We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^yes bro. Hahaha! Tatlo na tayo na former Dreamechanics turned Ghe Consolacion clients! So funny! 😁 no regrets though plus my fiance is supportive of it. I got my mind peace of mind now. Plus I believe that here, we're making an absolutely better choice. I messaged them on their FB, they replied naman. They said they are sorry to hear that we're letting them go, etc.
^i have a friend who got them sa binyag nung anak niya. after 6 months pa ata nakuha yung pictures and videos. pag celebrity daw process agad. pag ordinary pinapatagal eh samantalang sila daw nagbabayad compare sa celebrities
Oh my! Reading your feedbacks regarding Niceprint is really upsetting. We got them last Feb 2015 sa bridal fair sa megatrade. Panu yan? How can I convince h2b to check other p/v, nakapagdown na kami. Parang ayoko na tuloy sila. Baka magalit sa akin, masasayangan na naman kami ng pera.
Go for Gail wala siya bad review at all compared to the others. Nice work na good person pa. You can also check out the Foreveryday thread here.