Author Topic: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13  (Read 98812 times)

mrscreamsoda

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #340 on: August 09, 2015, 05:23:06 am »
Mga sis, sino marecommend nyo for engagement shoot na around 20-40k lang? 40k na siguro max. Magkano rin pala 2015 rate ni Aira and Fritz Mortel? Thank you! Nawala ako sa sirkulasyon for a while kaya hindi na updated.

ninja8

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #341 on: August 09, 2015, 05:51:15 pm »
Mga sis, sino marecommend nyo for engagement shoot na around 20-40k lang? 40k na siguro max. Magkano rin pala 2015 rate ni Aira and Fritz Mortel? Thank you! Nawala ako sa sirkulasyon for a while kaya hindi na updated.

I think Manny & Aprils rate is 20k for prenup shoot. Not sure though. Walk pang stylist and mua yan. You can message them naman. Nice sila

reese17

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #342 on: August 09, 2015, 11:28:49 pm »
Mga sis, sino marecommend nyo for engagement shoot na around 20-40k lang? 40k na siguro max. Magkano rin pala 2015 rate ni Aira and Fritz Mortel? Thank you! Nawala ako sa sirkulasyon for a while kaya hindi na updated.

Are you asking for photographer recommendations or prenup stylists? :)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #343 on: August 10, 2015, 12:12:53 am »
Mga sis, sino marecommend nyo for engagement shoot na around 20-40k lang? 40k na siguro max.

A lot of people like Toto Villaruel, Manny and April, and Nicolai Melicor. :) But if you have the budget, i'd like to recommend Jaja Samaniego, Jorem Catilo or Chestknots. :) I would like to get them for my own hehe i hope available pa sila by the time i get to planning...

Chili1113, i didnt know you were a fan of Caliber.. omg buddies sila ni fiance ko. Haha bec they got close ata shooting together during your brother's wedding in Europe! But when i asked him o ano do we need to get him cos close kayo? He said malayo pa daw level kay Pat (who we couldnt afford) and for a bit more lang, he'd stay with Jayjay. Haha but he's such a nice dude, we always bump into him. :)


mrscreamsoda

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #344 on: August 10, 2015, 12:51:02 am »
Thank you mga sis!

We plan on having our wedding on 2017 pa naman kaya I stopped muna with the preps but I have shortlisted some suppliers na. Baka magbakasyon kami next year so isabay ko na engagement shoot namin. Lol!

Thanks ninja08! Ang naiisip ko nga is Mimi+Karl pero sabi ko may isa pa. Manny & April nga pala! And Jayjay Lucas of ChestKnots para si Feliz narin ang Styling sana.

Ang dami na kasing nagsulputan ulit na bago since nawala ako. 😂

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #345 on: August 10, 2015, 03:01:26 am »
Sparklingjewel: yes! Since it was Caliber assigned to the grooms family during the preps of my brother's wedding medyo most of our pictures were taken by Caliber. Everyone was pleased with the outcome. LOL yes I remember seeing your fiance and his other brother always hanging out with the sila Pat, Caliber, and Jmag. I would hear them talk about cameras and stuff haha. I thought nga they were friends from before pa!

Jayjay Lucas is super good!! Hes one of the photographers I seriously considered before, who I still occasionally stalk every now and then to see his new photos. Haha But then of course they are taken already for my other brother's wedding date =) tee hee

BTW..... For those who have a weekday wedding from Feb to Nov... there's this pool of photo and video who work together! They have super good members Nelwin Uy, Lito Sy, Jervy Santiago, Bob Nicolas, and Mervin Gobaco!! Perhaps their rates are cheaper if you book through this group of theirs called Limacon Still and Motion.
https://www.facebook.com/limaconstillandmotion/photos/a.236161569925018.1073741827.236157039925471/236195189921656/?type=1&theater
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 03:17:51 am by Chili1113 »

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #346 on: August 10, 2015, 07:01:36 am »
I think Manny & Aprils rate is 20k for prenup shoot. Not sure though. Walk pang stylist and mua yan. You can message them naman. Nice sila

Manny & April's E-Sesh Rate for non wedding clients is 17k and 12k for wedding clients. :)

akane_xylene

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #347 on: August 10, 2015, 03:08:25 pm »
Hello po. Any recommendations for 30K and below budget for good P&V? Kahit walang album or printed pictures or SDE.. May mapupuntahan ba ang ganyang amount for good P&V na?

Yung 12K ni Manny & April picture lang po ba yun?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 03:09:58 pm by akane_xylene »

marchbridetobe

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #348 on: August 10, 2015, 03:22:05 pm »
^magmember ka sa Wedding Suppliers Philippines na fb page sis then magpost ka dun ng "LF:Photo and Video" then ilagay mo yung budget mo and/or gusto mong inclusions ng package at for sure madaming magbi-bid! hehe. tignan mo muna syempre yung portfolio din bago mo igrab kasi baka yung iba dun pagpractisan lang yung wedding mo. hehe.

Yung 12k ni Manny & April, e-session rate lang yan para sa mga wedding clients nila sis :)

akane_xylene

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #349 on: August 10, 2015, 03:31:03 pm »
^Great tip sis. Thanks for that! Uhm sorry to sound so dumb, but what does e-session rate mean?

