Author Topic: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13  (Read 98598 times)


taz188

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 03:26:13 pm »
sis chili1113 galing din akong w@w and i read your dilemma there too. buti na lang it's resolved now at nagkakilala kayo ng isa pa nating kapwa b2b. if you're looking for a new videographer na, you may want to check out Aisle1401. super friendly and accomodating ni Anna :) and 3 years na sila consecutive na kasali sa top 10 supplier sa w@w. :)

jentotmd

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 04:05:04 pm »
^scout ka pa sis.im sure makakahanap ka pa.stick to your budget.ü

mkea

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 04:10:28 pm »
Sis Chili1113, you may also check Ghe Consolacion :)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2015, 04:26:34 pm »
Chili1113, I remember before that you said video isnt so important to you and you didnt even want an SDE initially... so baka this is not one of the items that you want to place more budget on. Baka youre getting carried away lang with all the nicer options. :)

juwie

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2015, 04:47:26 pm »
Sis Chillii113 try to search Dan Mendiola on Vimeo. Parang ok din sya hindi lang updated FB page nya.

Bro shrek yun din sabi sa akin dati. Actually when I asked them before sabi nila they only have 1 team on our wedding day and both of them will be there. I think maavoid naman sana ito if nag set sila ng expectations when discussing with clients.

marchbridetobe

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2015, 05:15:33 pm »
Hi sissies!

has anyone here heard/tried Bong Videos Production? may 10% off early bird promo kasi sila ngayon eh..

rightback

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2015, 05:51:43 pm »
sis Chilli, may be you want to consider the other Angono boys--Ghe consolacion, Cinemaworks, Ian Cruz. They + the Nicolas brothers are part of that "group" and have pretty much similar styles.

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2015, 06:12:57 pm »
I just had a meeting with ghe and his wife this afternoon.. natuwa kami ni hubby sa mga tips nilang mag asawa. :) I super like their style.. walang cheesy moves.. all natural lang. :)

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2015, 06:29:47 pm »
sis Chili1113 how much budget mo? try my videographer Marvin Barbarona. ok sila katrabaho. actually yung group nya galing din sa mga sikat na videographers.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2015, 06:04:02 pm »
Chili1113 For 75-100k budget (SDE palang) i would recommend you check out: Notion in Motion, Treehouse Story, Ian Cruz, and Cinemaworks. They have all done weddings of people I know and I would say they are worth the rate. Aisle 1401 also, much cheaper but hit or miss pa sila, i find most of their output online a bit jologs although my friend's SDE (who is their very close friend so baka iba effort) was good. Basta wag lang Studio1 nakakatakot kasi reviews online hehe. Pay a bit more na for less risk.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2015, 06:41:01 pm »
thanks for all the suggestions everyone!!! =) =)

Sparklingjewel super like all your suggestions! Unfortunately their complete package (with highlights and aerial) are all 100k up already and thats a super big jump from my 45k package with Dreamechanics.

hehe I am tempted already to touch our booze and entertainment budget and move it to video. Medyo exagg kasi the booze budget 150k with corkage. But I was thinking I cant touch it talaga because H2B wants free flowing booze and wine all night.  I keep trying to remind myself that video is one of our so-so priority items LOL Natatawa nalang ako because grabe even if were given a free pre-nup we really aren't the types to go for it haha maybe because of our age too? hehe

Anyways, Ghe Consolacion is pasok sa budget but I have to book them in a bridal fair in June pa. Otherwise I have to add 10k for aerial - 85k total Ian Cruz is about the same price also. However, parang ok na ako with Chug Cadiogan who gave his 85k package to me at 65k Hes super easy to talk to pa! But I havent finalized it yet. Heheh sayang the 20k difference kasi din eh.

I also like Marvin Barbarona's work thanks to sis Shygirlme's suggestion. But I am still waiting for a reply to my inquiry if they are available on my date.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 06:49:13 pm by Chili1113 »

gi_jane101112

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2015, 06:57:41 pm »
sis sparklingjewel, tama ka na nakakatakot yung Studio1..i booked them during bridal fair pero dahil sa mga negative reviews at sa super tagal at madalas na hindi nila pagrereply, i am going to replace them..h2b don't like them anymore..kaya eto naghahanap ako uli ng p/v supplier..

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2015, 08:58:21 am »
After my long vacation here I am again to finish my bookings for the major suppliers. I've asked many times sa last thread and still undecided ako sino kukunin ko.. Super taas ng budget na 200k for p/v - its too much.. Pero this is the only memory na maiiwan satin after the big day..

Currently looking at Ghe's package, from the post above plus point sakin na hindi kailangan pilitin na maging cheesy or scripted.. My hubby is not the type na mahilig, natural lang talaga dapat. Girls is it the right videographer na? Hindi yata sya sumasali sa bridal fairs din? So 95k is the package already db? (Adding the aerial shot)

On photo.. There it is sabe ko kasi 200k is too much, really too much. Ayoko umabot ng M yung gastos namen and I should set my priorities.. Gusto ko mag-look na M ginastos without doing it.. Any suggestion na photo na 50k lang? Para p/v ko 150k lang.. Baka isacrifice ko nadin ang prenup.. Or please let me know if may kakilala kayo na UK based na mura lang.. TIA

mkea

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2015, 09:13:56 am »
Sis glacy_rein, sumasali si Ghe sa mga bridal fairs. I think this june kasali sila. For sure may discounts sila.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2015, 09:25:03 am »
mkea: sis ano usually mga offer ni ghe na freebie and discount sa bridal fair?

mkea

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2015, 09:38:54 am »
Sis Chili1113, saken free aerial and less 5k sa package ko.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2015, 10:24:07 am »
mkea! wow thanks! ghe daw will be in a bridal fair in smx June 20 pa though. So I am worried he might be booked by then. Pwede ko kaya pakiusapan na extend the promo and discount to me even if I dont sign up at the bridal fair? I might beout of the country also kasi.

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2015, 10:56:36 am »
Sis chili call aysa (ghe's wife).. she might consider.. :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: All About Photographers and Videographers Part 13
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2015, 11:16:42 am »
thanks sis belle_v2g! =) I emailed them already. Hehe dyahe ako to call baka makulitan. Your wedding is so near already!

Question? Nagmahal na ba si Ghe since last year? Naiinis ako kasi I could have booked them or someone similar last year. But I wasted so much time being committed to videographer that double booked me. Now all the rates have increased since I first canvassed in Aug 2014. Sayang oras and price difference!!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close