Author Topic: has anyone tried pheromone perfume/cologne?  (Read 14596 times)

queenD

• Probationary
has anyone tried pheromone perfume/cologne?
« on: May 18, 2015, 11:16:59 am »
They say it helps attract the opposite sex. I just wanna know more about these pheromone thingy before purchasing one. Thanks!

Sugarrush

Re: has anyone tried pheromone perfume/cologne?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 09:11:48 pm »
I bought one from an online shop sa instagram. I've been using it for a while now , i think it's kinda effective kasi daming nakakapansin. Hehe
Love shouldn't be a zero-sum game.

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 10:19:11 pm »
pheromones - made by the body. organic...  unless its preserved in some way i don't think its real as it claims to be
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

imblack

• GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2015, 08:13:10 am »
Where is this available?

imyourangel

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2015, 02:38:15 pm »
For real? But pheromones are produced by the body. I wonder how they made those.

athletic^dude

• GUY TALKER
  • DEVOTED GUARDIAN DISCRETELY ROMANTIC
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2015, 03:19:22 pm »
i think any perfume has, with it, the pheromonal merit for as long as its fragrance is pleasing to the nose. though, there are strong, repulsive scent which gives us the otherwise annoying reaction to its lurid smell.
i remember an OJT student a year ago who is  physically secondary amongst the rest of the beautiful, curvaceous ladies in the office. she’s quite chubby but her skin is smooth and fair. And so came one morning that she gazed into my office and submitted an inventory report. Her hair was still a little wet  from the morning shower and…. holy cow, her smell was so good. i didn’t quite understand why my love tool suddenly got awaken as she got closer and lower down the report on my table. I had a swallow when a faint view of her cleavage came into view. i think i had a 5 seconds mental block so that everything she said was incomprehensible. With her right hand, she raised her hair above her ears and wet her lips with her tongue and exclaimed: “Sir, are you ok.” I had to gather my thoughts together for a few seconds and replied: “Yes, of course.  You shall be informed if there is anything needed from you. You may leave, thank you.” And she left.  I don’t know what perfume she wore but the same scent i smelt from an usherrette in an event I attended in Tagaytay. Do ladies here know the  brand of that perfume? it’s really sexually arousing.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 01:29:56 am by athletic^dude »
Sex burns 360 calories/hr and produces hormonal estrogen(in women) that smoothens skin and makes hair shine

imblack

• GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2015, 11:27:37 pm »
I bought one sold in Lazada and i dont like the smell, it's like an old person's smell. My bf sometimes say it smells good parang powdery but sometimes says na old person's smell talaga.

alice_alice

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2016, 12:48:15 pm »
Curious ako dito avail pa ba ito dito?

karmic07

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2016, 09:19:01 pm »
Tried lure and naughty secrets (2 variants). Yung lure masuka suka ko coz naaamoy ko sarili ko. Super tapang!! But the worst lart is, mega tiis na ko sa sarili kong amoy, it didnt work. Lol

Mas pansinin pa ko when i use my everyday cologne. So for me, this is soooo bogus.

one_stop_shopper

• Probationary
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2016, 02:33:36 am »
i've got one for my self. saw it in instagram and got very curious since my boo is so normal.. i wanted to spice up our lives and according to the quote this cologne will do. it's over price yes, excited to use but no effect. he did not change a bit. but he mentioned i smell like an ass horny smell.. but just a word.. no follow ups.

tried to wear it alone with lots of commuters but still no effect! im not experiencing what others review.. 

genegin

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2016, 11:23:52 am »
I previously read that vanilla is supposed to attract most males. I've tried it but my hubby hates it. Mas gusto pa niya yung Green Tea. I suppose all tastes in scents are relative. Kanya kanya talaga.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close