watch now

Author Topic: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)  (Read 82597 times)

klariza_yabu001

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #200 on: November 24, 2015, 06:54:39 am »
^ sis you use that nature republic aloe daily ba? Day and night? Does it feel sticky ba after and okay lang patungan ng makeup? Hehe sorry dami questions 😁

Super dry kasi talaga ng face ko with onting dry patches on the forehead and jaws tho di visible. Kahit nga di ako mag powder ng face di ako nagiging oily. I need to stop using my St. Ives elastic moisturizer kasi lagi ako may pimplets sa forehead, wala pa kasi ako pamalit. Need a really good and effective moisturizer 😩

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #201 on: November 24, 2015, 07:53:02 am »
^ maybe you need an oil for a moisturizer sis? Ako kasi i use hhn sbo.

mommyxthree

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #202 on: November 24, 2015, 08:19:50 am »
^ sis you use that nature republic aloe daily ba? Day and night? Does it feel sticky ba after and okay lang patungan ng makeup? Hehe sorry dami questions 😁

Super dry kasi talaga ng face ko with onting dry patches on the forehead and jaws tho di visible. Kahit nga di ako mag powder ng face di ako nagiging oily. I need to stop using my St. Ives elastic moisturizer kasi lagi ako may pimplets sa forehead, wala pa kasi ako pamalit. Need a really good and effective moisturizer 😩

Hi sis, no worries :)
No stickiness kahit patungan ko pa ng moisturizer and make up.  Since I've used it, wala na akong dry patches around the nose and face. In the mornings, I use it alone. At nights, I use it with my moisturizer. I really recommend it because there are many uses for it. I even used it on my hair to tame it  ;D

Iemi

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #203 on: November 24, 2015, 10:08:21 am »
Currently using Mizon all in one snail repair cream, i love the consistency, nagmemelt lang sa skin and it really soothes my tired and dry facial skin, also calms my breakouts down, i have dry-combi acne prone skin and my face specially hates creams basta cream nagbbreakout me :( when i run out of this i will try kiehl's ultra facial oil free gel cream, fan kasi ako ng blue herbal lotion nila.

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #204 on: November 24, 2015, 07:10:50 pm »
Been using Celeteque Moisturizer with SPF30. Ang lakas maka white cast! But pag nalalagyan ng powder foundation ok naman and no white cast even when flash is used. After several days nagka small pimple ako. Grr. Will just go back to my trusty Mario Badescu oil free moisturizer with spf30.

klariza_yabu001

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #205 on: November 24, 2015, 10:11:10 pm »
Bought HHN Day and Night moisturizer na

I like the consistency and ang cool sa face iapply unlike ng st. Ives elastin. Sana no breakouts this time

Will buy nga the nature republic aloe vera next time as facial mask hehe

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #206 on: November 27, 2015, 08:44:54 pm »
^^ sis how much yung mario badescu oil free moisturizer?

rics

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #207 on: November 28, 2015, 12:14:02 pm »
For the longest time I have used Neutrogena -
day moisturizer with retinol and spf30
night moisturizer for wrinkle repair

I will try body shop's Vitamin C Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 by next week- might be a good substitute for Neutrogena

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #208 on: November 28, 2015, 02:44:45 pm »
Currently using Neutrogena Hydroboost gel. I love it. :)

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #209 on: December 01, 2015, 11:07:15 am »
^^^lordknight: Php 1800 sis.

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #210 on: December 02, 2015, 03:45:15 pm »
^ sis, where do you buy that? isang klase lang yung oil free moisturizer nila sis?

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #211 on: December 02, 2015, 09:09:54 pm »
^Rustan's sis. Meron oil free moisturizer spf 17, and then meron yatang aloe moisturizer spf 15. I prefer moisturizers with at least spf30 kasi so yun yung kinuha. Not sure how much the others are :)

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #212 on: December 03, 2015, 07:37:38 pm »
^ gaano katagal sis bago maubos? daily mo gamit?:-)

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #213 on: December 06, 2015, 09:12:11 am »
^yup, daily ko gamit. Once a day. I would say it lasts me 3-4 months or so. Maliit lang yung bote pero matagal sya mag last. For this year I've only had to buy 4x.

candhie

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #214 on: December 06, 2015, 11:13:38 am »
nature republic aloe soothing gel: so far 2 weeks ko na siya gamit, no breakouts at nakakakinis din... feeling ko lumiit pores ko... may cooling effect at di greasy...

vainmom

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #215 on: December 06, 2015, 03:16:11 pm »
^where to buy sis?

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #216 on: December 06, 2015, 11:08:07 pm »
^^I saw it on sale last time sa Nature Republic. Sayang di ko na-grab :P

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #217 on: December 26, 2015, 07:30:04 pm »
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel. The best moisturiser ever esp for sensitive skin.

How much Clinique Dramatically different moisturising gel?

yajale_22

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #218 on: January 06, 2016, 06:13:46 pm »
I was using St. Ives Timeless Skin moisturizer but I stopped using it when I learned that I'm pregnant. I like the effect on my skin nanghihinayang ako dun sa natitira marami pa kase. Does anyone know or anyone preggies here still using it? Mukhang wala namang harmful ingredients. Balak ko sana gamitin ulit.

happytalker

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #219 on: January 07, 2016, 06:14:49 pm »
I think it's okay to continue using st. Ives' moisturizer even if you are pregnant. Ang naremember ko lang na bawal pagpreggy is hair coloring

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close