We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
-sleep early the night before, and this will sound like a cliché but yes, let go and trust your coordinators.-don't panic, keep smiling and be friendly and nice to everyone. being stressed is not an excuse to become rude with suppliers. these people, even if we paid them for good services are not working for the couple, they are working "with" the couple.-keep a clear mind and thinking. I thought I lost my enveloped personal money. I had to excuse myself during my make up sesh and look for the envelope myself. good thing I found it quickly.-learn to savour each moment. you'll keep on coming back to the day these things happened. -it's important that you are comfortable with with your suppliers especially with the PV team. we have a total of 12 blokes from our PV team. 7 of them are in inside my room directing me to pose in front of them. imagine how awkward that moment is. I'm happy to know that these men are respectable and real gentlemen..-consider buying nipple covers if the gown doesn't require you to wear bra. at least you're not uncomfortable when you dress up in front of your couturier, or maid of honor.-it's important to be hydrated but be sure to go to the toilet before you hop on the bridal car...more tips next time.