I really need someone who will not judge but take a look at the situation and give some helpful advise, and moral support.
we have a child(7mos now), came as unplanned but we love her so much and we are really happy and blessed. we are not yet married because we're unprepared financially, plus other more complicated stuff (wedding in the family soon, etc etc)
I don't use birth control pills, i'm afraid of the side effects (based on my friends' stories nausea, migraine, etc) so we only use the condom for protection, until one time, a day in my fertility window, an accident happened, the protection broke and we didn't notice. after 2 weeks, I waited for my period, for 7 days, I didn't get my period. I used a snap kit and my instincts were right, I'm pregnant.
I don't care about what my relatives would say, as long as we can support ourselves. My concern is at my workplace, I cannot stand my 2nd pregnancy, unmarried, same workplace. (Or should I ignore)
I created a 2nd plan, search for a new job, higher income to support the 2nd baby, and new work environment, to buy us time to set things right (financial stability, marriage, etc).
any other feasible plans? or at least, encouraging words. (or probably sermon)