We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^hi sis, if you're having a destination wedding in Batanes, chances are you will also have a small guest list right? (Unless your family is from and all are settled there), I'm sure you can still inquire with other coordinators. Most likely, they will just decrease their team in accordance with your guestlist. The minimum of 5 team members are mostly for those with 100-200 guest list. I'm sure you can work something out. Happy preps
Hi mrscreamsoda. I got La Belle Fete as my planner. Full. I got them at about 70k for Diamond Package. This is the Full with rsvp. Wala pang OOT and in excess for 150pax. OOT Fee from what i remembered 6 or 7k ata. excess of 150 from what i know 2k additional. BUT this was like before they had an increase. I got them last April. Increase na sila from what i read sa fb page nila month ago.
Mga sis, medyo OT lang.May rates ba kayo ng La Belle Fete, ng Events Experts by Jody Liwanag, Christing Ong Te, at ni Kitchie Zaldirriaga of Getting Married? Or kung sino mang coord na may rates kayo for full/semi coordination with good reviews? I got Imbitado's rates na and I heard they have competitive rates. Thank you!!
^Hi Chili!In Manila Pen. I want Blue Leaf and Bizu before. But when we sat down and recompute everything. Lesser pa nakuha sa hotel because of her