Author Topic: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13  (Read 98911 times)

fluffyfluff

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #220 on: July 01, 2015, 11:54:26 am »
Hello! Has anyone heard of Photogenics and HM photocinema? I like their photos and videos and h2b kinda likes them also kaso wala akong makitang mga review about them. Baka may mga nakarinig sa inyo mga sis. Thanks! :D

marchbridetobe

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #221 on: July 01, 2015, 01:32:56 pm »
^Hi sis fluffyfluff, I'm a Photogenics b2b. :) Video Service lang kinuha ko sa kanila, sa dami ng napanuod kong SDEs, sa kanila talaga yung pinaka nagandahan kami, ang galing nila magtahi ng clips pati yung transition nila ng song at song choices na din. I also like the fact na di sila tipid sa SDEs nila kasi pinaka maikli na yata 5 mins and most of all, affordable sila considering the quality of their work! :)

fluffyfluff

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #222 on: July 01, 2015, 03:56:27 pm »
^sino photo nyo sis? Balak ni h2b sila ang video namin and iba ang photo pero well, ok din naman for me ang photo nila eh. Sayang kasi yung free na photobooth and aerial shot pag package nila kinuha mo. hehe

marchbridetobe

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #223 on: July 01, 2015, 04:30:00 pm »
^Manny and April ang photo namin sis. Pero I agree okay naman din yung photo nila at sulit nga yung package nila. kami kasi nakuha namin yung free aerial kasi nung bridal fair namin sila binook. san pala wedding mo sis? olongapo based sila pero nagccater din sila sa Manila clients :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #224 on: July 01, 2015, 04:37:28 pm »
^good choice sis marchbridetobe.. :) i love MAP's style too. sila din nirecommend ko for my MOH. :)

marchbridetobe

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #225 on: July 01, 2015, 04:52:29 pm »
^yes sis, love at first sight talaga ako sa kanila since nung di pa ako engaged. ang dami kong tinignang ibang photographers pero bumabalik balik talaga ko sa kanila, true love! hehe.

marsala2016

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #226 on: July 02, 2015, 08:54:25 am »
Those looking for affordable photo package, i recommend studio xoxo by carlo and hyds cecilio. They are a couple from imaginenation. Very nice shots at mabait kausap, would recommend suppliers din:)

fluffyfluff

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #227 on: July 02, 2015, 10:36:18 am »
Naku sis marchbridetobe, baka maging parehas tayo ng p/v hehe We're thinking of getting Many and April for photo or Photogenics na both. Haaaay so many many choices, nakakaloka! :))

marchbridetobe

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #228 on: July 02, 2015, 10:49:28 am »
^go sis fluffyfluff :) when ba ang wedding mo? actually sa p/v talaga kami medyo natagalang magdecide. di ko na maalala kung ilang photographers na ang tinignan ko at ilang SDEs na ng kung sinu-sinong videographer ang pinanuod ko. sila kasi yung nakita ko na maganda ang quality ng output na reasonable ang price. marami naman kasi talagang magagaling pero mas mahal. pero love at 1st sight kasi talaga ko kay MAP eh kaya kahit may nakitang mas medyo mura na maganda din eh sa kanila pa din talaga kami :)

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #229 on: July 09, 2015, 01:16:11 am »
So many choices and just one day to shoot kaya ang hirap magdecide! I know the feeling mga sis pero ok na sige na I got Ghe and Gail for my wedding. :)

I've read one post hindi ko matandaan kung san pero ayun the couple settled for murang videographer and sila MAP yata ang photog, they love the work of MAP pero medyo disappointed sila sa videographer, they know themselves na may igaganda pa sana.


iana_umali

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #230 on: July 09, 2015, 10:38:36 am »
(reposting, sa previous thread pala ko nagpost hehe)

Hi sissies, next to book samen is P/V sana.

We've shortlisted the following photogs and we need your help sana if you could give feedback sa kanila:
- Team Benitez
- Bryan Venancio
- Jun Estacio
Sila yung style na nagustuhan namin sa dami ng mga pinagpilian namin na photogs :)

I've found in another P/V thread here in GT, A&A Photography, their work is nice too. Considering them as well.

