Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4  (Read 37196 times)

red_yesha

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #560 on: August 04, 2019, 03:11:46 am »
I am so proud of you.
Kahit malulungkot ako kasi may pagbabagong magaganap, Pero I know para sa atin dalawa ito. Para sa future natin.
Kaya naiintindihan kita. Kaya kong magtiis. Pangako.
I love you ♥️
If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter;
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. :)

Shadow Angel

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #561 on: August 07, 2019, 12:10:56 pm »
I know you're tired already. That's why I decided not to work for a week. We are struggling to manage our time sometimes but still I am proud that we still have time to give LO a family time that she deserves. And bring her to kids activities that she needs. 

simang

• Acts like a lady, thinks like a man.
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #562 on: August 07, 2019, 02:13:08 pm »
^^sis congrats on your upcoming wedding ❤️ so happy for you.

----

Thank you so much for all that you do for me, for our family. So grateful that I get to do this family thing with you, this would have been a lot more stressful if I don't have you as my life partner. Let's stick together, okay? I'm in love with you everyday.
...all adventurous women do.

exquisitegem

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Be Bold or Italic. Never Regular.
« Reply #563 on: August 07, 2019, 03:51:45 pm »
Hon, thanks for being the best and loving husband that you are. Laging laman ng prayers ko ang health and safety nating buong pamilya. Mahal na mahal ko kayo ni baby.

FayeP

• mom of three boys
  • Super GirlTalker
  • life's good!
« Reply #564 on: August 08, 2019, 01:42:57 am »
Papi,

I'm always thankful that I have you in my life..Will never forget the first time we met....

"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."
                                     -Psalm 18:2

red_yesha

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #565 on: August 08, 2019, 07:29:54 am »
^^aweee thanks sis simang. Naalala ko tuloy yung pm ko sayo dati hehe.

Pahi pahinga din.. Wag mag pupuyat ha? Love you 😘
If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter;
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. :)

simang

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #566 on: August 27, 2019, 01:57:01 pm »
^Haha onga I remember. I'm really happy for you sis, diba when the timing is right, everything falls into place.

---

Kagabi while you were fast asleep I was watching this tv show, the episode was focused on the married couple finding out they were pregnant and although they both wanted to be pregnant and have kids, both of them freaked out. They were both so afraid of the pending responsibility, of the changes when the kid comes. It reminded me of the day we found out we were expecting. I was so scared, I cried and I knew you were terrified too but I distinctly remember how you hugged me and told me everything will be okay. Look at us now, with a beautiful 3 year old and a life I only imagined then. We still screw up as parents but I can confidently say we're doing very well, better than I expected really. I'm so proud of us. And I'm so thankful for you. This would have been a lot more difficult if not for you. You make everything easy, you make our lives happy. You make me feel like I don't need anything else in this world. You ARE everything. I love you.

twelvth_goddess

• A certified ZOE-holic and a true blue
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #567 on: August 28, 2019, 09:29:45 am »
Thank you for always assuring me. For tolerating my moods. For being so patient.

Pero naiinis pa din ako jan sa direct report mo. Pakisabe sa kanya kahit buntis ako kayang kaya ko manapak ng tao. Kaya nga ko nagwo workout palage.
Whatever I want, I get. If I can't, I don't stop TRYING.

sweet_maldita

• iM nOt a SUPERWOMAN...
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • white devil
« Reply #568 on: October 01, 2019, 07:44:22 pm »
Bakit di mo ko pinigilan at hinabol nung sinabi kong "itigil na natin yung relationship natin"  :(
whenever you compare yourself with others, you will only be vain or bitter because according to Desiderata, "there will always be a greater and a lesser person than yourself." so never compare yourself with others..compare yourself only with yourself

Shadow Angel

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #569 on: October 10, 2019, 07:03:26 am »
Maalaga ka pa rin talaga sa akin mula noon hanggang ngayon.

Natawa lang ako kasi nun naglalate snack habang nanonood tayo bigla ko naisipan manghing rin ng juice sabi mo ubos na kumuha ako sa ref. Sabi ko later na lang bigla ka tumayo akala ko magtoilet ka lang un pala kumuha ka ng juice at snack for me.

Thanks sa pagbili nun gusto ko gamit kahit medyo napamahal.

simang

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #570 on: October 13, 2019, 11:18:13 pm »
Thank you for the amazing weekend, my love. I appreciate how dedicated you are to this family. Let's stay this way ❤️

simang

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #571 on: November 05, 2019, 01:44:29 pm »
Naalala mo when you first told me you love me? We were 2 weeks into dating. I laughed at you and gave you a quick kiss. I knew then you weren't serious, who falls in love in a span of 2 weeks? But I guess I stand corrected. You loved me since the very night we met. You never made me doubt it. You love me and you make sure I know it everyday. Thank you, thank you for raising the bar so high for me and our daughter. I love you too.

FayeP

• mom of three boys
  • Super GirlTalker
  • life's good!
« Reply #572 on: November 16, 2019, 06:08:20 am »
thanks for always being there for me papi
"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."
                                     -Psalm 18:2

sweet_maldita

• iM nOt a SUPERWOMAN...
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • white devil
« Reply #573 on: November 16, 2019, 11:04:49 pm »
What's your plan? Para kang palitaw
whenever you compare yourself with others, you will only be vain or bitter because according to Desiderata, "there will always be a greater and a lesser person than yourself." so never compare yourself with others..compare yourself only with yourself

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close