watch now

Author Topic: Maca Root for the curvaceous you  (Read 3099 times)

The Lioness

  • Guest
Maca Root for the curvaceous you
« on: May 19, 2015, 10:31:28 pm »
Read somewhere that this product can make boobies and booty bigger. May nakapag try na ba nito?

The Lioness

  • Guest
Re: Maca Root for the curvaceous you
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 01:28:14 am »
So I'm trying this. Taking it for 2 days na, 2 tabs a day. I'm not sure if it's psychological, but I think I'm seeing a result.

lovelyey

  • Guest
Re: Maca Root for the curvaceous you
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 07:20:39 pm »
Hi sis, i want to try it too. :) San ka po nakabili?  ;D

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Maca Root for the curvaceous you
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2015, 09:40:55 am »
wala ba harmful side effects?
heard nakaincrease din ito ng stamina and libido.. hehe but I havent tried it.

shyfly

  • Guest
Re: Maca Root for the curvaceous you
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 01:26:11 pm »
Any updates? I might try taking this supplement but I'm kinda hesitant cause I'm not sure if it's okay to take this if you're on injectibles (contraceptive) which I might also start soon. Any ideas?

The Lioness

  • Guest
Re: Maca Root for the curvaceous you
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2016, 05:20:26 am »
Hi sis. I stopped taking this though nakaubos ako ng isang bottle (Got it from Healthy Options, Solgar brand). When I took it, kaka stop ko lang mag breastfeed sa baby ko. Super pumayat ako nung time na yun so I want to get some curves back. Tumaba ako dito siguro because lumakas appetite ko. So true enough, lumaki ako. All parts of the body including arms. I read somewhere na this increases your chance of getting pregnant. So I don't really know if ano effect nya if taking it along with pills. I haven't asked my OB din. Mejo nahiya kasi ako magsabi na gusto ko magpalaki ng boobies.

shyfly

  • Guest
Re: Maca Root for the curvaceous you
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2016, 03:11:01 pm »
Oh so lumaki din boobies mo while taking this? Bumalik din ba sa dati yung body mo after mo magstop?

The Lioness

  • Guest
Re: Maca Root for the curvaceous you
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2016, 11:48:05 pm »
Well I think because tumaba ako. Otherwise hindi din. I think ideal lang to sa mga girls na gusto mag gain ng weight. I've read reviews though na sinasabi nila na effective daw to.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close