watch now

Author Topic: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)  (Read 38622 times)

honeyblue

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2015, 12:14:32 pm »
Just recovered from my colds. Only took hot lemon juice. Effective naman sya. Mabilis naman nawala.

On my 10th week na. Had my checkup yesterday and I'm so happy na 168 na heartbeat ni baby.

I asked my ob if I should drink anmum or enfamama cause di sya kaya ng tummy ko. Good thing she told me na if I'm taking multi-vitamins, no need for anmum or enfamama. She also said kasi mataas ang calories nun. Later on naman daw tsaka nya ko i-require magtake ng calcium (I can't drink milk even before the pregnancy).   

salvage_me

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2015, 12:37:52 pm »
kamusta mga mommies? :)

finally heard heartbeat ni baby via doppler last saturday. nakakatuwa. OB said she cant promise na may heartbeat na maririnig sa doppler nya since 10weeks pa lang, but thank God narinig namin. as usual natulala si hubby at nakangiti lang tulad nung TVS where we first heard the HB.

[textspeak!] ng vitamins na take nyo mga sisses?

HappyLemon

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2015, 05:24:03 pm »
Hello Sissies and soon to be mom! Congratulations! Wishing all of us healthy and blessed pregnancy and baby/ies.  Nyway, first time ako magjoin sa ganitong forum. I'll share my own experience din. Im turning 27 but been with my hubby for 12 years now. Never naging issue for both of us not having baby for all these years.. But ofcourse we did some test  and found out that i had PCOS and irregular menstruation because of genes and poor lifestyle. I had to take medications if i really want to get pregnant.. I didn't want it that way. Until 2 years ago i started clean eating and regular walking, lose 27kilos for 10 months. Past few weeks i feel my breasts are swollen and sensitive nipples. Ive been up in the middle of the night feeling bloated..i did a home pregnancy test the next day and its POSITIVE. Went to my ob and had my first utz. My LMP is april 7. It says that i have a gestational sac like structure and also states that i now have a normal ovaries. Praise God! :) I'm on bedrest  and took oral progesterone for two weeks. By tom will have my 2nd utz to see if my pregnancy push through.. By God's grace, ill get to see my bub and his/her heartbeat. Lets pray for one another!  All the best! ❤❤❤

HappyLemon

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2015, 05:30:42 pm »
Sorry sissies,my EDD is January 14 2016.. :)

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2015, 05:31:57 pm »
^congratulations! Ako din I'm scheduled to have my second ultrasound this Saturday to check if the pregnancy is really pushinf through and if it's progressing as it should. I first found out I was pregnant two weeks ago, I was 5 weeks 1 day then. Today 7 weeks na ako. I'm hoping and praying everything is ok. PCOS din ako and I have an anteverted uterus n

salvage_me, I take metformin, which helps prevent miscarriage daw in women with PCOS, like me. Then Obimin once a day, and fish oil twice a day. I also drink Anmum twice a day.

HappyLemon

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2015, 06:25:10 pm »
Caterpillar-girl

Sis, retroverted uterus naman ako. I didnt ask my ob about it. Should we be bothered about the position of our uterus? Ano impression sa 1st utz mo?

2 weeks ago i started folart,obimin and anmum twice a day din bought chocolate pero a friend of mine gave mango flavor medyo umay ako dun. chocolate is okay parang milo lang. Some says that anmum makes your
Baby a lot bigger so im still considering taking it for the first tri lang and then eat healty foods instead to meet our daily nutritional needs after.. God bless you!

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2015, 09:45:59 pm »
^parang wala naman ata ganong bearing ang retroverted or anteverted uterus sa prgnancy sis, thankfully. Mas mahirap kapag PCOS.

