We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Has anyone tried the revlite for the underarms? I have a friend who is having revlite on her underarms and she is very happy with her treatments. She is already on her 3rd or 4th session i think and she says it is really working for her. Mas smooth daw yung underarms nya and mas nag eeven out na daw yung discoloration ng underarms niya. So im also planning to inquire na rin for my underarms hopefully it will work for me also. I also need something for my underarms sweating. Medyo malakas yung sweating ko now especially now the weather is super hot. Malapit na rin summer so i expect more sweating. Sana this can be addressed as well. I wonder if revlite can also minimize my sweating
Nagdark dati underarms ko dahil sa shaving, pero now na nagpapawax na ko and every other day ko siya iniiscrub, pumuti na. I use the scrub from Hey Sugar Waxing Salon.