Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4  (Read 66678 times)

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #380 on: October 24, 2017, 03:23:25 pm »
^Ikaw na maglambing! Haha nakialam talaga ako! Sorry OT!  ;D

Miss Granger

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #381 on: October 24, 2017, 03:35:22 pm »
Let's go on a date soon! Belated happy birthday!

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #382 on: October 24, 2017, 03:39:40 pm »
You're really kinda weird. But...

lonely_dad

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #383 on: October 25, 2017, 08:04:37 am »
hindi ako robot, tao rin ako na napapagod  >:(

sherolf

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #384 on: October 25, 2017, 08:48:35 am »
Thanks sa message hon. Saying sorry means a lot. I miss you and be safe. I love you 😗

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #385 on: October 25, 2017, 11:54:20 pm »
For always keeping me grounded,
For constantly reminding me to be the better person,
For embracing me tight just when I needed it,
For consistently living our marriage vows everyday,
For everything, THANK YOU!!!! I seriously don't know what I'll do without you.

In good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, I will love you and honor you all the days of my life. I love you!

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #386 on: October 26, 2017, 03:38:38 pm »
We just got married last April, pero excited na tayo sa 10th year anniversary natin and already planning to renew our vows in Shangri La Boracay haha! Iba din! I guess that's one of the reasons why I fell in love with you, ang sarap lang mangarap and magplano with you. Ke matupad or hinde, we always have something to look forward to. Iba ang drive if the fire is coming from within. I thank God that he lead me to you. Balance na balance personalities natin. You've opened my eyes and heart sa mga bagay na noon very limited ang interest and knowledge ko.  :-*
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 03:42:29 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #387 on: October 27, 2017, 04:21:47 am »
My husband, thank you sa trip to Singapore gift for my birthday I love every minute of it but still when we arrived here in PH you still miss, kasi super busy ng itin natin sa SG .

Thank you sa super sweet message for my birthday!!
Iloveyou po

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #388 on: November 01, 2017, 06:29:32 pm »
Kunwari na lang significant other kita.

Bakit naman kasi napaka-wrong timing mo magparamdam sa akin? Kung kailan kasal ka na, saka mo ako lalandiin. Sa 10 years na magkakilala tayo, wala ka ginawa. Meron nga nung kakakilala natin pero taken ako noon eh. Malamang di kita i-entertain.

Engot ko din at pinatulan kita. Hindi ko alam kung ano nararamdaman ko sayo. Kung mahal, gusto o pinagnanasaan lang kita. LOL. Pero I admit you boosted my ego. Nakakaguilty nga lang dahil may asawa ka.

Three months pa lang kayo kasal nagloko ka na. Ayos ka rin no.

You are not worth my license. Ayoko mawala ang matagal kong pinaghirapan dahil sayo.

Nagkamali ako sa pagpatol sayo. Nagkamali ako for risking my career para lang masatisfy libog natin.

Wala na ako magagawa sa kasalanan natin. Tapos na. Nagawa na. Ang importante natuto ako at handa ako itama yun sa pamamagitan ng paglayo ko sayo.

Tandaan mo magiging lawyer ka rin balang araw. Sana magbago ka na para di rin masayang paghihirap mo sa law school. Sana ako na una at huling kabit mo. Huwag mo na ulitin please.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #389 on: November 01, 2017, 10:12:13 pm »
I am quite surprised you said, "Of course!" when I asked if I can talk to your dad the next time I meet him. I know you white people are very particular with introducing girls you are not yet seriously dating to your friends and family. Like I said, I just want to make sure I am not stepping out of my boundaries. And I like it na medyo masipag ka ng mag-text. Keep that up!

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #390 on: November 02, 2017, 03:40:06 am »
Thank you for the effort, it is greatly appreciated!

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #391 on: November 02, 2017, 11:52:00 am »
Thank you for doing the laundry! Everyone says you spoiled me but who cares, right? Lol I love you!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #392 on: November 06, 2017, 09:51:00 am »
You always take the high road, di ko maexpress how thankful I am that you are my partner in life. Dati I thought it was unfair to expect everything from you -- na you be my family, my bestfriend, my conscience, my greatest supporter -- but time and time again lagi mong pinapatunayan na you are indeed all those. I seriously cannot imagine my life without you, you comfort me in unbelievable ways, siguro you spoil me a little bit but I am so grateful for it. Tama nga yung sinabi ni Father E sa wedding natin, we are in this together, hindi na tayo luluha at tatawa mag isa.

Salamat sa lahat lahat ng pagmamahal, the past few weeks have been difficult for both of us, thank you for being the head of this family, for doing your best to protect, provide, and give us only the best in life, I appreciate you very much more than all the thank you's i tell you everyday.

My dear, thank you for being my rock, I would have given this journey up if not for you, I love you and thank you for always reminding me of the beautiful things. Mahal na mahal kita and being your wife is my favorite role of all. Wag ka sana magsawa. I love you so much!

kaya_3

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #393 on: November 15, 2017, 09:00:13 am »
I know it happened for a reason. But I was really hurt. I don't know what I did to deserve that. But one thing's for sure, naging totoo ako sayo. So whatever I felt or said to you, totoo lahat yun.

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #394 on: November 20, 2017, 01:45:57 am »
Happy Birthday my husband!! ikaw may pa trip to SG for my birthday ako may greetings sayo for your birthday, hindi pa dumating ang order ko online for you!!

I love you more today than yesterday!

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #395 on: November 21, 2017, 02:36:44 pm »
I love you Husband! I appreciate your effort in preparing a decent dinner for us maski pagod na pagod ka na sa work!  :-*

TomHansen

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #396 on: November 21, 2017, 06:53:21 pm »
I love you and i miss you. Thank you sa dalawang gifts mo nung bday ko saktong sakto sa akin - nakakahiya pa natagalan ka pa sa pagpili at pagtantya ng size ko imbes na nag-me time ka.

Bawi ako sayo sa bday mo mahal...  8)

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #397 on: November 22, 2017, 09:16:35 am »
Happy nth cant remember monthsary husband to be <3

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #398 on: December 01, 2017, 02:53:05 am »
You make me so genuinely happy. Thank you for your love and endless patience. Happy anniversary to us! :)

amethyst028

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #399 on: December 01, 2017, 12:20:42 pm »
They say marry your best friend. I think i will.

I thank the Lord for you everyday, my lover and my best friend.


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close