I was thinking of adding Folart to my multivitamins pero decided against it kahit my Ob said go lang if I wanted to.  May folic acid na rin kasi ang Obimin kaya yun nalang hehe. Ang gusto ko sana itanong if I can add Vitamin C. Pang boost lang ng immunity kasi mas lowered ata ang immunity kapag preggy. Will confirm lang with my OB. Have a safe and healthy pregnancy!

salvage_me

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2015, 07:49:21 am »
@caterpillar-girl: congrats sis sa pregnancy! pray lang na viable pregnancy and may heartbeat na si baby.  balitaan mo kami sis sa result ng ultrasound. surreal moment ang marinig heartbeat ni baby :) NagObimin din ako but now ni-change na ni doc ang vitamins ko to hemarate. I'm on my 11th week. gusto ko din magtry ng vit c, nalilimutan kong ask sa ob ko. next checkup ko pa naman july na. haha!

@HappyLemon: congrats din sis! weeeh, dumadami na tayo! balitaan mo din kami sa utz results mo. :) PCOS din and even had bleeding before my pregnancy. as in mga 3-4 weeks ata ako nagkamens. tas yun na yung last, then we found out after a month na i'm pregnant. lungkot ko pa naman nun kasi nga sayang ang isang buwan na TTC eh nagbleed ako. blessing in disguise pala yun. hihi.

Today ko palang i-try anmum. may nagbigay kasi. Hehe. OB said naman I can take any milk I want, yung gusto ko lasa. Hindi required na anmun or speficic milk. vitamins will cover the needs of the baby na, additional na lang din yung milk. :)

HappyLemon

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2015, 04:22:40 pm »
Hi mga sissies!! Good news! Went to utz kanina.. May hearbeat na si baby 152bmp at 7weeks 6 days to be exact:) malakas daw sabi ng sonologist! Edd namove ng Jan 28. :) All praises to God almighty!!!  :) Sa
Friday ko na lang papakita sa ob ko yung result kasi di umabot sa
Clinic niya today. Natyempo na birthday ko sa friday. Lol :) good vibes and God bless everyone! :)

HappyLemon

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2015, 04:31:11 pm »
Salvage_me

Sis, God really works in mysterious ways.. Kaya all we have to do is take care of ourselves, trust and believe in Him.. :)  Actually pinaka important daw na vits is folic acid para maiwasan ang defect most especially sa atin na first tri kasi dito nadedevelop ang vital organs ni baby like brain,spine,heart etc..

God bless you sis,your bundle of joy & fam! :)

Pls keep us updated ha?

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2015, 10:39:11 am »
Happy birthday HappyLemon! And I'm glad that your baby's heartbeat is  strong. What a beautiful gift for you on your birthday!

Tomorrow I'll be having my ultrasound. I'll be 7 weeks 4 days tom. Hopefully the baby's heartbeat is strong as well.

Happy friday everyone!

sexy^pink

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2015, 03:21:39 pm »
hello mga sis! sali ako sa thread na 'to.. anyway i'm now on my 10th week of pregnancy.EDD is January 8, 2016. Nalaman namin ni hubby last 3weeks ago nung nagpositive ako sa PT. Super di expected kasi nagcoconsult pa ako sa OB nun kasi naging weird yung cycle ko. when the OB said na i would take meds para maayos cycle ko naisip namin ni hubby na magPT muna to make sure na negative sa pregnancy before I take meds. Nakakatakot kasi magiinom ng gamot di lalo na when you're trying to get pregnant. TVS kami sa Ogusca nung 8th week ko and nakita namin first time si baby at may heartbeat na. Nagspotting ako for ilang days super takot ako baka mawala si baby and the OB said na magtake ako ng Duphaston 3x a day. Due ako for my 2nd TVS tomorrow para mameasure daw Nuchal Translucency. Hope everything's fine with our baby. excited na kami for tomorrow  ;D

Carylldax

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2015, 05:33:07 pm »
Hi mga sissies!
Pa join po.
My edd is on feb25.

Normal po ba na may acidic or burning feeling sa stomach after eating? Had my scan today and saw a gestational sac, today is my 4 weeks and still too early for the heartbeat.

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2015, 12:10:54 pm »
Hi ladies. Just wanted to give an update. I had my TVS yesterday. We saw our baby's heartbeat for the first time. 158 bpm which is a really good, really strong heartbeat. Thank you Lord. It's a different feeling pala talaga to see the baby's heart beating, kahit sa ultrasound lang.

