Author Topic: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13  (Read 98734 times)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #300 on: July 28, 2015, 08:50:29 pm »
^plus you got gail pa sis :)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #301 on: July 28, 2015, 08:52:08 pm »
I got Notion in Motion :) any feedback about them?

Yey!! I'm personally a fan. 2nd choice ko sila actually. 2 lang pinagpilian ko since Bob Nicolas and Jason M cant afford. :) So Notion & Treehouse.
I asked my fiance lang for the final decision kaya naging iba, pero personally ako di makadecide sa kanilang dalawa hahaha so theyre both good!! Excited for you!!

Megantaur

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #302 on: July 28, 2015, 08:59:22 pm »
YAY I got Gail and NM :D but after I got NM, Jason finally replied to my email waaa lol I am happy regardless. Nakatipid ako sa budget ko hahaha. I love NM after I watched their vids. I wanted to know how they are as suppliers in person. I hope they are nice and friendly, although they are really nice to talk to through email.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #303 on: July 28, 2015, 09:02:13 pm »
^I met with Leo and a girl i dont remember her name. Mabait naman and based sa portfolio, magaling.

Megantaur

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #304 on: July 28, 2015, 09:16:28 pm »
^I met with Leo and a girl i dont remember her name. Mabait naman and based sa portfolio, magaling.

That's good Sis sparklingjewel , I told them I am the shy type to do a pocket film they said I don't need to act. They prefer to shoot us naturally daw. I am excited for the pocket film, I love nature and I want it to be done in a mountain or beach haha

lourd3ss

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #305 on: July 28, 2015, 09:21:47 pm »
che_v Thank you so much for your input! Toto is very talented from what I can tell from his portfolio and he quickly became one of my non-negotiables. I guess I just want a peace of mind about my decision in trusting him as my photographer having communicated with him only through emails.
Was he able to capture your wedding thoroughly though? I heard from one of his brides that because he edits the photos for the slideshow after the church ceremony, it was his back up photographers who are taking photos during reception. And so, not all of the details were captured. Did you have the same experience with his team?

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #306 on: July 28, 2015, 09:26:34 pm »
^Go for it! :) Once in a lifetime ka lang kakasalin (sana lol) and isipin mo nalang na people will find it corny to do something like that after the wedding na... nows your chance! hehe.

I am a super low-maintenance kind of girl but i grabbed the opportunity to do a serious, ambitious prenup video since my fiance is really into pictures and video! FUN naman experience and we have a cool reel to show our future kids! HAHAHA maybe in 20 years theyre into something really different na though :p Pero it's something you'll only get to do once and you'll be able to keep after the wedding! :)

Megantaur

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #307 on: July 28, 2015, 09:32:31 pm »
^Go for it! :) Once in a lifetime ka lang kakasalin (sana lol) and isipin mo nalang na people will find it corny to do something like that after the wedding na... nows your chance! hehe.

I am a super low-maintenance kind of girl but i grabbed the opportunity to do a serious, ambitious prenup video since my fiance is really into pictures and video! FUN naman experience and we have a cool reel to show our future kids! HAHAHA maybe in 20 years theyre into something really different na though :p Pero it's something you'll only get to do once and you'll be able to keep after the wedding! :)

Lol sis that's exactly what NM said! "But I suggest you should get the pocket film because it is once in a lifetime event." Kaya ako naconvince magPocket film eh hahaha. Tama nga naman

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #308 on: July 29, 2015, 09:50:08 am »
meron po ba my feedback sa p/v na nibook nmin;

Photo: Ruffa and Mike

You're in good hands! :) Ruffa and Mike is one of our favorite suppliers.  Super galing nila esp sa candid kaya huling huli ang bawat moment.  Very creative din sila kaya kahit ilang beses na sila nakapag-shoot sa isang location, they always come up with something new.  They're good in any weather condition too, kaya you don't have to worry maulan man or maaraw :)  We had our e-sesh in Fortune Island and wedding in Tagaytay.
For more detailed review, you may refer on my supplier's rating/review.  Here's the link:

http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,286270.140.html

che_v

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #309 on: July 29, 2015, 10:23:33 am »

Was he able to capture your wedding thoroughly though? I heard from one of his brides that because he edits the photos for the slideshow after the church ceremony, it was his back up photographers who are taking photos during reception. And so, not all of the details were captured. Did you have the same experience with his team?

