Author Topic: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13  (Read 98760 times)

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #280 on: July 23, 2015, 08:50:08 am »
@sis belle Alam mo yan!!! Hahaha. So funny when I think about how stressed I am because of this and you are because of the guest list so close to our respective weddings hehe. So glad that it's all over and that everything went well! :)

I'd like to add another thing I love about Jason. He pays for the songs he use, thus he can only use them once. Hence, I feel like the song he used in our video is "uniquely ours" in that sense. :) I'm not sure who else pays for the license of the songs they use in their SDEs because that's additional costs on their part. It may also be good to ask your prospective videographers :)

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #281 on: July 23, 2015, 09:20:29 am »
^after the wedding narealize ko sana we got intimate wedding nalang yung 50pax lang tapos we got Jason M. I dont mind kahit same lang gastos namin basta we got him hahaha! pero I'm happy naman with our videographer kasi he's mentor is Jason M. and one of our videographer that day is Sir Mike.

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #282 on: July 23, 2015, 09:47:29 am »
^When I was stressed during preps, I'd repeatedly tell my then fiancé that should have chosen to do an intimate wedding instead. I loved Kitchie's intimate wedding! Super nice to celebrate with only your closest family and friends noh? Although no regrets na rin, we enjoyed our wedding :)

We also had Mike. I think Mike used to work for Jason, but has now established his own and also dabbles as a freelance videographer. I saw him shoot for Derek Yee for my friend's wedding. He's good! :)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 09:50:45 am by caleeice »

120515

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #283 on: July 23, 2015, 09:54:50 am »
re: license for the music

you can go online and search for the song you want to use then you can email the producers to ask for how much the fee will be. to my surprise, i got a reply and it was ex-gratia :)

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #284 on: July 23, 2015, 10:24:40 am »
^^yes Mike is good! niloloko nga sya ng photog namin hes one of the highest paid videographer daw sya 8k per shoot hahaha! and hes a celebrity videographer daw lagi sya sinasama pag may celebrity client. ang bait bait nya at ang galing nya!

cmda1111

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #285 on: July 23, 2015, 10:35:05 am »
Hi i have an uncle who will be getting married next year and he booked niceprint from a wedding expo, kaso ang dami ko bad reviews na nalaman so please may maaadvise ba kayo? They want to push through with np so ang magagawa na lang is to finalize the best team na maghahandle. Pls help me thanks

dcpdane

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #286 on: July 23, 2015, 11:03:32 am »
if we have a higher budget, we would have gotten bob nicolas. fiance is an avid fan. kaso i got this comment from some friends, sabi nila yung ibang videos daw ni bob hindi mukhang 100k+ ang ibinayad. haha! siguro may mga kanya-kanyang hit and miss moments din sila as artists. for photo i would love to get my friend, nicolai kaso mahal kahit presyong kaibigan ibinigay sakin hehe!

for now, we have ram marcelo (who used to partner/shoot for toto, nicolai's ex-mentor and now husband) and vidlens for video :)

f878

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #287 on: July 25, 2015, 12:45:13 am »
wow sis dcpdane! gandang team up nung bob+nicolai for p/v ah. :)
pero yes, truly expensive nga lang. hihi

i think for video din kase, malaking bagay talaga yung participation ng couple. kase may mga nakikita akong sde's na kahit baguhan or di pa kagalingan yung videographer nagiging maganda pa din yung output because of the couple's disposition. :) kase para sa'ken kahit gano kagaling yung videographer nyo kung di naman feel or willing makipag-cooperate nung couple eh di ren madadaan sa editing lang.

