watch now

Author Topic: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)  (Read 82632 times)

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #120 on: August 25, 2015, 10:57:26 am »
^Sis, try mo yung mga suggestions ng mga sis natin dito na IWhite, Celeteque and Cetaphil.

lilpinkjelly

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #121 on: August 30, 2015, 08:27:23 am »
I use Clinique Dramatically different mositurizing lotion for daytime and Origins High-Potency Nigh-A-Mins for night time

ms.maui

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #122 on: August 31, 2015, 12:23:46 am »
fan of celeteque moisturizers! affordable and light ang feeling. kaso nakaka engganyo upon backreading might try naman yung st. ives. sana meron sa landmark or sm makati

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #123 on: August 31, 2015, 01:17:36 am »
try celeteque hydration facial moisturizer. also good for the oily skin problems.

iWhite is good. They also have a new packaging now, and it looks better ;)

@alice_alice try celeteque or iwhite korea both are water based moisturizers :)

Thanks mga sissies I bought iWhite and Celeteque and I sooooo love using it!

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #124 on: September 01, 2015, 10:38:17 am »
I love how my face doesn't look oily upon waking up nung ginamit ko yung iWhite pero after two days of using at night, I had this zit on my cheek. Sayang  :(

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #125 on: September 02, 2015, 12:27:46 am »
I think I'd like to try Clinique's Dramatically Different gel, but I'm still on the fence 'cause my experience with their moisturizer (Acne solutions (?) the one from the 3-step kit) wasn't a good one. I'd used up several tubes before I realized it didn't make any difference and it made my face suuuuuper oily in the morning. Yeckk! I want to get a hold of Physiogel samples too, I don't know if it will be too heavy for me and make me oilier since their moisturizers are all cream type.

dulcette

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #126 on: September 03, 2015, 11:48:32 pm »
i don't have oily skin but I always, always wake up to an oily face! Right now, i'm using vitamin C serum and then Hada Labo toner/moisturizer. Hindi na oily face ko pag gumigising.  ;)

merchee

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #127 on: September 08, 2015, 10:44:53 am »
philosophy's hope in a jar is full of hope that will never fail you. hahahah!

it really helps me with my dry and problematic skin. i got the kit from philosophy and i'll probably buy the full size once i'm done. lalo na the night variant of hope in a jar. it gives back the moisture of my dry skin  :)

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #128 on: September 08, 2015, 10:47:37 am »
My skin isn't breaking out from celeteque so far  :)

choco_loka

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #129 on: September 08, 2015, 11:15:23 am »
I dont normally moisturize because my skin is oily, but during winter I swear by Physiogel. It's non-comedogenic so it wont break you out.

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #130 on: September 08, 2015, 11:55:34 am »
^ Sis ano ang consistency ng physiogel?

Khaleesi88

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #131 on: September 09, 2015, 05:58:07 pm »
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream is the best if you have combination to oily skin. No more dry patches for me and my face doesn't oil up in the middle of the day. It's good to wear alone or under your make up too!

ana mimi

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #132 on: September 11, 2015, 01:55:47 am »
I have used a lot of moisturizers in the past but I swear by Human Nature Night Moisturizer. Easily absorbed by the skin and when I woke up in the morning, fresh face, supple and soft to touch. Kapag hinawakan ko yung face ko ramdam ko na makinis and malambot. Thinking about using their day moisturizer kaya lang walang spf e.

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #133 on: September 11, 2015, 02:59:27 am »
I use oil on my face as moisturizer, then sunblock na lang on top. I choose sunblock na hindi sticky like Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch. But I kinda let the oil absorbed and "dry" first before putting sunblock.

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #134 on: September 11, 2015, 10:29:48 am »
Tried out the St. Ives Collagen Elastin na, quick-drying nga siya at ang lambot sa face, matipid din gamitin. May expiration date na rin na nakalagay sa ilalim ng tub.

mikaelavhan

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #135 on: September 11, 2015, 11:05:06 am »
^sis ask ko lang hindi naman ba ngbreak out sa st ives collagen?oily skin kasi ako.
plan ko bili this weekend eh..(alternate ko  siya sa vco)..
Thanks! ;)

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #136 on: September 11, 2015, 11:33:49 am »
^ Oily din ako sis, no breakouts pa naman so far though I've only been using it for a week during evenings. Sa mornings kasi may moisturizer na ang primer ko. :) When I wake up sis no oilies sa face, fresh pa rin. Hehe

cottondoll

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #137 on: September 13, 2015, 02:53:13 pm »
I love Celeteque's Hydration Facial Moisturizer! Combo with HHN's Rosehip Seed Oil and my face was very supple and soft to the touch. Though recently, I bought Nature Republic Aloe Gel and I found that it hydrates better than Celeteque's!

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #138 on: September 13, 2015, 04:13:03 pm »
Kind tempted to try St. Ive's collagen elastin  :)

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Best Facial Moisturizer (Thread 6)
« Reply #139 on: September 15, 2015, 09:50:27 am »
Anybody tried na the HHN moisturizer?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close