Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4  (Read 66777 times)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #420 on: January 08, 2018, 06:52:58 pm »
^Happy anniversary sa inyo <3

------

The house is so quiet without M!!! Haaayyy I miss you both.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #421 on: January 10, 2018, 06:48:30 pm »
Come home na please, gutom na ko :P

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #422 on: January 13, 2018, 12:52:35 am »
I am strong but my soul is exhausted. Let us stop wasting each other's time. PLEASE.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #423 on: January 15, 2018, 01:42:59 pm »
Kelangan ko lang pala magtanong to know the truth instead of wondering why you are doing what you are doing... LOL! And I appreciate you answering them truthfully even if you think I may not necessarily like the answer. I will always prefer the truth regardless.

But to be safe, I won't get too comfortable. Things can change sometimes very quickly.

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #424 on: January 18, 2018, 05:34:29 pm »
I'm so proud of you!

Though hindi kita makakasama for a few days, I'm happy that you were chosen to be the one to conduct the training in your company's Afghanistan site :)

kaythrielle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #425 on: January 20, 2018, 12:20:31 pm »
Nakakatuwa ka naman! Palibhasa alam mong i was craving for mutton briyani for the longest time. Hahaha... thanks for the lamb biryani. i wasn?t really expecting it gulat ako. 😊 how sweet and thoughtful!
hashtag cravingsatisfied

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #426 on: February 10, 2018, 03:56:19 pm »
Take care sa flight mo mamaya. I still feel sad na hindi tayo magkasama sa Valentine's, birthday and 23rd monthsary natin :(

Back to LDR though thankful ako na 3 weeks lang this time. Galingan mo sa pag train sa kanila sa Afghanistan. I love you and I'm so proud of you!

airish_2

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #427 on: February 10, 2018, 05:42:22 pm »
Ingatan mo health mo :) 'wag mo kami aalahanin ni baby training na namin ito kahit nakakapagod.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #428 on: February 13, 2018, 12:29:26 am »
I can't wait til your done with your competition and everything is back to normal in March. I am glad though that the Traveller's Notebook I gave you is put to good use. But enjoy the high while it last. I will wait til the dust settles.

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #429 on: February 13, 2018, 01:58:49 pm »
I'm sorry.

three8one

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #430 on: February 13, 2018, 03:54:41 pm »
okay lang yan. basta next time ingat at matuto ka sa mga pagkakamali.

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #431 on: February 18, 2018, 06:59:03 pm »
I miss you...

Thank you for being so supportive and helpful lalo na sa pinagdaanan ng family ko these past few days. Finally 2 weeks na lang at makakasama na ulit kita.

EllaBratin

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #432 on: February 21, 2018, 01:56:22 pm »
Just saw the pictures from our post-valentine Puerto Galera trip, pati workmates ko kinikilig kung paano mo ako tingnan, huling-huli sa camera.  ;D

Kitang-kita ko rin kung gaano tayo kasaya. Bakit nga ba sa mahigit isang dekada nating pagsasama, ngayon lang natin naisipan ang ganoong klaseng bonding? Looking forward ako sa susunod nating gimik.

I love you  :-*

mitchie_kuh

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #433 on: February 21, 2018, 03:08:49 pm »
Thank you Hubz sa paghatid  mo ulit kanina saken sa work though almost 1 hour pa lang yung naitutulog mo. :(
I appreciate it a lot, but sinabi ko naman sayo na you dont need to do that when your sched is closing. Haissst, kaya ko naman mag Metro eh.

Shadow Angel

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #434 on: February 28, 2018, 12:29:18 am »
Thank you sa pag aalaga mo sa akin dahil masama pakiramdam ko. Lalo ko na fefeel na ang swerte ko ikaw naging asawa ko. Nakakaiyak na minsan un mga ginagawa mo para sa akin. Lagi mo pinapafeel na gusto mo masaya ako o kami ng anak natin. Lahat ng kaya mo iprovide binibigay mo or gumagawa ka ng paraan para maibigay lahat ng needs namin. Salamat sa lahat ng pagsisikap mo. Mahal na mahal kita.

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #435 on: March 03, 2018, 03:19:48 pm »
You already made my March complete by being here with me. Grabe nasurprise mo na naman ako babe lol Akala ko bukas pa ang uwi mo pero pinaaga mo since it's my birth month. Thank you for everything!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #436 on: March 08, 2018, 01:16:17 am »
Thank you for everything my dear! I love you so much!!!

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #437 on: March 10, 2018, 04:05:53 pm »
You are a living proof of God's grace and love to me.

ms.holly

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #438 on: March 11, 2018, 10:26:11 pm »
It's difficult to break up with someone pala talaga. I really dont know how to say it or where to start. You are a good man but I think we are just not right for each other 

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #439 on: March 12, 2018, 03:10:35 am »
Thank you when I woke up there'a a pizza and bolognese waiting on the table..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close