watch now

Author Topic: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)  (Read 82390 times)

Ms_IT

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #140 on: September 15, 2015, 12:01:47 pm »
VMV Spring Fresh Oil-Free moisturizer still tops my list. My skin is super acne prone and super sensitive but this made it so much better.

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #141 on: September 16, 2015, 08:20:13 am »
Anybody tried na the HHN moisturizer?

Hi sis! I have only tried the Night Moisturizer. It does the job for me. Super smooth ng face pagkagising. I had to stop it for a while kasi ang dami kong pimple marks at ang itim ng face ko compared sa body ko kaya I switched to Kojie San Lightening Cream.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 12:37:53 pm by parpol_haze »

mitting

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #142 on: September 16, 2015, 08:30:02 am »
ok naman sakin yung clinique dramatically different. kaos napansin ko mas naging oily ang face ko :(

catherinecaparino

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #143 on: September 16, 2015, 11:52:59 am »
I go for the Cetaphil. I've been using cetaphil for a years na. Di sya nakakaputi ng sobra but I can assure you na sobrang kinis ng face mo when you use it.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #144 on: September 16, 2015, 12:09:20 pm »
Ano mas okay, yung hhn sbo or yung mga moisturizers nila?

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #145 on: September 16, 2015, 12:41:26 pm »
^For me sis, the moisturizer. Nagamit ko narin kasi si SBO alone. Ok naman siya pero mas supple ang skin ko nung ginamit ko yung moisturizer. Super smooth and supple skin naman when I use them both (moisturizer plus a few drops of SBO). :)

ana mimi

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #146 on: September 16, 2015, 10:06:20 pm »
I am using HHN Night Moisturizer, ok naman sya. soft and supple skin pagkagising. yung SBO kase ginagamit ko lang sa may eye area kase

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #147 on: September 18, 2015, 11:39:08 am »
Mga sis please recommend naman a good moisturizer na may whitening effect. Ang Kojie San kasi mabagal daw ang whitening effect though maganda siya as moisturizer. Di ako pwede sa Olay or Nivea whitening, hindi hiyang sa akin.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #148 on: September 18, 2015, 06:23:20 pm »
Thanks sis ana and parpol. Hmmm maybe i'll try yung night moisturizer nga.

vainmom

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #149 on: September 18, 2015, 11:08:08 pm »
im on my 2nd jar na ng st  ives moiturizer.pansin ko parang kalaki ng cheeks ko..im not taking collagen naman na that gave me this effect too..dahil kaya sa st. ives?

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #150 on: September 18, 2015, 11:10:06 pm »
^ Omg nakakabother ito hahaha

pennylanechic

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #151 on: September 20, 2015, 12:01:28 am »
I just bought St. Ives Timeless, nadala ako sa raves haha. Sana di tumaba cheeks ko since I'm using with Tanaka facial massage. Thick siya or probably I'm applying more than I should, pero gamit ko kasi siya before I sleep kaya ok lang. So far so good. I have small bumps on my forehead hindi naman niya pinalala & this is kinda OT but since I started using Nivea Multi-Effect Cooling Volcanic Mud Foam unti unti na nawawala yung bumps sa forehead.

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #152 on: September 21, 2015, 10:57:50 am »
Medyo na bother din ako dun sa nakakataba ng cheeks na comment about St. Ives. I'm not really fat to begin with but I already have plumped cheeks so a moisturizer that can make one's cheeks fuller is a no no for me

mrsonthego

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #153 on: September 21, 2015, 11:04:50 am »
^^panong nakaka taba ng cheeks? ito pa naman gamit ko kaka start ko lang din dahil sa raves, at feeling ko mga 1 year bago maubos 1 tub, tapos ang supplement ko pa yung collagen with vitamin c ng watsons, baka umumbok din cheeks ko , di bagay kasi payatot ako  ::)

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #154 on: September 21, 2015, 11:13:21 am »
^ grabe akala sa collagen supplements lang tataba ang cheeks. Applicable din pala siya dun sa St. Ives  :(

toria

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #155 on: September 21, 2015, 11:30:18 am »
I'm using Garnier Sakura White for day moisturizer. Not sure if umeeffect ang whitening promise since my skin is already fair to begin with. Pansin ko lang, medyo oily na face ko by lunch time because of Garnier, pero mas feel kong kuminis naman ang aking face.

Might be looking for a new moisturizer to try na di nakaka-oily ng face.

vainmom

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #156 on: September 22, 2015, 02:46:01 pm »
not sure sis if dahil sa st. ives mousturizer.pero my sis told me na laki na naman ng cheeks ko,like when im taking collagen before daw,iba daw ulit umbok cheeks ko..im not taking collagen naman na

ramamads

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #157 on: September 22, 2015, 04:39:39 pm »
sana nga lumaki cheeks ko. been using st. ives for 1 month pero payat parin mukha ko. huhuhu

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #158 on: September 30, 2015, 10:51:02 am »
Tried Origins' Intensive Overnight Moisture Mask as a simple nighttime moisturizer. "Simple" kasi it's just for intensive moisturizing, eh for my nighttime routine, I'm gravitating towards heavy-duty multi-taskers that are primarily for anti-ageing, brightening, and resurfacing. Anyway, I love it! Ang bango pa! :D Not bad for a twice a week basic moisture treatment. :)

MsPringles

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #159 on: September 30, 2015, 06:54:32 pm »
I don't think hiyang ako sa SBO at Day moisturizer ng HHN. Even sa rosehip oil or tamanu oil. I get breakouts. :-\

For me best ang Hada Labo Whitening Perfect Gel and Egyptian Magic Cream combo. Yung whitening variant kasi may Vitamin C and it's 3 in 1 (moisturizer/essence/pack). It helps with marks and gives glow to the face. Medyo sticky on it's own when applied thick but when I use Egyptian Magic on top, I think mas na-seal yung perfect gel which seems to make it more effective. Egyptian magic also tamed my breakouts na months ko na problem. As in zero na after I started using it and parang nawala almost yung marks specially the red ones. I love that it's ingredients are natural too! Makes me dewy din which looks good in pics. Yung nakaka-fresh na dewy. I also use use it on my lashes and lips. I think I'm seeing some difference narin sa health and thickness ng lashes ko.  ;)


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close