Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4  (Read 66611 times)

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #280 on: January 10, 2017, 07:53:44 am »
Thank you sa surprise! I love it!!

hael2011

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #281 on: January 10, 2017, 08:42:54 am »
Thank you for being my best friend babe. I love you so much!  :-*

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #282 on: January 10, 2017, 04:11:46 pm »
Thank you for taking off of work para samahan ako today. I really appreciate it!

teejiko

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #283 on: January 14, 2017, 12:04:53 pm »
Thank you, JC for everything. here's to more anniversaries and decaveresaries! I love you so much!

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #284 on: January 15, 2017, 04:50:10 pm »
Thank you hunny for always taking care of me especially now that i am sick. I love you!

easytwinkle08

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #285 on: January 15, 2017, 10:46:15 pm »
sana mapatawad mo ako sa kasalanan na nagawa ko sayo. at sana maging ok ulit tayo kagaya ng dati. yung masaya ulit. yung nagpplano ng future natin. I'm really sorry.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #286 on: January 15, 2017, 11:07:38 pm »
thank you for today! :) Sunday is officially my favorite day of the week. I love you so so so much!

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #287 on: January 16, 2017, 10:21:48 am »
Thank you my husband for the weekend get away less our kids at Puerto Galera to celebrate our 10th year wedding anniversary! It was fun!!

EllaBratin

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #288 on: February 08, 2017, 03:32:02 pm »
May Valentine's gift na ako para sa iyo! I love you...  :-*

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #289 on: February 10, 2017, 05:05:28 pm »
Hello boss, I miss you
by March mas tugma na sched natin!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #290 on: February 10, 2017, 09:36:14 pm »
I shall see you and do unthinkable stuff to you tomorrow! I miss you a ton!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #291 on: February 13, 2017, 08:11:15 pm »
I was watching the most recent episode of This is Us, and it just dawned to me, you are Jack Pearson. You are my superhero! Thank you for always making me feel like i'm the only girl in the room, for always spoiling me with affection, quality time, cuddles, orgasms, and loads of cheesy love. My heart is so full. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you more each day <3

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #292 on: February 14, 2017, 06:45:07 am »
Happy Valentine's hunny. i love you so much. See you later XO

EllaBratin

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #293 on: February 15, 2017, 09:32:09 am »
Thank you sa chocolate!  :-*

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #294 on: February 15, 2017, 10:43:37 am »
Thank you hunny. Ang ganda ng bouquet. Saka ang saya ko kahapon. Sobra :)

MoonshineLady

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #295 on: February 15, 2017, 03:53:36 pm »
happy valentines mahal ko! we've been together for 14 years na and kahit wala akong nareceive na flowers or chocolate from you yesterday, i know that your love for me is bigger than anything else in this world! remember that i love you no matter what!

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #296 on: February 16, 2017, 02:29:59 pm »
Thank  you yam for being so sweet and understanding. Grabe ang topak ko miski ako hindi ko maintindihan but you managed to keep calm and hugged me instead. Thank you sa magandang valentines. Feeling ko nasa honeymoon stage na naman tayo. Sana gabayan pa tayo ni Lord at manatiling sya ang sentro nating dalawa. Whatever we've been going through right now, lilipas din lahat ng ito but our bond will be stronger.  Kaya natin lahat to yam, kapit lang ha? Salamat ulit.  :-*

teejiko

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #297 on: February 16, 2017, 04:46:35 pm »
SEE YOU SOON, MAHAL! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #298 on: February 16, 2017, 05:00:22 pm »
Thank you sa burger, you know how I love burgers and the effort of keeping it from our kids.. haha

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #299 on: February 16, 2017, 11:03:13 pm »
Happy kilalaversary, Love!!! Ahh, the 16th of february. Our "Before Sunrise" day! The day I first saw you smile. The day we danced the night away. The day you took that shot for me dahil nagpapa cute ka. The day na bigo kang ihatid ako sa bahay kasi may kasabay ako umuwi. The day my life was changed forever. I will never ever forget this day, my love. Thank you for letting me experience everything with you. Thank you for making me realize what a happy, healthy relationship should be. Thank you for loving liking me at first sight. Thank you for taking a chance with me. Everything we are now, I owe to this day. I love you to the moon and back and back and back and back!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close