For video naman, within our budget yung rates ni Vidlens and maganda din yung mga videos nila. I also like Notion in Motion and Cinemaworks, but hindi pasok sa budget namin :(

Hayyy, parang dito kami nahihirapan mamili ni h2b. Haha :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #231 on: July 09, 2015, 11:37:26 am »
^wow sis glacy_rein, same tandem tayo, Gail &  Ghe! :) it's good when you have separate teams for PV and yet, both have excellent feedback with regards to their craft & performance, attitude and working relationship towards clients and with other suppliers. I heard stories of some pa-diva suppliers getting cranky over their other co-suppliers just because they are more popular and exposed.

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #232 on: July 09, 2015, 12:02:30 pm »
Sis bellev2g 😄😄 congrats for being featured in the blog merry to marry :)  :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #233 on: July 09, 2015, 12:18:56 pm »
Thank you sis bonzaigirl :)

gorgeous9

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #234 on: July 09, 2015, 09:16:35 pm »
thanks sis juwie, we got smart shot last march sa bridal fair. At that time, wala ako makita reviews on them so I thought okay lang. Now may nabasa na ko pero very few reviews and so so lang lagi comments nila. I have to let go din half of our dp (according to the contract we can refund half if its 6 mos before the event). Pero I haven't talk to them yet. Ayaw pa ni h2b hangga't wala pa kami decision kung sino replace namin. Who's your videographer sis? I'm thinking of getting separate nalang din for photo and video.

Thanks din sis kateguerzon08, I have a lot on my list na because of back reading. hehe



Sis, ako din i booked smartshot and it was a totally regret.. wrong move talaga sa bridal fair, me and h2b was fascinated with the freebies and si Mr. Lito Genilo ang main photographer namin, but because few days after,I tried to see their online reviews, traditional photographer talaga sila . Sad to say, nakapag d/p na ako 25k and I cant let go of it.. and di ko na pwede bawiin yun because its in the contract..

karenmaechua

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #235 on: July 09, 2015, 10:07:42 pm »
Hi everyone! Sorry for asking this. I'm new here. I've been reading a lot of positive reviews and raves about this Gail. May I know who he is? Sorry, I'm confused. Is Foreveryday and Gail the same? Thanks! :)

Gail is such a lovely person.. you won't see any sign of arrogance despite his continuous success in his career.. this goes the same with his team, eric, khristian and christian. ang saya nilang kasama sa shoot! No wonder kaya I'm so bungisngis on our photos  because of their techniques. Magaling!!!

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #236 on: July 10, 2015, 04:03:09 am »
Hi everyone! Sorry for asking this. I'm new here. I've been reading a lot of positive reviews and raves about this Gail. May I know who he is? Sorry, I'm confused. Is Foreveryday and Gail the same? Thanks! :)

 Yup. I believe it's foreveryday by Gail Bitoon.  He's really good, and a lot og GT brides could vouch for that.

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #237 on: July 10, 2015, 05:55:40 pm »
Any Niceprint brides here?

fluffyfluff

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #238 on: July 11, 2015, 10:51:16 am »
Hello! Any MAP brides here? Ask ko lang if strict ba sila sa 4 hours na prenup shoot? Although mahaba naman na ang 4 hours pero wala lang, baka kulangin din since parehas kami ni h2b na hindi marunong mag pose for pictures and stuff. Thanks!!! :D

karenmaechua

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #239 on: July 11, 2015, 03:58:12 pm »
Thanks for the clarification sis bonzaigirl. I'm starting to get hooked with Foreveryday Photography's work. I found myself lurking at Gail's website, facebook and IG until 2am earlier. Hehe. His photos are superb. He can capture beautiful portraits and candids very well. I want to have good candid photos for my wedding because I won't be seeing everything for sure! I hope he'll still be available on my wedding day *fingers crossed*. Still waiting for the dates from our feng sui expert.

Yup. I believe it's foreveryday by Gail Bitoon.  He's really good, and a lot og GT brides could vouch for that.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close