Author Topic: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13  (Read 98940 times)

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #240 on: July 11, 2015, 10:26:57 pm »
Thanks for the clarification sis bonzaigirl. I'm starting to get hooked with Foreveryday Photography's work. I found myself lurking at Gail's website, facebook and IG until 2am earlier. Hehe. His photos are superb. He can capture beautiful portraits and candids very well. I want to have good candid photos for my wedding because I won't be seeing everything for sure! I hope he'll still be available on my wedding day *fingers crossed*. Still waiting for the dates from our feng sui expert.

No worries karenmaechua :) He's really nice. I messaged him once, asking for the location of an undisclosed venue that was featured in the bride and breakfast wherein he was the photographer, and he replied immediately.  :)  I wasn't even asking for his rates. Some suppliers will just ignore you, but he didn't.  Good luck in your preps :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #241 on: July 11, 2015, 10:44:12 pm »
Sis karenmaechua, avid foreveryday fan here! :) I am currently chatting with gail, and I just realised how much I missed our wedding. We didn't just hire a professional photographer, we gained a friend as well. :)

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #242 on: July 12, 2015, 10:04:28 pm »
^wow sis glacy_rein, same tandem tayo, Gail &  Ghe! :) it's good when you have separate teams for PV and yet, both have excellent feedback with regards to their craft & performance, attitude and working relationship towards clients and with other suppliers. I heard stories of some pa-diva suppliers getting cranky over their other co-suppliers just because they are more popular and exposed.

yun nga both teams have excellent reviews and great personality although si Ghe sa video pa lang ni Heart E. ko nakita, but soon before the wedding day I'll meet them dahil nasa ibang bansa din si husband. Sayang lang talaga at hindi ko pa sya binook bago nagtaas ang rates!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #243 on: July 12, 2015, 10:23:22 pm »
^sis! Who increased prices? Gail only? Or even Ghe? Hehe just curious.  Ghe's rates are no longer publicly displayed on their website unlike before. Thanks!

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #244 on: July 13, 2015, 09:57:58 am »
^Gail sis but this was last Feb pa. He did his price increase starting Feb 8. I wasn't convinced yet that time kase.. pero he did gave me discount pero not the same price.

do you want Ghe's price now?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #245 on: July 13, 2015, 10:51:51 am »
hi glacy_rein! Yes sis may I please have Ghe's new rates? Thank you!!

khalee

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #246 on: July 13, 2015, 12:02:19 pm »
Sis, ako din i booked smartshot and it was a totally regret.. wrong move talaga sa bridal fair, me and h2b was fascinated with the freebies and si Mr. Lito Genilo ang main photographer namin, but because few days after,I tried to see their online reviews, traditional photographer talaga sila . Sad to say, nakapag d/p na ako 25k and I cant let go of it.. and di ko na pwede bawiin yun because its in the contract..

Ouch ang laki ng dp mo sis. Ours was not Mr. Lito Genilo so 15k lang dp. Fiance and I deliberated hard on this one. Kahinayang din kasi. After 2 months of discussing this, we decided to let go na lang of the dp. We booked a new photog na. Video to be booked soon  :) Yung tingin namin mas kami yung output ng photos and vids. Ayaw kasi namin ng traditional and posey na shots. Nothing against them since di pa namin talaga sila nakakawork, yun lang, di lang talaga namin bet yung mga shots nila and they don't upload their recent shoots din. Nagbibiruan na lang kami ni h2b na mahal ang peace of mind nowadays... mga 15k. hahaha  ;D

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #247 on: July 13, 2015, 04:58:37 pm »
^^Pm'ed you

They will have a price increase this August according to Aysa.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #248 on: July 13, 2015, 05:27:33 pm »
Thank you sis glacy_rein!!! =) =)

shrek250190

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #249 on: July 13, 2015, 05:48:44 pm »
Hi sis glacy_rein.  nacurious din ako.  how much na ang rate ni ghe ngayon? :-)

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #250 on: July 15, 2015, 05:19:08 pm »
^sis! Who increased prices? Gail only? Or even Ghe? Hehe just curious.  Ghe's rates are no longer publicly displayed on their website unlike before. Thanks!

