watch now

Author Topic: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)  (Read 38666 times)

jcdamian

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #100 on: August 12, 2015, 03:56:20 pm »
hello mommy marlan15!

when my wife is a 6w3d pregnant based on TVS, we also heard our baby's heartbeat. In ultrasound we saw subchorionic hemorrhage too. Pero wala naman nararamdaman si misis non na kakaiba.. We felt sad ng marinig namin yun mismo sa sonologists kase 1st baby namin yun so wala kami idea kung ano yun then when we gave the result in her OB. She told us na may nangyayare rw talaga na ganon pero as time goes by, yung hemorrhage na yun is kusang magheheal. kaya para kami nabunutan ng tinik ni misis. Her OB prescribed medication also, Duphaston. Pinainom yun 3x a day for two weeks then nag U/S ulit sya. Sa awa naman ng Dyos, nawala na yung hemorrhage nya and masigla heartbeat ni baby. Hanggang ngayon, iniinom pa rin nya yung OBIMIN at folic acid na bigay sa kanya.. 1 week lang sya nagkaroon ng nausea at vomiting. at hirap din sya minsan matulog at sometimes meron syang bad dreams. Lage rin sya bloated tapos kinakabag. lalo na pag matutulog na kami, lage nya dinadaing na masakit daw tyan nya. Sa august 14, balik namin sa OB nya. 12weeks5days na si baby non.. hehe.. kaya mommy marlan15, wag ka masyado mag alala.. Aayos din yang pakiramdam mo. basta lage ka lang magpray at kausapin lang si baby. Makakasama mo rin sya sa march 2016..

GOD BLESS SAYO PATI KAY BABY!  ;D

Carylldax

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #101 on: August 15, 2015, 08:20:42 am »
@jcdamian
Mukhang batch kami ng wife mu. Edd feb25. Im on my 12w now, acid reflux nalang at bloating na feel ko, sometimes cramping , headache and boobs pain, this is after random suka moments. Kumusta wife mu? Ano pang symptoms niya?

stupidgal

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #102 on: August 17, 2015, 10:18:55 pm »

Hi,

Did you stop taking Folic Acid after the 13th week? Or tuloy pa din?

damsel.in.distress

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #103 on: August 18, 2015, 11:17:40 am »
^now on my 19th week and tuloy pa din ang folic acid since I can't take any other vitamins pa because it will aggravate lang daw my hyperemesis. I take moriamin forte(multivitamins/b-complex) as needed. It eases nausea.

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #104 on: August 18, 2015, 02:38:57 pm »
Ako nga I'm not taking any vitamins now. Hehe. I'm on my second trimester already. I stopped taking my folic acid, fish oil, and Obimin before my 1st trimester ended because they worsened my morning sickness. My doctor said you don't really NEED vitamins, as long as you're eating as healthy as you can. Babies are parasites and will take everything it can from the mommy. The only thing I'm taking now is Propan with iron to increase my appetite. I think I eat balanced meals, and I take fruits with every single meal. In my last check up, baby was doing great. I also feel much better. Good luck to us all!

misha_pink

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #105 on: August 18, 2015, 04:32:09 pm »
Due date on March 2016, first time here and first time mommy too :) So excited to learn new things from other moms-to-be and of course to share my journey na din, hehe!

Question, any one here na may benign cyst na nakita during TVS? I have one and really praying it resolves on its own. Having my follow up check up in 2 weeks.

stupidgal

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #106 on: August 20, 2015, 09:14:45 pm »
is benign cyst same with myoma/fibroid?

stupidgal

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #107 on: August 20, 2015, 09:20:10 pm »
Sis caterpillar-girl. I'm taking the same set as you do and my morning sickness became worse when I had that combination. I was better when I was just taking folic acid but my ob asked me to stop right after the 12th week.  Mejo napaisip tuloy ako na folic acid na lang instead of obimin, fish oil and calcium.

misha_pink

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #108 on: August 21, 2015, 08:54:33 am »
stupidgal - nope, hindi siya myoma or fibroid. Fluid-filled, anechoic so hindi naman siya cancerous. As per OB, common daw siya and usually resolves on its own pag nag-form na yung placenta that's why may follow up U/S on my 12th week kasi dapat by then nagshrink na.
Sana ok na talaga  :)

sweetsweet

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #109 on: August 21, 2015, 11:39:12 pm »
I took my PT last Aug. 15 and I tested positive. I was really shocked (although my hubby and I have been working on our 2nd baby for 2 years na) kasi I thought I'm just getting fat and super bloated lang. I was even starving myself at work (i'm on graveyard shift) just to lose weight eh yun pala preggy na ako.