good choice pa rin si ram+vidlens. nagagandahan ako sa mga shots ni ram and i would've booked him kung mas nauna ko sya nadiscover. :D

dcpdane

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #288 on: July 25, 2015, 07:46:31 pm »
Thanks much sis! :) hehe. Yup minsan kasi awkward din umacting-acting yung ibang couple.Kaya mas okay siguro mag-save the date video para malaman beforehand anong ngiti at mga eye contact sa camera ang okay lol! :p

karenmaechua

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #289 on: July 25, 2015, 10:48:33 pm »
Hi sis cmda1111, for my personal opinion, I think it's best to get someone with good reputation and reviews. But if your uncle really wants to push through with NP, I think you just have to set expectations na possible din na ma encounter nila yung mga reviews na nabasa mo. If they're willing to go through that, at least baka di na sila masyado mag expect at di na rin ma stress about it. Regarding choosing the team to handle, I'm not sure if NP allows choosing of the team who will be there for your event because as far as I know, they do multiple weddings in a day. HTH

Hi i have an uncle who will be getting married next year and he booked niceprint from a wedding expo, kaso ang dami ko bad reviews na nalaman so please may maaadvise ba kayo? They want to push through with np so ang magagawa na lang is to finalize the best team na maghahandle. Pls help me thanks

batgirl07

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #290 on: July 26, 2015, 12:23:15 am »
sis, for you are mine wedding videographer ko :) I'm very happy with the result.  since this is under Jason M. they are really good as well.  check their website for the videos.
Meron na ba dito na nakapag try sa For You Are Mine Wedding Films? Under kasi siya kay Jason Magbanua kaya baka naisip ko magagaling sila.

karenmaechua

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #291 on: July 27, 2015, 01:18:37 pm »
oo nga sis. kinakabahan nga ako baka ipa act ako ng videograppher sa harap ng camera tapos I won't be able to pull off. Hehe. Kaya I'm planning to get a videographer na hindi ma direct but just captures natural emotions. Hehe

Thanks much sis! :) hehe. Yup minsan kasi awkward din umacting-acting yung ibang couple.Kaya mas okay siguro mag-save the date video para malaman beforehand anong ngiti at mga eye contact sa camera ang okay lol! :p

msGlobalista

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #292 on: July 28, 2015, 12:23:52 am »
For Photo I want Pat Dy. But we'll see pa sa budget if kaya. For Video naman Bob Nicolas too.

For prenup I opt to get midrange or yung mga bago na photo and video sa prenup. To cut cost. I hope it will work. I'll take time to review pa siguro.

lourd3ss

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #293 on: July 28, 2015, 08:31:06 am »
Does any one here have experience working with Toto Villaruel and/or Alt X Videos. I'm an overseas bride so I have met neither. I have only had email exchanges with Toto and he sent me our contract through email as well. He is always somehow busy every time I tried to set up a meeting between him and my future mother-in-law who has been helping us plan our wedding. While Alt X Videos was booked through a bridal fair. Thoughts anyone?

aGuyInAgirlsForum

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #294 on: July 28, 2015, 10:37:33 am »
meron po ba my feedback sa p/v na nibook nmin;

Photo: Ruffa and Mike
Video: Sweet flicks film (rommel nicolas)

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #295 on: July 28, 2015, 11:28:28 am »
Toto yung photographer who lost copies and was always busy or cannot be contacted by the poor couple.
I suggest you get another supplier lalo na you're having a hard time with availability.

che_v

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #296 on: July 28, 2015, 02:52:54 pm »
^^Hi lourd3ss! I'm a Toto Villaruel bride and I only have good words for him. We met him personally prior to booking and never kami nahirapan to communicate. I suggest you ask him din his available dates for meeting. Usually around New Manila or QC ang meeting place nya.

His team was also on time on our wedding and they all put us at ease. He gave us a good onsite slideshow that all guests were at awe. We received the copies of all our photos roughly 1.5 months after the wedding.

Happy preps!

Megantaur

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #297 on: July 28, 2015, 08:27:02 pm »
I got Notion in Motion :) any feedback about them?

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #298 on: July 28, 2015, 08:42:04 pm »
Heard nothing but good feedback about NM sis megantaur so you're in great hands :)

Megantaur

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #299 on: July 28, 2015, 08:47:01 pm »
Heard nothing but good feedback about NM sis megantaur so you're in great hands :)

Thanks sis! I am excited na!!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close