Author Topic: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)  (Read 133797 times)

brendaumnas

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #140 on: June 19, 2015, 10:35:15 pm »
Hello mga sis!

June 5, 2016 wedding ko. Christ the King Parish and The Glass Garden yung venue namin. So far, chill lang ako sa preps. Camzar photography palang ang booked saka Absolutely Knot Events by Ms. Kimmy. Super bilis nya magreply, so kampante ako na ok ang magiging communication namin. I checked AK's fb nga, dumadami na ang booked dates.

Right now, torn ako sa HMUA. Eds Go or Mayone Bakunawa? Si Ms. Kimmy, Eds Go palang ang naka-work nya. Si Camzar, naka-work na nya both and parehas daw na magaling.

Happy preps! :)

Maxim04

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #141 on: June 19, 2015, 11:45:16 pm »
Hi sisses!

I'm back. :) So... I can't decide between Events Management Services and Imbitado Events. Help!
Cheaper suggestions are also welcome. Wedding is in Tagaytay this October. Maximum of 80 guests. Laidback vibe. We don't really need help in planning and RSVP. We just need someone to be in-charge on our wedding day.

TIA!

sis both of them are OK. Princess apple events, memento, is also recommended pag tagaytay weddings. Mas mahal nga lang si EMS. 20k ang starting niya dba? When in october ka sis?  ;) basa ka feedbacks ng EMS & IE.  ;) IE kasi ako kaya i will personally recommend them to you. Kahit OTDC lang kinuha ko, the whole yeAr na i am preparing, i can message ayie anytime and she will help me if she can.  ;)

Maxim04

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #142 on: June 19, 2015, 11:57:08 pm »
^hi sis! Welcome to GT! You can read some feedbacks sa FB account nila and sa website mismo. For me, few friends already got them for OTDC and OK na ok ang feedback. Plus, ayie's hosting isn't scripted Daw at kaya niya magdala ng crowd kahit medyo bago lang sila. I think 2012 ata or 2013.. You try to read and research about other Coordinator din para magkaron ka choices. I guess matagal pa ang wedding mo and you dont need to hurry?  ;)
Happy preps!!  :D

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #143 on: June 20, 2015, 12:11:28 am »
Hello po! I'm new here. I've been reading all the posts re OTD, meron po palang bagong link. nyaahha! anyways, I'd like to inquire po sana ng feedback re Imbitado Events. TIA sa mgrreply! :-)

Hi :) I'm a June 2016 bride and Imbitado Events is my OTDC, Ayie is also going to be my host for the evening :)  I've met with her last March when I went home.  And she is quite articulate.  She did not sell her coordinating team to me. She asked me from whom and from where did I get to know them.  I had already booked them before I met them, and she told me that most of the time, people meet with them first before booking them.  I told them that I did research first before I booked them and she told me that that was better.  She was also quite articulate, and she was fast in replying and in sending me emails. Which reminds me that I need to reply to  the emails ASAP :D   If you are still deciding on what coordinating team to get, I would suggest do a lot of backreading. :D and reviews, not only from GT but from other websites as well.  That way, you can get a clearer picture.  I am one of the many Imbitado Brides here :) I am also an overseas bride so having a coordinator albeit only an OTD one, who replies fast is quite important to me :D  Hope this helps :D

f878

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #144 on: June 20, 2015, 12:44:27 am »
sis pinksailor10, i'm also one of the many imbitado b2b's here. :) my wedding is in 2 weeks and so far, all my conversations with ayie ay super OK. she always makes sure na nakakasagot sya sa inquiry ng clients within the day at ang bilis nya talaga magreply pag di sya busy. kahit OTD lang din ang kinuha ko, she's open to giving unbiased feedback and suggestions lalo na when it comes to other suppliers na nakatrabaho nya.
if you can, try to set a meeting with her even on skype kung overseas ka, para makausap at mapakiramdaman mo din kung swak ang personalities nyo. :)

Crammer Planner

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #145 on: June 20, 2015, 09:43:56 am »
Thank you so much for your replies sisses!

ghelyn30: Sis, yes please. Pasend ng rates nila. I will PM you. :)

Maxim04: Yes sis 20K but with IE's OOT charge kasi, which EMS does not have, almost same rate na din sila.

