Author Topic: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)  (Read 133874 times)

bwatinella

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #120 on: June 12, 2015, 02:55:03 am »
Hello gorgeous b2bs. Any events malditas' brides here? I read good reviews about them but those are 2012 and 2013 reviews. Have not read any reviews about them this year. Just want to try out  my luck if any one knows them or have booked them as their OTD coordinator. TIA sissies.

Jailalee

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #121 on: June 12, 2015, 09:46:45 am »
bwatinella, they were one of our options kaso we never got to meet up cause of conflicts in schedule kaya we eventually went with another one. They handled an officemate's wedding last Jan and all praises siya, her wedding daw was stress-free daw because of them.  ;D

bwatinella

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #122 on: June 12, 2015, 01:49:20 pm »
Hi sissy jailalee, thank you!  I sent them a message via fb yesterday night but until now wala pang reply. I sent din an inquiry with Absolutely Knot Events and they were very prompt in replying. I read good reviews about the the latter coordinator. I just hope mag post pa yung ibang brides ni Miss Kim.  :)

Any other coordinators na mare recommend nyo? Thanks sissies!

ghelyn30

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #123 on: June 12, 2015, 02:30:32 pm »
Hi sis ghelyn, pasend naman sis ng rates ni Miss Kim, and yung mga  freebies na  binigay niya sayo. Thanks sissy!
bwatinella@gmail.com

TIA
Emiail sent sis bwatinella!

Happy Preps satin! ♥

kateguerzon08

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #124 on: June 12, 2015, 02:50:20 pm »
Any other coordinators na mare recommend nyo? Thanks sissies!

try mine sis, 7ten5 events, they have fb page, mabilis magreply si lowell..but i suggest you meet every coord na target mo para you'll see if magiging ok kayo  ;D

bwatinella

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #125 on: June 12, 2015, 03:37:48 pm »
Thank you for sending me the rates sis ghelyn30. Thanks din sis kateguerzon08, sige I will check din 7ten5 events.

Thanks again sissies. Take care always and happy preps!

Jailalee

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #126 on: June 12, 2015, 05:12:25 pm »
Recommending our coordinator, A Magical Event by Marj Dizon. :) We got her for turnover planning at 20k lang so her OTD should be lower pa. From the moment they arrived in our hotel, they took over everything na. Not once did any supplier or guest come to us asking for help or confused on what to do so I know they were on top of things.

There was an issue nga with our church kasi biglang naging strict with ladies in tube tops, pinapasuot nila ng shawls which were way off our color motifs. Marj's team was able to convince the church people not to push through na. Nalaman ko nalang after the reception na.

Plus, we had a bit of a problem with our OTD payments kasi a part wasn't credited to our account on time so nagkulang. They were very accommodating and sila na nagprioritize ng payments to the suppliers. They even offered to have theirs deposited nalang the following banking day if it came to that.

Kudos to them talaga. ;D

barbeecue

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #127 on: June 12, 2015, 06:32:26 pm »
bwatinella look up sheena anonuevo of sma weddings and beyond. :) She's my otd and alagang-alaga ako sa kanya. Im doing my preps palang so no review yet on the wedding day itself. But so far, feeling ko parang hindi lang pang otd yung service na binibigay niya. she replies within minutes and sometimes calls pa just to explain to me her answer sa questions ko. Super helpful and detailed din ng planning worksheet niya. it covers everything you need to do for wedding planning.

bwatinella

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #128 on: June 13, 2015, 12:34:56 am »
Thank you so much sissies for all your recommendations. Will review all of them. I'm happy your wedding turned into a magical event with Marj sis Jailalee. Galing ng convincing powers niya. Ganun din sa paghawak ng payments.

