapag try ng COD mga sis? Feedbacks will be appreciated. Thank you.

insekyora

  • Guest
PH338 by MEJIE MEDICAL GROUP - ANY GOOD REVIEWS AT ALL? ANY?
« Reply #566 on: April 30, 2016, 09:59:06 am »
Mga sisters,

I purchased PH338 from a reputable seller. Because of the shipping savings, i purchased their promo yung 8000+ for 5 90 blister packs na PH338. I used to take KYORIN and green blister pack and ang ganda ng effect sa akin. I wish nag-researched ako na phased out na pala ang KYORIN.

Now I'm left with this MEJIE version.  M.E.J.I.E. 450 pieces! Natatakot ako sa mga reviews na nagkandasakit ng ulo at nahilo ang iba and sumuka pa. HIndi ko ma-take kahit isang tablet.

Arrghhh... I'm sooooo sad and disappointed talaga. Napakasayang ng pera if ever.

The pharmaceutical company MEJIE does not even exist. MEIJI yes but MEJIE no!

I'm a worry-wart and I'm beginning to think  these could be  FAKE replica of PH338s..

However, I don't believe Japanese does fake items.

But the seller is REPUTABLE Naman! Pero ang nilagay kasi nila sa website nila ay yung picture pa rin ng KYORIN version.

Any good reviews at all from anyone for this MEJIE version?

Salamat!









yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Oral Glutathione Thread 23
« Reply #567 on: April 30, 2016, 11:28:18 am »
^Hi sis. Oo nga wala yung manufacturer na yan ni-research ko din sa net before. And yes, dun ako sa reputable seller ko bumili but di nga hiyang sa akin (headaches). If you want pure gluta from japan I think you can try yung Tathion307. Its pretty effective for me before. Maybe you can ask the seller if you can return the items? Baka pumayag. Sana.

insekyora

  • Guest
Re: Oral Glutathione Thread 23
« Reply #568 on: April 30, 2016, 01:36:21 pm »
Sis candygrenade, since Taga-Japan ka, is there a way for you guys to determine if a company is legit? I just recently purchased ph338 from a reputable online store pero instead of Kyorin, Mejie pinadala sa akin... 450 tablets. It's MEJIE not MEIJI.

The word MEJIE does not even exist in Google let alone maging name ng company.

The online store displayed ph338 from Kyorin pa so this falls into false advertisement.

Ayokong ikamatay pag uminom ako nito... May mga kids ako :)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 01:40:29 pm by insekyora »

insekyora

  • Guest
Re: Oral Glutathione Thread 23
« Reply #569 on: April 30, 2016, 01:38:42 pm »
^Hi sis. Oo nga wala yung manufacturer na yan ni-research ko din sa net before. And yes, dun ako sa reputable seller ko bumili but di nga hiyang sa akin (headaches). If you want pure gluta from japan I think you can try yung Tathion307. Its pretty effective for me before. Maybe you can ask the seller if you can return the items? Baka pumayag. Sana.

Salamat sis... Sakit sakit ng loob ko. Iba yung picture (Kyorin pa) ang displayed sa website nila eh. Maganda naman ang service nila but I'm afraid this product is bogus...Kaya ako naghahanap ng good reviews.

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Oral Glutathione Thread 23
« Reply #570 on: May 02, 2016, 05:24:18 am »
Mga sis who took snowcaps, where did you purchase it? Authentic ba yung sa Lazada? Im kinda worried though. 2boxes pa naman nabili ko. My first intake kasi was yesterday afternoon, i felt really sleepy kasi after taking it for about 20 mins.. Although i took in on an empty stomach. I was just wondrin' if this is a usual reaction. Thanks..

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: Oral Glutathione Thread 23
« Reply #571 on: May 02, 2016, 09:27:32 am »
ako rin 1 capsule of snowcaps a day. super ok naman effect saken. bilis ko pumuti at mag glow pero syempre with the help din yun ng soap ko but i know with my soap alone hindi  ko maachieve yung ganitong state ng skin ko.

