watch now

Author Topic: Dry Shampoo  (Read 15665 times)

hael2011

  • Guest
Re: Dry Shampoo
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2016, 10:06:53 am »
I bought the one from Dove yesterday. I haven't tried it yet kasi shampoo day ko today.

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: Dry Shampoo
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2016, 11:42:11 am »
Maganda ang Aveda Dry Shampoo pero sa States ko pinabili kasi wala akong mahanap dito.

shinies

  • Guest
Re: Dry Shampoo
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2016, 01:32:46 pm »
Amoy lola yung nabili ko haha tapos parang di naka tulong sa oiliness.

hael2011

  • Guest
Re: Dry Shampoo
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2016, 09:35:05 am »
I am using Dove today. NO it doesn't help with the oiliness of my 2nd day hair.  :-X

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Dry Shampoo
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2016, 11:30:17 am »
^^aww the hair fairy dry shampoo didnt work for me :< mas naging oily pa hair ko dito huhu

leihin

  • Guest
Re: Dry Shampoo
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2016, 10:57:30 pm »
I'm on my second bottle of Made by David Organics in Orange Vanilla Scent which i got from Beauty MNL. I'm quite satisfied with it, I love the scent! Although I don't really use it as "shampoo". I only use it for touchups in the afternoon when my roots start to get oily. It's also very handy when I want to get rid of the smell of food on my hair after eating at a restaurant that doesn't have good ventilation. And oh, it also helps add volume to my hair, too! :)

bluebeads

  • Guest
Re: Dry Shampoo
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2016, 11:25:58 pm »
Aside from store bought dry shampoos, I sometimes use baking soda for my roots and it works like a charm.. =)  It absorbs all... then I brush it off lang so I don't look like a lola hehe

foxyhauteur

  • Guest
Re: Dry Shampoo
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2017, 10:51:13 am »
Ah, finally nagustuhan ko na ang dry shampoo. I'm using Dove. I still shampoo every day. Hindi ko kaya hindi nagsashampoo. I followed these tips http://theeverygirl.com/how-to-make-dry-shampoo-more-effective and use it before bedtime. Effective naman. Hindi na greasy hair pagkagising at feeling ko ang sexy ng buhok ko.  ;D

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Dry Shampoo
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2017, 02:27:22 am »
Where can you find the Dove dry shampoo? Watsons?  Landmark ?

foxyhauteur

  • Guest
Re: Dry Shampoo
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2017, 08:06:15 am »
^Meron sa Watsons.

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Dry Shampoo
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2017, 08:34:32 am »
Mabango yung sa Bench, Pero parang feeling ko di ko sya talaga kaya.I commute and dumadaan sa SLEX yung jeep. Feeling ko sinasalo lahat ng hari ko yung pollution.

jacqdingle

  • Guest
Re: Dry Shampoo
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2017, 01:16:50 pm »
Oribe, Ouai, Living Proof, Klorane and Batiste ❤

dreamweaver83

  • Guest
Re: Dry Shampoo
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2017, 02:09:17 pm »
I've tried the local brands - Bench, Hair Fairy and Beachborn. I've also tried Tresemme pero none of them performs as well as Batiste for me. Kainis lang na it's so expensive here. Considering you have to use a lot parang di sulit though I guess it's your hair so maybe it's worth it? Anything you can suggest that's locally available and maybe less than P400?

Heyille029

  • Guest
Re: Dry Shampoo
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2017, 03:06:00 pm »
Will try to order hair fairy sa shopee. Will let you know mga sis if effective sha.  :D

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Dry Shampoo
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2017, 03:55:46 pm »
Bench dry shampoo gamit ko during my no ligo days due to hair treatment or pag di nakapagshampoo, di ko kaya ang smell natatapangan ako. Wala lang choice since yun lang ang readily available sa market during that time. Ang lagkit na ng hair ko and oily na uli ang scalp after a few a hours kaya need to spray again. Hilong-hilo nga lang ako after. Bibili ako uli pero ibang brand naman.

einjhel

  • Guest
Re: Dry Shampoo
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2017, 07:21:28 pm »
mga sis, meron pa bang available na dove dry shampoo sa watsons?

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Dry Shampoo
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2017, 10:10:17 am »
^yes i buy my stash there.. fave ko yan. ang mura ang tagal maubos and volumizes my hair. kaya lang medyo matapang amoy pero keri na for the price and effectiveness.

einjhel

  • Guest
Re: Dry Shampoo
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2017, 01:16:40 pm »
ay ganun, thanks sis Ireneeee, check ko nga this weekend. :)

Pandora39

  • Guest
Re: Dry Shampoo
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2017, 04:54:03 pm »
may nakita ako sa beauty bar ang mamahal

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: Dry Shampoo
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2017, 04:48:00 pm »
Sa Watson's ako bumibili ng Dove Dry Shampoo pag 3-day sale. Nagho-hoard ako pag sale. Mabilis kasi maubos.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close