We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^sis sakin hindi pwede waxing. hindi kumakapit sa hair ko yung wax. what I do is I pluck pero I make sure after taking a hot shower and kapag wala akong period and I exfoliate before plucking. okay naman na no chicken skin at manipis pa tubo ng hair. coconut oil is good din after you pluck
Yung DeoNat, saan pwedeng makabili? I've been using kasi yung nasa healthy options na stick, and hindi ganoon ka effective.
may nakapagtry na ba ng thailan product na Cupcake Underarm cream by Little Baby? Effective ba?
May naktry na ba ng gpo for ua?