Author Topic: Black Candle, Bad luck and Bad Karma  (Read 3500 times)

kikaygirl5810

• Junior GirlTalker
  • MsKikayDiskarte
Black Candle, Bad luck and Bad Karma
« on: May 13, 2015, 03:52:12 pm »
Mga sis naka kita naba kayo ng black Candle?

Ako naka kita dito sa office dala ng ka office mate ko...I ask her para saan yan, sagot sakin Para sa mga taong naninira sakin. Galit na galit sha at that time. She often wear black dress pag di kami naka uniform after the issue about her in the company.

Then This other office mate lagi nya ginagamit si Lord sa mga post nya like "Tamaan ako ng Kidlat ni Lord sha ang saksi". Ang Karma babalik sakin.

This two girls na HR na sila and all.

After a few months... Yung office mate na gumagamit ng black candle iniwan ng husband nya and demanda sha ng family ng lalaki. The other girl got sicked and 2 weeks na sa hospital. According to some employees kinukulam daw!!!

Bad luck and Bad Karma ba eto? 

Scary.....
Don't let anyone take away your sparks!!!

Ihadelaluna

• Wiccan High Priestess
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Wiccan/Tarot Counselor/on line Occult Shop Owner
    • Lady Luna Dana's Lair
Re: Black Candle, Bad luck and Bad Karma
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 10:16:51 pm »
In my lifestyle and practice i got boxes of it. Its not bad luck its for protection., karma only happens as a product of what you did bad luck? Who gave you that idea, im a wiccan highpriestess you shoulve just pmed me than posting this on here
follow everywhere:
FBgroup:
 @dreaminterpretationsbyladydana
fb: @theladydana
twitter: @LadyDana_T
youtube: @ladydana888
IG: @the.ladydana
blog: https://ladydsquill.blogspot.com/

kikaygirl5810

• Junior GirlTalker
  • MsKikayDiskarte
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 11:30:10 am »
Im sorry... I have no ill intention of posting this. Just curious. and i never seen black candle before.

At dahil ganun ang tinunan nya after i asked her ano gagawin nya doon, kaya naisip ko gagamitin nya yun para maka sakit/maka ganti sa ibang tao.

My bad and sorry talaga.
Don't let anyone take away your sparks!!!

Ihadelaluna

• Wiccan High Priestess
  • Senior GirlTalker
    • Lady Luna Dana's Lair
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 12:04:22 pm »
Depende rin kasi sa tradition eh on some they also used that to cause harm or offertory candles, but red candles inmost traditions ate used to cause pain as it represents anger as well but black and white isnt exactly acolor but a hue, it also represents all the colors of the universe. So think of it this way its never the candles or the tools that is scary but the heart of the person. Or that wannabe witch or mystic. 
follow everywhere:
FBgroup:

the_witness

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2015, 05:29:14 am »
Mga sis naka kita naba kayo ng black Candle?

Ako naka kita dito sa office dala ng ka office mate ko...I ask her para saan yan, sagot sakin Para sa mga taong naninira sakin. Galit na galit sha at that time. She often wear black dress pag di kami naka uniform after the issue about her in the company.

Then This other office mate lagi nya ginagamit si Lord sa mga post nya like "Tamaan ako ng Kidlat ni Lord sha ang saksi". Ang Karma babalik sakin.

This two girls na HR na sila and all.

After a few months... Yung office mate na gumagamit ng black candle iniwan ng husband nya and demanda sha ng family ng lalaki. The other girl got sicked and 2 weeks na sa hospital. According to some employees kinukulam daw!!!

Bad luck and Bad Karma ba eto? 

Scary.....

Sis, do you believe in the Bible? If so, black candle, to wish ill to others through magic are detestable things in God's eyes -

● “You must not practice magic.”—Leviticus 19:26.

● “As for a man or woman in whom there proves to be a mediumistic spirit or spirit of prediction, they should be put to death without fail.”—Leviticus 20:27.

● “There should not be found in you . . . a practicer of magic or anyone who looks for omens or a sorcerer, or one who binds others with a spell or anyone who consults a spirit medium.”—Deuteronomy 18:10-14.

