watch now

Author Topic: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)  (Read 38915 times)

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #160 on: November 22, 2015, 09:42:41 am »
^^Naiisip ko sya only when we attend baptisms/christenings. Lately kasi mejo marami kami naattendan na ganung events, plus weddings na rin, so I take note of the caterers na nasarapan ako, venues I liked, etc. My husband and I also talked about who we will be getting as ninongs/ninangs na rin.

Mas concern ko ngayon yung mga gamit ni baby. I'm 7 and a half months along now and wala pa akong ni isang gamit, except for a crib we bought on sale. I think sa January ko nalang iisipin yun, after Christmas.

arragalang

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #161 on: November 23, 2015, 08:15:21 pm »
Hello soon to be moms!

I came from the gtalk thread for babies due on 3rd quarter 2015 and we made a community on Facebook called First Time Moms PH :)

Inviting all of you to join us there! We have amazing giveaways happening on the 25th also!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1654473594832666/

Hope to see you there!

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #162 on: November 24, 2015, 07:02:21 pm »
Mommies, what brand gamit niyo to baby wear?  I'm looking for breastfeeding cover din, I hope to do better this time and breastfeed longer.

ladylucille

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #163 on: November 28, 2015, 05:30:23 pm »
Mommies, what brand gamit niyo to baby wear?  I'm looking for breastfeeding cover din, I hope to do better this time and breastfeed longer.

For baby carrier, we're using Ergobaby sis.  For bfeeding cover, i'm planning to buy yung Boncho from Indigo baby.

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #164 on: November 28, 2015, 06:00:35 pm »
For baby carrier, I'm looking at the Tula. Pero I think I'll buy pag nakapanganak na ko. I don't think I'll be baby wearing my baby as a newborn. I don't plan on going out a lot when the baby's still a newborn.  Siguro pag 3 months nalang sya.

ladylucille

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #165 on: November 28, 2015, 11:09:35 pm »
Do you girls plan to use cloth diapers or disposable? 

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #166 on: November 29, 2015, 12:22:18 am »
^Disposable for me sis. The laundry for cloth diapers alone will drive me crazy. Even if we plan on getting a yaya I can't imagine using cloth diapers.

^^^for breastfeeding covers pala, I like the udder covers from babymama.ph. Looks like a breastfeeding apron so parang really convenient to use.


ladylucille

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #167 on: November 29, 2015, 11:47:31 am »
Im thinking na malaki ang mssave kasi.  My daughter now is 3y9m old na.  She wears diaper na lang sa gabi at wiwi na lang yun.  Kaya naisip ko if cloth diaper siguro gamit namin mas makakasave ako. 

Will try to use CDs sa 2nd baby namin.  Ang extra challenge lang na part is yung paglaba ng CD inserts na may poop!   :P  Goodluck sakin. hehe...

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #168 on: November 29, 2015, 06:11:58 pm »
Tula or Ergobaby is just available lang ba online?  My first baby went out na even at 1 month so I have to be prepared sa second one.

kymmiiee

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #169 on: November 29, 2015, 08:57:22 pm »
^Ergo is available in Baby Company section in some malls. Tula is online lang, some local distributors are CEO Emporium and Baobao Babies and meron pa din yata iba.

ladylucille

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #170 on: November 30, 2015, 01:36:13 pm »
Tula or Ergobaby is just available lang ba online?  My first baby went out na even at 1 month so I have to be prepared sa second one.

Ergobaby is available sa baby company ng SM malls.  Got mine sa distributor, Richwell Trading in Qc, for a discounted price.  You might want to inquire with Richwell.

mine121305

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #171 on: December 08, 2015, 02:53:21 pm »
Do you girls plan to use cloth diapers or disposable?


I am planning to use disposable while nasa hospital pa, then lampin if nasa bahay na.
I bought 5pcs ng cloth diapers charcoal-bamboo 5layer for 1.3k. I will use it kung magfit na sa newborn ko.

Its better ata to use disposable if gabi. But i wanted to monitor yung wiwi at pupu kaya gs2 ko sa tela muna sa first weeks paglabas ng baby ko

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #172 on: December 11, 2015, 07:42:58 pm »
My OB just informed me I might give birth as early as Jan 14. A month from now! Ang bilis ng panahon. Wala pa ako ni isang gamit. Except for a crib I got on sale and a baby swing that a friend lent me. No clothes, no blankets, nothing. Have you started shopping for your baby already?

maia_iane

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #173 on: December 12, 2015, 05:20:07 pm »
Hi Everyone! I just got discharged from the hospital due to preterm contractions inwas having Thursday evening. Praise Hod the contractions stopped with the medicines given. I still have maintenance meds for the next two weeks and is in bed rest. Mga sis, lesson learned talaga and let's all take it easy for our babies, lalo na at most of us are very well into the last trimester. I might be giving birth earliest on Dec 28 but we are hoping to reach January 8, if kaya pa and if I won't ve having any regular contractions after my medication. Take care!

msals2007

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #174 on: December 14, 2015, 08:24:49 am »
Since March to early April pa naman ang due ko, I planned to buy baby's stuff after the holidays na. Mas maraming sale and discounted items nun and no more Christmas rush. Daming tao sa malls palagi ngayon.

mine121305

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #175 on: December 24, 2015, 01:56:50 pm »
Halos nabili ko na yung mga NEED na items ni baby. Si baby na ang hinihintay ko. Excited. Bumili lang ako nung 8th month ko na. Nagbuy ako mostly sa SM dept store. Yung crib, mana lang naman. Yung blanket may binili din ako sa bayan (novaliches) mas mura kesa sa mall. Kaso late ko na nalaman na mas mura don at maganda din tela ng blanket nila.