Baka nagtaas na nga si Ghe. Sya pa naman yung no.1 sa shortlist ko. Like ko talaga mga videos nya. Tapos competitive pa yung price nya becuas eof the package. Complete na kasi yung package nya.

Kaso we have decided na end of the year kame mag start mag book kasi 2017 pa kame eh. :(

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #251 on: July 15, 2015, 05:59:44 pm »
^hermione28 according to glacy_rein, August pa daw ang increase of Ghe. If youre sure to get Ghe perhaps you should consider booking to avail of the current rates. Ask Aysa baka pwede extend also the bridal fair rates to you. 15k lang yung downpayment, and sayang kasi the discounts and freebies.

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #252 on: July 15, 2015, 07:14:49 pm »
Sis hermione28, if later pa kayo magbook baka "mas" tumaas pa yung rates so better book early. Remember nag iincrease din sila first quarter of the ffg year. Tama si sis chili1113, malay mo iextend sayo ang bridal fair rate :) like what happened to us both.. :)

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #253 on: July 15, 2015, 11:10:14 pm »
agree ako kay sis Chili and sis Belle, sisi mode ako kay Gail nung nagtaas eh! haha!

rightback

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #254 on: July 16, 2015, 09:36:12 am »
sis hermione i think you should start booking your p/v to lock in their rates. sila kasi usually  yung nalolock mo yung rates. yung venue and caterer you can book on your planned time. usually yung rates nila increase yearly but they don't do price lock since costs of food varies.

moana

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #255 on: July 16, 2015, 11:06:54 am »
I think I'm going to choose - https://www.facebook.com/GDGfilms na.
I'll meet them next week. Ang ganda ng deal na binigay nya for me.
After seeing his works, nagustuhan ko talaga and I want the same output for my wedding.
Madali sya kausap and he's giving a lot of freebies.

Btw, I think this price is really good considering andaming inclussions:
http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff454/caffiecat12/11758800_1055022104542384_925094845_n.jpg

:)

karenmaechua

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #256 on: July 17, 2015, 02:13:42 pm »
Hi sis glacy_rein! You got Gail Bitoon as photographer and Ghe for the video? I'm thinking of getting the same photographer and videographer too. When's your wedding? Isa din ako sa hesitant pa mag book agad kasi December 2017 pa wedding but I'm worried na baka ma book ng iba si Gail agad..

agree ako kay sis Chili and sis Belle, sisi mode ako kay Gail nung nagtaas eh! haha!

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #257 on: July 17, 2015, 04:26:23 pm »
Go sis karenmaechua. Gail and Ghe are good combo!! :)

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #258 on: July 18, 2015, 01:11:36 am »
Hi sis glacy_rein! You got Gail Bitoon as photographer and Ghe for the video? I'm thinking of getting the same photographer and videographer too. When's your wedding? Isa din ako sa hesitant pa mag book agad kasi December 2017 pa wedding but I'm worried na baka ma book ng iba si Gail agad..


hi sis! yes back to back yan G&G hehe! March 17, 2016 ako sis. Tataas pa rates nila ng 3x for Ghe and 2x for Gail (yata) kasi si Ghe ngayong August magtataas so baka August 2016 tapos August 2017. Then si Gail parang every February sya so that's February 2016 and 2017.

ang mahal na pala sisses pagdating ng 2017 onwards. waaahh!

ninja8

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #259 on: July 19, 2015, 10:28:45 pm »
@msdianne I'll give you what I little know of nice print photography. They do ex-deals for artistas so they dont really ask them for a charge (which is good) and in return they get to cover the official photos of the entire event (good marketing for Charisse) For normal couples, they do charge of course at a very reasonable price with video pa!

but heres the deal. Nice print has a LOT of freelance photographers. They usually send in the good photogs sa mga artist deals nila but if you are a normal couple, they will send in the umm... not so good ones.For apprentices usually rotation lang sila with the known photographers kaya magkakakilala sila.Training is good and in return you get good shots. If you notice you dont really know who the nice print shooters are unlike sila Pat Dy,Toto Villaruel, JayjayLucas, Dino Lara, Benjie Tiongco etc.

...and Oh they dont really dress well. I dont want to be mean but the good photogs even their apprentices will dress up for their event but the nice print ones will come in black shirt and black pants lang (parang crew ng ingress ng lights and sounds)


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close