I honestly can't remember my last menstruation date, so estimate ng OB is 6-8 weeks. But I'll be having my TVS tomorrow so it will be more accurate. I can't wait hear my baby's heartbeat!

One week after learning about my pregnancy, bumawi ako ng kain. So now my belly is starting to show. I hope this preganancy won't be high risk, since I'm already 39. My eldest is already 9 y/o.

I'm always gassy and bloated with excessive burping, and everytime I get up from bed nasusuka ako. Very unlike my first pregnancy. Ang hirap :( But still thankful for God's blessing :)

prettysherry

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #110 on: August 24, 2015, 01:51:51 pm »
Sis msals2007!! Super relate ako sa iyo sis! This is my third pregnancy na and like u "surprise" din ito for me/us! Kaya same tayo first reaction as in super iyak and emote! My second is only 1 year old e so I'll be giving birth before she turns 2! Kaloka! But I managed to overcome na din my nega emotions through my friends and through prayer. :) Kaya yan! God will provide! :)

So again joining here sa thread...ang etd ko is January 8 based on the TVS where I heard the baby's heartbeat din. Although weird nga kasi parang naging earlier kasi based on my last menstrual date dapat around january 12 thereabouts pa. Anyway ayun, I'm 4 months na! God bless everyone!

salvage_me

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #111 on: August 24, 2015, 04:20:49 pm »
Mommies and daddies, may fb group tayo :)

GT Babies due on First Quarter of 2015

Join na!

msals2007

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #112 on: August 25, 2015, 09:03:41 am »
Sis prettysherry, mas mahirap pala yung sa iyo kasi very young pa ang second child mo. Sobrang hirap for you and your second child. I'm sure talagang makikipagcompete pa sa sa attention mo yung 2nd child mo kasi baby na baby pa rin siya. When I got pregnant sa second child ko, nalungkot ako para sa panganay ko kasi di na siya solo at may kahati na sa attention namin. But anyway, kaya natin eto. Basta may mga supportive husband and relatives tayo. Ako nga din talagang I'm setting aside the what ifs and nega thoughts. Mas mauuna ka sa akin, ako March to April pa ETD. Let's all stay healthy and positive vibes lang palagi.

OfficeGirl

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #113 on: August 26, 2015, 03:17:17 am »
Malapit na tayong makalagpas ng 1st trimester mga sis. :) Ingat lagi!  ;)

MarLan15

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #114 on: August 27, 2015, 02:26:12 pm »
I am leaving this thread. We lost the heartbeat of our baby. I was D & C last Saturday, August 22. This is really painful to us because this is already my 2nd miscarriage. Obgyne suggested to take APAS panel test. Before TTC, we'll consult first with immunologist. Pray everyday and just trust Him. In God's time, hubby and I will receive our greatest gift. God bless everyone.

msals2007

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #115 on: August 27, 2015, 04:15:54 pm »
Its really sad to hear the news sis MarLan15. Yes, in God's perfect time everything will be okay. Stay strong. God bless.

misischety

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #116 on: August 29, 2015, 01:20:09 am »
So sad for you Sis Marlan15 but don't worry in God's perfect timing he will bless you again with a baby. Keep the faith sis. I'll pray for you..  Stay strong. *hug* 

shabby

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #117 on: September 02, 2015, 04:53:47 pm »
Sorry, sis Marlan15...

Ako naman on my 13th week. First-time ko mabuntis, after one year of marriage. EDD March 10, 2016. Since nagspotting ako ng 11th week, and nadiagnose na placenta previa totalis, nahospitalize na ako at ngayon, nagresign na from work and under complete bed rest. Since last week, no more spotting but I still experience cramping. Magastos yung mga pampakapit tapos na-admit pa nga ako nung 11th week. Sana talaga tuluy-tuloy na mawala spotting, cramping and hopefully, umakyat ang placenta para may chance pa ako na mag-normal delivery.

pandoralover

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #118 on: September 04, 2015, 03:22:05 pm »
Sorry to hear the sad news, sis Marian15.

I'm on my 12th week too with a rainbow baby. We lost our first one at 20 weeks 3 years ago. EDD ko is on March 15, 2016. No major problems aside from occasional cramping lang kung first few weeks.

Curious lang ako if normal malaga yung increase ng discharge, as in sometimes I wake up in the morning soaked yung undies ko with discharge. I have yet to ask my OB, sa 20 pa yung sched namin eh. :(

salvage_me

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #119 on: September 04, 2015, 07:24:47 pm »
^ sis normal yung increased milky white discharge. Pag sobrang dami ng discharge and nag iba na ng kulay like yellowish or something else, yun na ang di normal. Ako kasi, grabe discharge ko and apparently, i have an infection pala. Better check with you OB talaga.

sis Marlan15, isang malaking hugs sis! Hugsssss!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close