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #350 on: August 10, 2015, 03:35:59 pm »
^sis, 12k is only for a 4-hr engagement shoot within metro manila--that's the rate for manny and april's wedding clients. if you don't avail their service for your wedding, it'll have to be 17k for prenup shoot alone. their lowest package would be the Service Only which costs around 38k and doesn't include albums yet, but they will give you the raw proof in dvd, plus 150 5R prints and photo slideshow on the day of your wedding. Other affordable photographers are God's Grace Production and Happy Couples. :) you can check the other thread Cheap Photo and Video. most of them are newbies pa kase sa industry but ok pa rin. :)

akane_xylene

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #351 on: August 10, 2015, 04:06:13 pm »
^now ko lang nakita na may mas appropriate pa lang thread for my question. Thanks sis belle_v2g! I'll check the 2 suppliers you've mentioned and the thread of course! :)

Jean_dL

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #352 on: August 11, 2015, 07:43:46 am »
Hi mga sis! Any recent Blacktie Project brides here? I'm contemplating kasi kung sila kukunin namin or anyone else na parang cinematic din ang effect ng mga videos...

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #353 on: August 11, 2015, 10:49:59 am »
Hi mga sis! Any recent Blacktie Project brides here? I'm contemplating kasi kung sila kukunin namin or anyone else na parang cinematic din ang effect ng mga videos...

Check out Cinemaworks and Aisle 1401. :)

Sparklingjewel: LOL yes I remember seeing your fiance and his other brother always hanging out with the sila Pat, Caliber, and Jmag. I would hear them talk about cameras and stuff haha. I thought nga they were friends from before pa!

Jayjay Lucas is super good!! Hes one of the photographers I seriously considered before, who I still occasionally stalk every now and then to see his new photos. Haha But then of course they are taken already for my other brother's wedding date =) tee hee
https://www.facebook.com/limaconstillandmotion/photos/a.236161569925018.1073741827.236157039925471/236195189921656/?type=1&theater

No haha i dont think my fiance knew Pat personally before that wedding..baka doon lang sila nagkakilala e kasi ilang days kayo together diba. Alam mo naman yun, he looks up to them kaya he feels lucky if he gets any chance to hang out with them LOL.. They are such nice people nga daw. :) Esp Caliber who doesnt know me naman pero mga 3x na kami nagkita he always chitchats with us.

Would you believe I have never even met Jayjay since i booked him? Lol! But ok lang haha i saw them in a wedding last Jan, the pics almost made me cry hahah.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #354 on: August 11, 2015, 11:20:17 am »
^ haha yes super friendly naman your H2B and the whole family! =) Even my H2B found them so pleasant.

Same tayo! Haha I never met my photographer and videographer in person. Hahha I just plan to meet them right before the wedding.

Jean_dL

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #355 on: August 12, 2015, 03:37:29 am »
^ thanks for the recommend sparklingjewel sa aisle 1401.. just watched their videos and indeed, it has this cinematic feel in it. now... got to backread sa recommended photographers! hahaha! :D

mrscreamsoda

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #356 on: August 12, 2015, 11:23:27 am »
Thanks mga sis! Swak sa budget sila Manny&April and yung style nila yung gusto ko ring style for our e-sesh! Sana lang hindi pa sila booked sa date namin pero gagawin ko nalang weekday yung date.  ;D
Ngayon naman videographer.. lol I'm still contemplating if I should get a videographer para sa save-the-date na isasabay na sa e-sesh. Kaya lang nice-to-have ko lang siya. Worth it ba yung another 30k for save-the-date, mga sis?

Anyways, I shortlisted JLR na as the main photographer pero I lost track of his rates (then and again.. 80k palang siya dito noon sa list ko lol) so kung halos konti nalang difference nila ni Caliber King, baka mag-go ako kay Caliber since Pat's team talaga ang first choice ko. At tama ba yung naback-read ko? 100k na si Gail? Oh well, Gail has good customer feedback naman and I heard he's super nice! I would've gotten him if not for his "style". I find his pictures too bright for my taste.

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #357 on: August 12, 2015, 11:39:50 am »
JLR's 2015 has 100k, 75k and 50k packages; whereas Caliber has 68k and 88k packages :) If you like Pat's team, you can also check out Francis Perez. He has 90k and 110k packages.

All are good. You won't go wrong with any of them sis :)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 11:42:13 am by caleeice »

miaums

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #358 on: August 12, 2015, 11:53:19 am »
Hi ladies :)

Done na with our wedding two months ago :) ang dream videographer ko talaga before si bob nicolas kaso nung ikakasal na ako, naisip ko waaaay over the budget ang rates nya so naghanap talaga ako ng mura pero magaling :) sa kakareseach ko, i came across with this videographer, JR Soriano :) his rates are super affordable, abot kaya talaga! Watched some of his videos and infairness ang ganda talaga! So we booked him for our wedding :) we paid less than 50k for a package with sde, 10-15min cinematic video and aerial :) our sde was awesome!!! He delivered more than what i expected! Feeling ko kulang pa binayad namin hehe!! Here's our sde for u to see :)

https://vimeo.com/130958630

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #359 on: August 12, 2015, 12:00:00 pm »
I booked JLR back in 2014. He only changed his pricing scheme in 2015 but when I computed it, same lang what I would have paid if I booked in 2015.

The 2015 JLR rates I have here are:
50k- service only -without JLR
75k - service only -with JLR
100k- with 15x10 40 page album
5k- add on: additional SDE slideshow
7k- add on: box of 150pcs 5x7 prints

On the other hand my brother got Caliber under a bridal fair rate. If I am not mistaken, parang 98k packaged with a discounted prenup shoot already.

Caleeice is correct. You can also check Francis Perez. He is next in line from Pat Dy in his team. My brother lang chose Caliber because he's shot our family before  and so he has rapport with my family already. Si Pat wasn't available for my brother's wedding date kasi.

 What's included in Gail's 100k package? Does that include an engagement shoot already? Because the old rate of Gail I have here is only  70k (with 10x10 40 page album and SDE), and 85k (with 12x12 40 page album, SDE, ENGAGEMENT SHOOT, and 16x20 Blowup). If Gail is now at 100k without any engagement shoot, wow ha... that a 30k increase in a year.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 12:14:45 pm by Chili1113 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close