We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Can I use CeraVe moisturizing cream on the face or pang body lang? The one in the jar with the blue lid.
Weird na maski Cetaphil minsan nag break out ako and nag-rashes.
Not sure if this will pass as moisturizer pero yung human heart nature na sunflower "LUXE" oil. Iba sya dun sa normal na sunflower oil. I find na mas bagay sya ilagay sa face kasi hindi sya super oily and heavy and gusto ko yung scent nia. Super hiyang ako dito and parang may glow, I use it at night lang. Meron din ako nung Human nature na night cream pero I usually gravitates towards the luxe oil than the night cream. Sa day naman celeteque with SPF 30 ako.