watch now

Author Topic: Organic Body Bleach by Celeste  (Read 3363 times)

green-aholic

  • Guest
Organic Body Bleach by Celeste
« on: May 21, 2015, 04:56:10 pm »
Who has ever tried this? I am so interested with the product because it contains organic ingredients, according to them. As proof, I've searched on and saw feedbacks on facebook that kids use it too. This product promised skin improvement which includes whiter skin, diminishing of skin impurities, gives glow and soft skin, in just 7 days! It should be maintained once a month. I actually bought now, but still I want feedbacks. Please, if you've tried this product already, kindly share your experiences and which soap works best with this one, etc.

Thank you so much!!

kittehdoll

  • Guest
Re: Organic Body Bleach by Celeste
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 07:00:38 am »
Im interested din, please share mga sis

celebrity_me

  • Guest
Re: Organic Body Bleach by Celeste
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 11:50:30 am »
where to buy sis? :) i waaaaant!!! and kamusta effect green-aholic?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close