They also saw a subchorionic hemorrhage, but the OB sonologist didn't seem too worried. And my doctor said no need for bed rest or additional meds. Whew. She said SCH happens in 50% of pregnancies and usually resolve themselves in time. I'm so glad to hear that I won't be on bed rest, and more importantly, that the baby's doing well.

New EDD: February 3, 2016. :)

Carylldax

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2015, 10:45:14 am »
@caterpillar-girl
Hi sis! Wow! Anong week nakita heatbeat ni baby sis?

Hi sissies!
I am 4w5d today.
Nagsimula na akong nag uumay. Parang na uumay ako sa anmum choc at yung mga mabaho sa pang amoy ko. Para akong nasusuka. Kumakain pa rin ako kahit hindi masarapan kasi umaasim tiyan ko pag hindi kakain. Mainit din ulo ko lalo na sa likod. Mainit din katawan. Praying na developing si baby, normal and healthy. Musta naman feelings nyo jan?

damsel.in.distress

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2015, 12:52:10 pm »
^congrats sis!

Heard our baby's heartbeat via doppler today. I'm now on my 11th wk 5/7 AOG. So happy. Sabi ni OB baby is pabibo. Since she's not expecting to hear it but hopeful. And ayun nga. Ang lakas ng heartbeat. Tas after ilang seconds, nagtago na. Ob said, maybe our baby is saying "mommy i'm fine. Don't worry too much" :)

salvage_me

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2015, 05:29:46 pm »
^ Sis! Pareho tayo, heard heartbeat via doppler ng 11w5d. :) OB said to us nung first try ng doppler not to expect na meron na maririnig. but thank God, nagparinig na si baby ng heartbeat. hihi. medyo nalito nga ako nung una, kasi may malakas na heartbeat, akala ko kay baby na. yun pala, sa akin. then OB said yun kay baby daw background na fast hb. una mahina then when she moves the doppler a little lower, ayun, mas malakas na hb ni baby. thank God!

sis Carylldax: praying kami with your na growing healthy si baby mo. :) welcome to the club. hihi. saya saya!

i think im getting past my 'lihi' stage. medyo wala na nausea and mas matakaw na lang [textspeak!] ako now. haha! laging gutom and parang may heartburn. read na it's normal daw lalo na pagnakahiga (and dun ko din madalas maramdaman yun, before sleeping).

hoping and praying everyone's fine and babies are well. kapit bisig tayo sa healthy happy pregnancy! :D

Carylldax

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2015, 06:12:15 am »
@damsel.in.distress
wow saya! Mahiyain ang baby nagtago. Hehe

@salvage_me
salamat po! Check up ko by sat sana meron makita. Praying all is well..


caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2015, 08:14:22 am »
Carylldax, we saw the heartbeat when I was 7 weeks 3 days. Akala ko 7 weeks 4 days na ako nun, pero 7w3d lang yung measurement sa ultrasound. I'm 8 weeks na today :)
When I went for an ultrasound at 5 weeks 3 days wala pang nakita. Just a tiny little dot. After 2 weeks, may heartbeat na. Kakatuwa ang bilis mag develop.

I feel nauseated at times. Parang maduduwal ako pero pinipigilan ko. I have slightly more energy now compared to last week and two weeks ago. And wala ako gana! I crave for something pero pag nandyan na I only eat a little. Parang takaw mata lang. Haha. Hoping all this goes away soon and I resume my normal appetite and my normal energy.

Happy and health pregnancy to us all! :)

Carylldax

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on FIRST QUARTER OF 2016(JAN-FEB-MAR)
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2015, 03:59:18 pm »
@caterpillar-girl
pareho tayo sis takaw mata lang. Eto siguro yung tinatawag na paglilihi noh? Humihingi nako ng hilaw na mangga tapos isang maliit na piraso lang kinain ko. Ang asim parin. Pero nakaka tulong sa lula ko sis. Pampatawid sa lula. Gusto ko na today ng maasim kasi iba talaga sikmura ko today. Parang nasusuka na pinipigilan ko rin.

Tanong ko lang mga sissies,
Are you employed? How do you deal with ur first tri while working?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 04:09:22 pm by Carylldax »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close