I've done a lot of backreading but I'm still torn.  :( I might have to leave this one out for the fiance to decide. :P

Crammer Planner

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #146 on: June 20, 2015, 09:54:06 am »
^ Sis ghelyn30, no need na pala. I called Absolutely Knots na. Ang mura nila! Even with the OOT charge, they're cheaper by 20-40% from IE and EMS. Makabasa nga about them. :P

mhaymhay0519

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #147 on: June 20, 2015, 11:43:44 am »
^ Sis ghelyn30, no need na pala. I called Absolutely Knots na. Ang mura nila! Even with the OOT charge, they're cheaper by 20-40% from IE and EMS. Makabasa nga about them. :P

^ Hi sis Crammer Planner. When wedding mo? :)

ghelyn30

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #148 on: June 20, 2015, 01:07:58 pm »
^ Sis ghelyn30, no need na pala. I called Absolutely Knots na. Ang mura nila! Even with the OOT charge, they're cheaper by 20-40% from IE and EMS. Makabasa nga about them. :P
Hi sis Crammer Planner, yap mura rates nila since last year lang kasi nag venture ng own events company si Ms. Kim. But she's in the business for 5 years na, partner nya sis nya na owner naman ng Joyful Events. Try to check on them, then just set a meeting with her if you have time. Yung ibang sis na nag book sakanya here in GT, they had the chance na makipag meet in person para ma-feel nila if mag ji-jive ba sila as partners. =)

Overseas bride ako, and I can say na sobrang pasok sa banga yung rates na inoffer sakin ni Ms. Kim, with hosting + oot fee na yun. I felt na hindi sya nanaga ng presyo kahit alam nilang ofw ka. =)

If you want a detailed review from her former bride, I can send it to you thru PM.

When and Where wedding mo sis? Happy preps! ♥

Crammer Planner

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #149 on: June 21, 2015, 02:28:23 pm »
^ Hi sis Crammer Planner. When wedding mo? :)

Sis, this October na. :P Yes, I'm a crammer.:P

Sis ghelyn30, we're going to book them na. :) Ang mura kasi PLUS when I talked to her over the phone, I liked her voice. I also felt at ease talking to her. Of course I'm comparing this from my experience talking to the other coordinators. Saka our wedding is an intimate one (80 guests lang talaga). I don't think there will be a lot of things for the coordinators to do to justify paying a lot. Although of course, I would expect top-notch service pa din. Buti na lang talaga nagGT ulit ako. Sa shortlist ko kasi EMS and IE na yung pinakamura na ok. Ayoko namang magbook from bridal fairs.

ghelyn30

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #150 on: June 21, 2015, 04:33:55 pm »
^Nyay! from the name itself, hehe! Onga sis lapit na, buti kapa.

Wow talaga? Another soon-to-be AK Bride! Ako din intimate lang eh. 80-100 ang sinabi ko kay Ms. Kim, and she lowered down the price pa. hehe! Minsan nga naisip ko, hindi kaya lugi na sya sakin to think na Tagaytay Wedding pa kami? or sobrang mabait lang talaga sya? hahaha!
I've shortlisted a lot din sis, meron pa kong isa na konti nalang ibu-book ko na, until I met Ms. Kim. Siguro it just so happened na mafi-feel mo nalang yung tamang tao for you. =)

Keep us posted and don't forget to give reviews hehe! Happy preps sis, and congratulations! ♥

