We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Yeah, madami talaga imbento nya lang or imbento ng whoever contributed. Yung mga naging totoo nya naman na BIs are not from him. Nirerecycle nya lang what was already BI'd by others or those that are even already told in PEP. Hahaha! Actually, when I read PEP and then read FP, amusing sya kasi FP is like the wattpad of an uber chismosa's mind. Like there are some news in PEP that FP would maybe get inspiration to a chismis and then he'd write his BI. You know how sometimes when you read an interview, you tend to read between the lines even if wala or binigyan mo additional color yung sinabi ng artista so you tend to have further questions on your mind? Minsan kasi I'm like that when reading chismis in PEP tapos I'd be surprised that it's in FP's BI din. So parang ganun lang yung pag formulate nya ng BIs nya. Hahaha!
I think hindi money kundi expensive bag, jewelry or watch, gadgets, etc. or be invited to dinner/lunch/merienda or special occasions. Inkling ko lang naman..
^ Sis di ko knows yan ah. Paano pinatulan ni Oyo?