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Oral Glutathione Thread 23
« Reply #572 on: May 02, 2016, 02:22:12 pm »
Sis candygrenade, since Taga-Japan ka, is there a way for you guys to determine if a company is legit? I just recently purchased ph338 from a reputable online store pero instead of Kyorin, Mejie pinadala sa akin... 450 tablets. It's MEJIE not MEIJI.

I tried the old Kyorin formula of PH338 almost ten years ago and it worked wonders for me until I switched to the more potent Tathion 307. Legit talaga yung lumang PH338 kasi yan yung kasabayan ng first wave glutathione pills from Japan like Atomolan, Landelution, and Tathion 307. No idea why Kyorin (http://www.kyorin-rmd.co.jp/) discontinued its production, but when I did research on “Mejie” or “Meijie,” iisa lang lumalabas na company in Japan and they make plastic wrap (http://www.meijie.co.jp/). Meiji, on the other hand, only has Beauté White as their whitening supplement in addition to their famous amino collagen line. They do not make PH338. Sobrang suspicious ako sa bagong PH338 na yan kaya hindi ako bumibili. I am so sorry to hear na you ended up buying too much sis. Ingat na lang po next time and I hope you find your holy grail whitening supplement.

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Oral Glutathione Thread 23
« Reply #573 on: May 02, 2016, 02:34:56 pm »
Mga sis who took snowcaps, where did you purchase it? Authentic ba yung sa Lazada? Im kinda worried though. 2boxes pa naman nabili ko. My first intake kasi was yesterday afternoon, i felt really sleepy kasi after taking it for about 20 mins.. Although i took in on an empty stomach. I was just wondrin' if this is a usual reaction. Thanks..

Yes. Tried it na. Authentic yung sa Lazada.

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Oral Glutathione Thread 23
« Reply #574 on: May 03, 2016, 03:28:28 am »
Thank you for the reply Sis Mimiku!😊

spicypeanuts

  • Guest
Re: Oral Glutathione Thread 23
« Reply #575 on: May 04, 2016, 11:15:33 am »
ako naman mas hiyang ako sa Ph338 na new kesa sa old. masyado kasing pinkish [textspeak!] old. itong bago tama lang. aware naman ako na new packaging na sa seller ko kasi posted sa FB page nila and IG page. bought it from cheskas. hindi lang sa .net nila under construction kasi site. maganda siya kasabay ng vita white plus or everesh white ex. hindi na ako nag tatake ng additional vitamin c

bluepink

  • Guest
Re: Oral Glutathione Thread 23
« Reply #576 on: May 04, 2016, 09:34:26 pm »
^ Hi spicypeanuts. Where'd you get your Ph338? I always bought Ph338 and Tathion307 from Japanichi however they don't have Landelution, Ph338 and Tathion307 in stock right now. This is frustrating! Please help me find a reputable store where I can get any of these.  :'(  :'(  :'(

simpleemie

  • Guest
Re: Oral Glutathione Thread 23
« Reply #577 on: May 05, 2016, 07:14:26 am »
hi snowcaps users!
ok ba yung soap nito? minsan kase may promo.
sis mimiku at sassy gal.. pano nyo tine take to? sabay with vit c? or may interval?
3 months na ko. i take it every am with any vit c kung ano mabili ko ☺ . whats the best vit c ba mga sis?
im not after lang din sa whitening effect nito. It helps din fight allergies...

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Oral Glutathione Thread 23
« Reply #578 on: May 05, 2016, 02:58:05 pm »
I take it once a day, after breakfast. In my experience mas ok kung iinom ka ng 500 mg of any Vit C twice a day. So after breakfast - 1 SC and then 1 Vit. C. Sa gabi na yung pangalawang Vit. C. Though ok din naman kahit 1 Vit. C lang. Minsan kasi tinatamad ako.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 02:59:53 pm by mimiku »

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Oral Glutathione Thread 23
« Reply #579 on: May 11, 2016, 01:08:14 pm »
Hi! Update lang. I've been taking NAC pala, and double dosing it, kumbaga, I take 4 pills na 600 mg a day.

I think it's giving me diarrhea? Not sure. Pero I've been having unusually soft poops for days since I double dosed. Is anyone having the same experience?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close