Author Topic: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13  (Read 99129 times)

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2015, 05:07:21 pm »
Chili, I haven't gone through details with Brian. I set a meeting on Monday to discuss everything and book JLR in case we decide to go for him.

So true sis! Blessing in disguise talaga our chosen date. :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #81 on: May 29, 2015, 05:31:11 pm »
It's good to know na madaming photographers na available for your date sis :) how's your original photographer pala? Alam na ba nya your plans? :)

taz188

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #82 on: May 29, 2015, 05:32:52 pm »
Brian of JLR is super nice! He extended their old rates to us when I asked him about the 12hr coverage + parents' albums and told him that GT friends recommended JLR. Hehe.



how much ang old rates nila sis? Inemail din ako uli ni Brian nagfofollwup with my inquiry with them. mukhang available pa sila sa dates ko. hehe

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #83 on: May 29, 2015, 05:41:29 pm »
PM sent sis :)

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #84 on: May 29, 2015, 06:05:14 pm »
It's good to know na madaming photographers na available for your date sis :) how's your original photographer pala? Alam na ba nya your plans? :)

Fiance was able to talk to him earlier. Kwento ko na lang once we finalize everything. Hehe. Sis, lapit na wedding mo! Hope everything's going smoothly and that you're feeling better now! :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #85 on: May 29, 2015, 06:13:36 pm »
It's good to know that fiancé is handling everything para di kana mastress. :) kahit sino ang piliin mo sa top choices mo you'll be fine sis.. di nako magssuggest ng iba pa kase baka maguluhan ka pa lalo.. haha! :)

I'm feeling better na.. pero wala pa din pahinga.. we had our meeting with bishop today and now we're in bulacan for a dental appointment lol! Tomorrow final fitting ng bridal gown :) gosh ang bilis ng panahon..couldn't wait for the day na wala nakong iisipin about preps.

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #86 on: May 29, 2015, 06:14:40 pm »
Any feedback about Benjie Tiongco? I like his editorial-ish style photos, especially the way he instructs the couple/subject on how to pose. Kaso medyo hindi ko type ang colors nya. Im more into vibrant colors like Jayjay Lucas, but the poses are too plain for me.  Im close to getting Jayjay Lucas but Im still looking for other options that can satisfy us. Any recommendations for photographers that has vibrant colors, editorial poses in one? :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #87 on: May 29, 2015, 06:25:45 pm »
How about Paul Vincent Photography?

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #88 on: May 29, 2015, 07:11:35 pm »
Don't worry sis, malapit ka na grumaduate! Only a few more days then you can go on a real vacation! :) Just take care of your health because bawal ka na magkasakit!!

Lyr3hs, if you like editorial-ish type of photos, you can go for Metrophoto. I think they have the most dramatic poses. :)

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #89 on: May 29, 2015, 07:20:40 pm »
^pvp is really good kaso high-end na din ang services nya, I still can't decide my own p/v till now and he is on my list din

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #90 on: May 29, 2015, 07:21:33 pm »
^sis caleeice sila first choice ko, but too expensive, over our budget na :(
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 08:31:07 pm by lyr3hs »

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2015, 08:26:45 pm »
^even the pvp lite no ang mahal!

sevenstars

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #92 on: May 29, 2015, 09:38:03 pm »
lyr3hs, maybe Nelwin Uy would be a good fit? His colours are vibrant and I find his work quite editorial.

taz188

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2015, 09:55:46 pm »
Try proudrad sis. Theyre from mangored :)

janagirl

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #94 on: May 29, 2015, 09:59:13 pm »
I'd go for Nelwin Uy for natural looking wedding photographs, not so vibrant yung colors parang saktong sakto lang. :)  Maganda ang composition ng mga photos nya and may story talaga yung mga wedding posts nya.

2nd choice for me is Paul Vincent, parang same sila ng style ni Nelwin Uy though mejo pale yung colors ng photos nya for me. And he gives the raw photos pala on the day.

I find Pat Dy and Metrophoto too modern. Mas gusto ko pa din yung may touch ng traditional and classic wedding photography. :)

kisses1417

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2015, 05:37:23 pm »
I like proudrad. Siguro kung wala pa ako phortographer, i will get them. :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #96 on: May 30, 2015, 06:48:39 pm »
I just dug up my old video from my 1st wedding from 10 years ago. LOL now I feel like such an old bride!

But anyway, I just realized that important din pala to have the documentary style edit of the event, where there is no background music and the audio is live. Because you really hear EVERYTHING, like the musicians and what people are talking about. I just watched it and I felt I was transported back in a time machine haha.

I have an edited version with background music, and while it is entertaining to watch... iba the feeling din pala of watching the live audio version. The raw footage naman, I never watched it since I have like 12 dvds full of raw footage from 3 different  cameras.

Anyway just wanted to share this. Natuwa ako watching the documentary version and I am glad I know included it in my package with the new videographer. Before kasi, cinematic highlights lang ang habol ko. Pero ganun pala, years from now, mas enjoy pa panoorin yung documentary version.



j.adore

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #97 on: May 30, 2015, 06:58:38 pm »
It is! Mine was around an hour like a movie and I've watched it with friends families and relatives countless times. It takes you back and shows you things you may have missed on that day.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #98 on: May 30, 2015, 07:08:21 pm »
Hehe yes I didnt think the documentary version was important since I was thinking I have raw footage anyway to refer to with live audio. But NO!! I have never ever gone through the raw footage because theres just too much of it to comb through. All the fancy editing of the cinematic version sometimes takes away of the real feel of the event. With extra budget, it would be nice to have both cinematic and documentary versions. My mom and I watched the documentary version earlier and didnt even watch the cinematic one hehe

ece

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #99 on: May 31, 2015, 01:41:02 pm »
Mga sis, wedoitforlove is having a promo! 10k off daw until first week of june. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close