Our wedding was captured perfectly. Wala pa naman kami hinanap na hindi nila nakuha. I remember seeing Toto taking photos pa while we were having the reception. He also has good back-up photographers so you will really be in good hands.

lourd3ss

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #310 on: July 30, 2015, 10:23:34 am »
che_v Thank you! I now have peace of mind. Excited to meet him next year!

kitkath18

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #311 on: August 04, 2015, 09:50:51 am »
we had our wedding last april and i got Happy Couples photography. Ours was a 'rush' wedding and we had less than 3 months prep time! Also, we have a budget to follow. We booked Happy Couples exactly two weeks before the big day. My husband was very meticulous when it comes to the image quality. We wanted the photos bright, crisp and happy. when we looked at their FB page, we knew they got what we're looking for. I sent an inquiry right away and we were surprised with their package (it was affordable!) we scheduled a brief meet up. Pam and Howell answered all our queries patiently. on my wedding day, they were four in the team. their energy doesn't seem to wear off. Our guests love them! When i finally got hold of the pics. I cant say anything other than wow. Reminds me about how happy we were in our wedding. They exceeded our expectations (with reference ulit sa price, yes! super sulit). they captured our happiest moments. The shots are natural, only portrait shots are scripted. The color appears just the way we want it. Again, for those couples who are up to affordable yet quality Photos, check them out.  ;) :)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 10:13:52 am by kitkath18 »

janagirl

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #312 on: August 04, 2015, 11:30:26 am »
Sharing our P/V's latest promo for the launching of their new website:
http://www.aaphoto.ph/

They're offering huge discounts for 2015 and 2016 events. Love the look of their new website hehe proud client here :)

iazai28

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #313 on: August 04, 2015, 09:55:25 pm »
can you send  the package of gail and ghe? im march 2016 bride. thank you

asifbymagic

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #314 on: August 05, 2015, 02:03:16 am »
Kinabahan naman ako sa comments nyo about Mayad at sa dami ng acting. Pwede kaya isuggest na kung pwede minimal lang? hehe. We booked them as our first supplier kasi I really liked them from before pa. We got a quote from Jason M pero ang tagal nila magreply and when I compared him and Mayad, I preferred Mayad pa rin.

We just booked Manny and April as our photographer - any feedback about them? H2b met up with them kasi I'm overseas and he said super friendly daw nila and magiging comfortable ako sa kanila which is really important. Pero if we have the budget lang, I would have gone for Chestknots. :)

marchbridetobe

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #315 on: August 05, 2015, 10:12:15 am »
^Hi sis asifbymagic, Manny and April b2b here also, mineet din namin muna sila before ibook and I agree with your h2b, super friendly nila. Ako naman love at first sight talaga ako sa mga photos nila :) Though di lang talaga sila mapost ng pics sa fb page nila. :D

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #316 on: August 05, 2015, 10:18:12 am »
Sis marchbridetobe, my friend is eyeing MAP as well!! :) great choice sis! :)

mrsBuens

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #317 on: August 05, 2015, 10:35:20 am »

^ sisses meron promo [textspeak!] jr salonga rule of thirds...60K all in.
magaganda yung photos :) yung videos di ko pa napanood..check nyo na [textspeak!].

http://www.jrsalonga.com/?page_id=19

emdchua

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #318 on: August 06, 2015, 04:42:13 pm »
Hi mga sis! Pwedeng humingi ng suggestions/recommendation of mid range photographers and videographers? pinapapili kasi ako ni fiancĂ© isa lang daw ang mahal dapat, pinili ko photo nalang kasi mas maganda pwede ipost kung saan saan :)  Please help! Thank you!

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #319 on: August 06, 2015, 06:56:55 pm »
^Manny and April Photography

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close