We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ I have been using the same deodorant naman. Nothing that im using is new. Same soap and same deo. anyway, i addressed the dryness of my ua by applying the same lotion Ive been using for my eczema.
try ko yung glutamax underarm and inner thigh cream for 2 months nag lighten naman ng konti ang groin area ko
Whatever skincare I apply on my face, I also apply on my underarms / groin area. Toner, serum, vit c, moisturizer & sometimes tretinoin. It greatly improved my underarms. No need to buy a separate product. Skin din naman yan . & ever since I had LHR, wala nang need for a deodorant. I just wipe it with a toner or Eskinol. Dove deo's selling point is may moisturizer & niacinamide kaya nakaka puti DAW. So what I do is just put moisturizer on my underarms. My moisturizer & serum has niacinamide din. One of the reasons why underarms are dark is because it's dry.
\Isn't eskinol too strong for the underarms? Mas sensitive kasi yung skin diyan plus prone to friction pa. Eskinol from what I know has a high content of alcohol which is something you should avoid for your face and underarms.
No, I don't find Eskinol strong. Contrary to popular belief, alcohol is not bad for the skin... There's a YTer named Dr Dray. She's a dermatologist in the US. Her videos are very informative & an eye opener.
Alcohol in skin care is a personal choice. But it's not bad. Like parabens in skin care, na-demonize sya https://www.mydadthechemist.com/reviews/alcohol-denatured/
Anyone tried Dove underarm serum? I am kinda scared to try it.