Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4  (Read 66741 times)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #260 on: August 26, 2016, 12:28:02 pm »
Do you remember 2-3 years ago when you would go straight to my place after work, and we'd have dinner together, spend the night cuddling and joking around, then you'd wake up at 4:30am to go back to your place and prepare for your 7am shift? Wala lang, I smile when I remember. It's ironic that our relationship has evolved so much, yet everything still feels the same. I still can't believe that I found you just 3.5 years ago and now we're spending our lives together. I guess it was all about timing, too. Had we met earlier, I don't think we'd end up how we are now. I'm just so grateful for you, for the relationship that we have. I'm one spoiled momma bear and a very happy one at that. I love you, and thank you for always always loving me more.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #261 on: August 30, 2016, 12:12:32 am »
Babe, I know I say this probably a million times a day but, THANK YOU! Thank you thank you thank you. I will never get tired of thanking you for everything you do. Lagi ko ngang sinasabi sayo, grabe ka. Kasi grabe ka talaga. Grabe kang mag-alaga, grabe kang magmahal. You always outdo yourself, yung akala ko todo todo na yung efforts mo tapos biglang may ibobongga pa pala. Thank you for consistently loving me everyday. I love you and happy 9th wedding monthsary!

tinkerbell0519

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #262 on: September 13, 2016, 01:56:57 pm »
Thank you for making me feel that i am the most beautiful girl in the world! ♥

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #263 on: September 30, 2016, 12:24:47 am »

And, you made a very clear point with the baby-talk last night. Tagos talaga eh. Can't wait til all of our baby dreams become true. I can't wait to have a little one as good looking as you. I love you so much!

October 8 last year, we talked about having our little family.. Little did I know we were already a month pregnant at that time. And right now, I'm lying beside you and our beautiful baby. Whenever I look at her, I see a miracle. I see an amazing gift. I see a tiny smiling-crying-pooping human being who we gave life to. I still can't believe we made this little person. You and I actually made a person, what could be bigger than that?

I love you, and thank you for making me a mom. Happy 10th wedding monthsary, my love.

red_yesha

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #264 on: October 12, 2016, 06:25:22 pm »
Bakit ganun??? Hormonal imbalance na naman ba ito? Naiinis ako sayo huhuhu,nung sinabe mong di muna tayo magkikita sa weekend and next week ng sat. Bakit ako nahurt? Ayoko ng ganitong feeling, kailangan ko magpakabusy sa weekend para di kita maalala.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #265 on: October 15, 2016, 09:35:13 am »
Thank you for being here! Medyo nasurprise pa rin ako hihi. Thank you kasi pinasaya mo na naman ang asawa mong nagtatantrums. Haha! Medyo fail lang kasi gising kami ni M nung dumating ka, siguro nafeel ni baby na darating ka. Haha!! I love you!! Thank you for traveling 5 hours to spend the weekend with us.

red_yesha

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #266 on: October 16, 2016, 07:39:45 pm »
Hindi na ako nagtatampo sayo, naappreciate ko ang pagpunta mo sa bahay kahit na masakit ang ulo mo, pinilit mo pa rin just to meet my parents. Masayang masaya ako nung sinabe mong gusto mong maging 2nd mama ang mama ko hehe.
Natatawa din ako nung sinabe mo sakin na medyo nailang ka kay papa kasi naramdaman mo ang overflowing na shakra ni papa LOL !
Mahal na mahal talaga kita. Nawa'y ikaw na nga ang para sakin hanggang sa dulo.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #267 on: October 16, 2016, 09:04:38 pm »
^aww <3 wish you all the best girl!

-----

And we're down to our last 4 hours together. Two weeks na naman kitang hindi mayayakap. Sana end of the month na para magkasama na ulit tayo araw araw. I'm really bad at this LDR thing, alam mo yan. Hay. Thank you for this lazy rainy weekend, Love. Ingat ka sa byahe mamaya. *kisses*

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #268 on: October 18, 2016, 01:53:25 pm »
Kunwari na lang Significant Other kita. LOL.

Anyway, thank you last night at pumayag ka makipagkita sa akin para i-coach ako sa hearing ko kanina. Thank you for listening to my dramas. Higit sa lahat, thank you dahil hinayaan mo ako yakapin ka.

I am not the type of person na mahilig sa physical contacts with friends. Hindi ako iyong tipong mahilig magbeso o magyakap ng kapwa ko. Kahit akbay nga di ko magawa.

Pero kagabi iba eh. Sobrang stressful. Kakastart ko lang sa firm natin pero pakiramdam ko madami na kailangan gawin. Sa sobrang anxious ko, I need to hug someone para mabawasan man lang ang bigat na nararamdaman ko. I embraced you and you embraced me back. Napaka-simpleng gesture pero sobang kinilig ako.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #269 on: October 18, 2016, 11:10:15 pm »
I embraced you and you embraced me back. Napaka-simpleng gesture pero sobang kinilig ako.

Hokage. Chosss! Congrats sa new work sis! Sana mas okay na environment mo dyan :)

----

Wednesday na bukas!! Few more days na lang and we'll be back to normal na. Thank you for understanding me always, lahat ng kwento ko about sa experience ko dito sa bahay. Thank you for putting me on top of your priority. I miss you everyday, walang sumisiksik sa amin ni baby sa bed.. I love you, and I'll see you very very soon!

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #270 on: October 19, 2016, 12:55:43 pm »
^ Ok na ok sis. Higher pay na, kapiling ko pa ang mokong. :)\

On-topic:

Magpakita ka na bukas ha. I miss you.

triciaaamaldita

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #271 on: October 20, 2016, 12:59:36 pm »
Uwi kana please :(

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #272 on: October 24, 2016, 07:28:08 am »
Salamat sa surprise with your ever supportive accomplice - our kids, I was just watching movie then our eldest pause it, lahat sila nagkantahan ng happy birthday then you gave me your gift!

I was really surprise kasi hindi ko birthday..haha, next week pa birthday ko..

Thank you so much and I appreciate it very much for the effort and thoughtfulness.

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #273 on: October 27, 2016, 08:02:16 pm »
Thank you for my COLOURPOP!!! Love you!  :-* :-* :-* :-*

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #274 on: October 28, 2016, 12:55:20 pm »
^ay bet ko din ng colourpop! hahaha!!

-----

Last 15 hours of being apart, yahoooo!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #275 on: December 27, 2016, 10:42:08 pm »
Love, thank you soooo much for being the best partner of life. Wala na talaga akong mahihiling pa. This life that we share together is my dream. Simple, happy, and full of love. Thank you for being patient with my tantrums, for always understanding my mommy hormones, for telling corny jokes, for dancing for me in private, for never forgetting our vows, for looking at me like I'm shawarma. You love me so much it makes me want to better myself everyday.

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #276 on: December 28, 2016, 06:59:39 am »
thank you hunny dahil napakasobra (wow haha) mong understanding sken at sa love na pinapakita mo sa family ko.  sana matupad na wish natin hihi. i love you most ♥

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #277 on: January 04, 2017, 06:06:07 pm »
You're that one person I never thought I needed ❤️

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #278 on: January 05, 2017, 12:03:33 pm »
My husband,

Happy 10th year wedding anniversary!

We were just strangers, then we became good friends, our wave length match, then we had ups and downs, then we prayed for each other and God answered my prayer in you.

5 years of being girlfriend and boyfriend and 10 years of being married, for me our relationship is still young. I am still eager to learn with you for what marriage and relationship is all about!!

I love you my husband, thank you for entrusting to me your last name!

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 4
« Reply #279 on: January 07, 2017, 09:44:14 pm »
San na yung love letter ko?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close