However, if people think that whatever is happening to those two are karma (which the concept the Bible does NOT teach), the Bible simply says "what you had sown is what you would reap!" -

(Galatians 6:7) 7 Do not be misled: God is not one to be mocked. For whatever a person is sowing, this he will also reap;

There's a big likelihood that what's happening to those 2 right now are just consequences of their previous actions and not due to the black candles.
jw.org

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2015, 07:26:53 am »
sis, walang basagan ng trip dito.

learn to respect every belief. in the same manner, we don't go to other threads and insist on our beliefs..

im sure if you have a place here, and we all come gung ho into your thread putting quotes on the Koran, Buddhist scriptures, hindu scriptures etc etc...maiinis ka din di ba?

learn to respect every belief.
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

karenvillaflor

• GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2015, 09:33:10 am »
totoo padin ba ang kulang/barang now a days?
We we're born to be real not to be perfect.

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2015, 01:23:58 pm »
yes it happens. all you need to do is hang out with a healer and you will see.

think of it as math.

at one end of the spectrum, users of deep math are scientists and mathematicians.

but for normal people like us, the kind of math we use are addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. even accounting is simple math, the logic is the complex part.

so same thing sa Psychic Attack. what we encounter in daily life are the simple psychic attacks:

thinking ill of others/ ill wishes, back stabbing, gossiping, jealousy, anger, hatred, lust, parisitism etc

all these can be clairvoyantly seen as an attack on other individuals. hence different religions, advise us to have wholesome thoughts, words, behaviour and attitudes.

some of us have are previously high practitioners (past lives). therefore, sometimes a simple thought can manifest easily.

on the other hand, a simple thought can become a snowball if fed continuously. this thought can exist for lives and cause problems for you, the other person or both.

usually pag mahina, hindi mo nararamdaman. pero pag malaki na at malala ayun na. it can manifest physically as an ailment or hardship.

on the other side of the spectrum are the black arts. some people unfortunately are into this or sell their services.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 01:58:18 pm by akthung »
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

tomatostellar

• Super GirlTalker
  • something infinitely interesting
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2015, 09:00:34 am »
Who gave you that idea, im a wiccan highpriestess you shoulve just pmed me than posting this on here
pardon my ignorance. why is it bad that she opened a thread for it?
http://stellarchild.blogspot.com/
"If you do not breathe through writing, if you do not cry out in writing, or sing in writing, then don't write, because our culture has no use for it."
~Anais Nin

Ihadelaluna

• Wiccan High Priestess
  • Senior GirlTalker
    • Lady Luna Dana's Lair
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2015, 07:50:11 pm »
wait lang jsut so you know black candles is used for protection usually it hides the person on target from certain negativities, bad luck only happens if you believe in it that it is causing you to think that youre malas, and bad karma happens when you do bad things to others and you catch the rebound in three fold. yun ang topic at yan ang sagot ng ko (check on my website to know me more)
follow everywhere:
FBgroup:

latte

• GirlTalker
  • Always in the vortex
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2015, 10:01:25 am »
Bro Akthung, I am trying very hard not to have bad feelings towards people na May masayang ginawa sa akin pero minsan I just find myself na naisip ko yun pag nag kasakit sila ganito at ganyan Pero once maging aware ako sa Bad thoughts right away I'm changing it. I hope these wouldn't affect them kasi kahit sobra ng sakit ng ginawa nila sa akin ayoko nung isipin na I gave them bad luck?

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2015, 07:57:14 am »
Bro Akthung, I am trying very hard not to have bad feelings towards people na May masayang ginawa sa akin pero minsan I just find myself na naisip ko yun pag nag kasakit sila ganito at ganyan Pero once maging aware ako sa Bad thoughts right away I'm changing it. I hope these wouldn't affect them kasi kahit sobra ng sakit ng ginawa nila sa akin ayoko nung isipin na I gave them bad luck?

that's why you have to forgive. you have to reach the point where you can meet them in person, stare directly into their eyes and feel no hate.

if they still have beef with you then its their problem. if you said sorry na, and have learned from your mistakes, then you did your part.

then move on. sila na yun.

latte

• GirlTalker
  • Always in the vortex
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2015, 07:36:39 am »
^thank you sa reply. I would say na I have not really forgiven. Kasi everytime na naiisip ko yung masakit na ginawa sa akin nakakaramdam pa din ako ng hate but I do not intentionally want something bad to happen to them naman. Hayst! I should pray more para I can reach that point na.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close