Online bumili ako ng cloth diaper (5 pieces bamboo type for 1200, free shipping) though hindi pa magagamit ng infant. I'll try pa din for sure paglaki nya. Magagamit nya iyon.

Nga pala, pinapainom ako ng OB ng eveprime. I searched and have asked some friends, nakaka-dilate sya ng cervix. Ayun, na share ko lang. Inumin ko sa pasko para tapos na ang holiday. Hopefully, hindi kami matapat ng new year's eve.

God Bless!


caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #176 on: December 24, 2015, 04:37:37 pm »
^ Can I ask sis, ilan ang binili mong damit ni baby? and anong mga nabili mo? Trying to get an idea of how much to buy. Ayoko naman may masayang. Thanks!

jendan03

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #177 on: December 29, 2015, 04:08:03 pm »
Hi mommies! Tagal ko hindi ng log in. More than 2 years din. Dati dun ako s TTC thread. Now i'm having my second baby na. EDD is Mar 02 2016. First week ng feb ang uwi ko sa pinas, i'm an ofw nga pala, and i'll be travelling alone. Sanay naman ako kasi noong first ko ganon din. The only difference eh cebu pac ako ng book. Sayang kc eh. Ng book ako hindi ko pa alam na buntis ako. Allowed lang to travel sa cebu pac till 34 weeks. Eh 36 weeks na ako nun. Sabi ng OB ko dito sa Dubai gagawin daw nya 34 weeks un permit to travel ko. sana wala maging problem. Healthy naman si baby. [textspeak!] ba ma advise nyo mga mommies. TIA!

ladylucille

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #178 on: December 30, 2015, 01:47:07 am »
jendan03 sis just wear dark clothes at yung mukang hindi ka masyado buntis.  nag plane din ako from manila to iloilo last week (35weeks).  PAL kami.  nagsubmit lang ako ng med cert at tinignan ako ng doctor ng PAL.  chikka chikka lang ginawa ko kay doc.  tapos naka black blouse ako, gray cardigan at maong pants.  tinanong ako when's my due date daw at kung babalik ako ng manila to give birth.

also sa med cert ko indicated na 27weeks pa lang ako. hihi...

ladylucille

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #179 on: December 30, 2015, 01:55:57 am »
Mommies, this is useful.  This was shared to me by a fellow mom when I was pregnant with my eldest (year 2011).

THINGS TO BUY FOR NEWBORN:
1. 8 pairs Mittens
2. 8 pairs socks/booties
3. 12 pcs. Bibs
4. 24 pcs. Lampin (birds’ eye)
5. 12 sets Tieside
6. 12 sets frogsuit (longsleeves)
7. Baby hats
8. Feeding bottles
9. Sterilizer***
10. Brush for bottles
11. Nipples for the bottles, (#1, #2, #4 ) not so much
12. Crystal Case (get these at SM)
13. 2 sets beddings
14. Rubber changing pad
15. Baby’s bath wash
16. Wipes
17. Cotton
18. Cotton container
19. Ear Thermometer, plastic refill
20. Baby detergent – cycles or perla
21. Cotton buds
22. Anti diaper rash cream; apply after every diaper change
23. Disposable or CD diapers for newborn
24. Grooming kit for newborn – with nailcutter, nail file, medicine drop, for the nose, comb, brush, tongue brusher ( plastic for the finger)
25. Alcohol
26. Atsuete de mansanilla  – a non mentholated chest rub; for kabag, colds, cough
27. Diaper bag
28. Bath tub
29. Foam bath
30. Sponge for bathing
31. Basin for washing the bottles
32. Salt for washing the bottles
33. Dishwashing liquid
34. Scotch Brite Sponge
35. Boppy pillow
36. 3 -6 pcs. Hooded Receiving blanket
37. 3 -6 pcs. Bath towel 100% cotton
38. 6 pcs. Flannel blanket for swaddling
39. Formula Milk (Ask your pedia re d brand) – if mother is not breastfeeding
40. Bottle Warmer ***
41. Bassinet or baby carriage / crib

***Some said it is not good to heat the bottles, so it is up to you if you want to sterilize your bottles after cleaning or reheat frozen or chilled breastmilk in the future.  But I think  for newborn, bottles should be sterilized or clean enough.

OPTIONAL:

1. Baby monitor
2. Baby bag (diaper and baby’s things bag)
3. Clock in baby’s room
4. Lamp in baby’s room
5. Extra Sampayan for drying children’s clothes

THINGS TO BRING TO THE HOSPITAL (FOR MOMMY):
1. Breastpads
2. Bathrobe
3. Maternity underpads
4. Sanitary napkins
5. Pajamas (long sleeves)
6. Breast Pump
7. Plastic Bags or containers for breastmilk
8. Nipple cream for breastfeeding(for Sore Nipples or you can apply your own breast milk directly to your nipple)
9. Breastpads
10. Nursing Bra (you can also use regular bra)
11. Feminine wash to wash the vagina
12. Sweater
13. Bedroom Slippers
14. Socks
15. Lip balm
16. Tissue (Facial & Roll)
17. Blanket, Pillow, Bedsheets (hosp will provide, bring only if u want to)
18. Plates, Bowls, Utensils for eating
19. Bibs, burp cloth for baby (used when breastfeeding)
20. Camera / Videocam 

THINGS TO BRING TO THE HOSPITAL (DIAPER BAG): WHEN GOING HOME

1. 2 sets Mittens
2. 2 sets Socks/Booties
3. 2 sets Tieside
4. Hat
5. 2 pcs. Receiving Blanket
6. Baby Carriage / bassinet
7. Formula Milk      -   if mother is not breastfeeding
8. 2 pcs. Feeding bottles
9. Diapers
10. Wipes

HAPPY SHOPPING!!! AND CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close