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #151 on: June 21, 2015, 04:47:01 pm »
^how much ang rate nya ng OTD sis?:)

ghelyn30

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #152 on: June 21, 2015, 06:28:47 pm »
^hi sis! AK has basic OTD for 10K and bronze for 13K good for 150-200 guests. But since we'll just be having an 80-100max guests, she lowered down the price agad (kahit hindi pa ako nagtatanong), and magbawas nalang daw kami ng 1 coord. Si Ms. Kim yung nag initiate ng rate adjustments hanggang mapunta kami sa contract price namin. HAHAHA! I'll share this sis, I got mine for 12K Bronze OTD+Emcee+OOT Fee All In!!! Parang lahat nilagyan nya ng discount. HAHA! May ongoing din silang early-bird promo less 1K ata. To think na Caleruega Wedding pa kami sis, at 9AM ang Ceremony namin. Hehe! Tapos dami pang freebies which includes Free RSVP kapag early ka nag book. =)

Maxim04

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #153 on: June 22, 2015, 12:11:59 am »
Mga sis how is RSVP done?  TIA  :-*

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #154 on: June 22, 2015, 06:46:27 am »
^hi sis! AK has basic OTD for 10K and bronze for 13K good for 150-200 guests. But since we'll just be having an 80-100max guests, she lowered down the price agad (kahit hindi pa ako nagtatanong), and magbawas nalang daw kami ng 1 coord. Si Ms. Kim yung nag initiate ng rate adjustments hanggang mapunta kami sa contract price namin. HAHAHA! I'll share this sis, I got mine for 12K Bronze OTD+Emcee+OOT Fee All In!!! Parang lahat nilagyan nya ng discount. HAHA! May ongoing din silang early-bird promo less 1K ata. To think na Caleruega Wedding pa kami sis, at 9AM ang Ceremony namin. Hehe! Tapos dami pang freebies which includes Free RSVP kapag early ka nag book. =)

good find na yun sis:) push mo na yan:) kami naman 7ten5 events, 8500 yung OTD nila tas nag add kami 1K for RSVP service:)

rienny25

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #155 on: June 22, 2015, 10:20:27 am »
Hi sissies!  Kausap ko si Sheena through Whatsapp because I was asking her kung available pa siya sa wedding date ng cousin ko who is also getting married next year.  She mentioned na may promo sila of 2k discount if you book her until Friday.  I thought of sharing this for those who are interested.

ghelyn30

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #156 on: June 22, 2015, 01:10:10 pm »
good find na yun sis:) push mo na yan:) kami naman 7ten5 events, 8500 yung OTD nila tas nag add kami 1K for RSVP service:)
Onga sis eh. Hindi ko na talaga alam magkano pumatak yung OTD namin kasi may Emcee na tapos oot fee. Manila Wedding kaba sis? Lapit na wedding mo, September na right? Yays!!! ♥

kateguerzon08

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #157 on: June 22, 2015, 01:20:21 pm »
good find na yun sis:) push mo na yan:) kami naman 7ten5 events, 8500 yung OTD nila tas nag add kami 1K for RSVP service:)

hi sis yannuh, 7ten5 din ako..pero 9k na bigay saken ni lowell, plus nagadd na din kame emcee and rsvp, so total of 13,500..sulit na din, pero sana super ok sila come wedding day natin..kelan mo sia binook sis? saka san and kelan wedding mo?  ;D

gaziee

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #158 on: June 22, 2015, 01:41:02 pm »

If you want a detailed review from her former bride, I can send it to you thru PM.


Sis ghelyn30 can you please send me the detailed review for AK Events? I'm considering of getting her team kasi. Also, meron ba tayong reference in terms of her hosting skills? :) Upon checking kasi sabi niya she'll be the one hosting the event. Thank you.

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #159 on: June 22, 2015, 03:16:34 pm »
^^sis ghelyn, yup Sept na hihi. Yes, Manila wedding ako. Goodluck sa wedding natin sis hihi

^sis kate, yep. March pa ata ako nag inquire kina Lowell kaya naprice lock ko sa old rate nila. April ata namin sila nabook or May. Di ko sure sis. Yup sana nga they will perform well. Sept na ko sis hihi. Paco chapel saka RMH ako sis. Ikaw sis, when at where wedding mo?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close