Thanks sis barbeecue, can you email me or pm me their rates, sis. TIA.

bwatinella@gmail.com

ghelyn30

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #129 on: June 17, 2015, 04:16:59 pm »
^noted sis! Email sent for both! =)

Happy preps sis! ♥

mrsBuens

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #130 on: June 17, 2015, 05:25:39 pm »
sis bwatinella, maybe you can try our coordinator. GEMBSO by Majella Magpantay.
Very reliable team. She also hosted our reception. Highly recommended.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 07:18:18 pm by mrsBuens »

mhaymhay0519

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #131 on: June 18, 2015, 08:50:36 am »
^ thank you sis ghelyn30 and sis p0gi02 for rates of coord. Sa dami ng mga good reviews and competent rates, di ako alam sino kukunin ko. Pero na be-bet ko si Ms. Kim ng AB Events. Nag message ako sa kanya sa fb last night. Pag gising ko may reply na sya late night.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 11:12:33 am by mhaymhay0519 »

marchbridetobe

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #132 on: June 18, 2015, 09:46:02 am »
^Hi sis mhaymhay0519, I'm an Absolutely Knot Events b2b too! :) i suggest you schedule a meeting with Ms. Kim para mas maconvince ka :)

mhaymhay0519

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #133 on: June 18, 2015, 11:22:58 am »
^ Hello sis marchbridetobe:) I saw your posts as well. Kaya nga nacoconvince ako kay Ms. Kim. Nirecommend siya ni sis ghelyn30 then nakipag meet ka and binook mo siya agad. So I'm thinking there is something talaga kay Ms. Kim na nagpaconvince sayo.

We exchange PM's ni sis ghelyn30 and nabanggit ka nga niya :)

AS much as I want to meet and book MS. Kim, H2b and I are discussing kung dito sa Manila or as hometown niya and wedding. If dito kami sa Manila, I definitely want Ms. Kim based on your recommendation and ni sis ghelyn30 :)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 09:02:29 am by mhaymhay0519 »

brendaumnas

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #134 on: June 18, 2015, 09:01:43 pm »
Hi mga sis!

I just booked Ms. Kim of Absolutely Knots. Nalaman ko lang sya dahil sa forum na to, thanks sa inyo! Wala kasi akong time to meet suppliers since I work overseas, kaya kung sino nalang ang mabilis magreply and madali kausap.

So far, sa lahat ng ni-chat or email ko, si Kimmy pinakamabilis! I also availed her early bird promo. Less 1k if you book within the week of inquiry.

Happy preps sa inyo!

Brenda

mhaymhay0519

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #135 on: June 19, 2015, 01:19:16 pm »
^ Hi sis breandaumnas :) Na book mo na si Ms. Kim? When wedding mo? Ako nga I plan to book her na kung finalize na dito sa Manila ang wedding namin. Kaso mukang mas gusto ni h2b na sa hometown niya.

xsugar

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #136 on: June 19, 2015, 01:27:51 pm »
good for you sis brendaumnas! another AK bride!

ghelyn30

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #137 on: June 19, 2015, 05:18:57 pm »
Hi mga sis!

I just booked Ms. Kim of Absolutely Knots. Nalaman ko lang sya dahil sa forum na to, thanks sa inyo! Wala kasi akong time to meet suppliers since I work overseas, kaya kung sino nalang ang mabilis magreply and madali kausap.

So far, sa lahat ng ni-chat or email ko, si Kimmy pinakamabilis! I also availed her early bird promo. Less 1k if you book within the week of inquiry.

Happy preps sa inyo!

Brenda

Yay sis!!! Another AK Bride! Dumadami na tayo. Yesssss!! kelan wedding mo sis? Me also, i booked Ms. Kim na and overseas din ako. =)

Crammer Planner

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #138 on: June 19, 2015, 06:21:55 pm »
Hi sisses!

I'm back. :) So... I can't decide between Events Management Services and Imbitado Events. Help!
Cheaper suggestions are also welcome. Wedding is in Tagaytay this October. Maximum of 80 guests. Laidback vibe. We don't really need help in planning and RSVP. We just need someone to be in-charge on our wedding day.

TIA!

ghelyn30

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 4)
« Reply #139 on: June 19, 2015, 09:59:37 pm »
^Hi sis! Check Absolutely knot events on FB they have early bird promo ongoing now. If you want her rates, I can send it to you by mail.

Happy preps sis! =)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close