We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi mga sis! Pa-join. I booked Kiss The Girls yesterday after meeting Arbee. I like her a lot. Ni-refer din sya sakin nung photographer ko since naka work na daw nya sila a number of times and there was a lot of positive feedbacks. My wedding date is on October. Cramming galore na din ako sa pag book ng suppliers. I just started planning 2 weeks ago. haha. good luck sa atin
sis ghelyn30, i talked to kimmy last night and she's so accommodating. i asked her so many questions and sinagot naman ng maayos. im having the "this is it" feeling with her:) nagpa-pencil book muna ako para lang masiguro ko sarili ko..pencil booking pa lang and she gave me na a big discount!san pa hehe!
^I didn't book Events Embassy, but I shortlisted them for my OTD. During our meeting with Cathy, she was very professional and knowledgable about events management. In the end, we didn't go with EE siguro kasi we were looking for someone we had a bit more rapport with. Para lang kasing kulang siya sa warmth nung meeting. It's completely subjective, so I think it's still good for you to meet with them first. Like I said, she seemed very professional and capable, but we were just looking for something more than that
Hi sis LingMVL, we're going to meet her on friday. Booked na kasi ang most recommended dito sa forum which is imbitado and SMA pero hopefully maging ok ang meeting namin ni fiance with cathy. Ikaw sis sinu otd mo? Thanks so much for the advise.
^Hi sis xsugar! I told you. Ako initially in doubt talaga, kasi akala ko they're just new in the business, and parang sobrang bare ng FB page. GT find ko rin sya here, sa supplier's rating thread ng isang sis dun kakatapos lang wedding nya last month. she scored 10/10 and sabi nya PM lang sya for more detailed review. I sent her PM kaso baka busy pa sa honeymoon. hehe! That's why I bumped into her previous bride as well sa FB reviews and it's so random na nag ask ako ng review. She even told me na, "sa dami ng nag message sakin right after my wedding, kahit di kita kilala ikaw ang una kong ni-replyan coz I owe Ms. Kim a lot. Kahit man lang sa pagbigay ng detailed review, I could pay her sa sobrang successful and stress-free wedding ko"Then ayun na, I got the "this is it pansit feeling"! HAHA! Plus factor pa yung sobrang WIN-WIN package na inoffer nya samin, so gora na talaga kami sakanya. I even had some favors kahit wala pa kaming DP, and she agreed on it, nasa contract pa namin. hehe!Yap, same here sis. And by the way, nakakakilig ang daming freebies!!! Yay! After we settled the DP, Ms. Kim promptly sent me the worksheets and everything na makakatulong sakin in scouting kahit OTD lang ang service nya sakin. And she kept on reminding me na "don't hesitate to ask if you want suggestions baka may mai-recommend ako sayo"As per her updated listings, 3 na kaming overseas bride nya. =)Happy preps sis! ♥
I chose to go with 7ten5 in the end We found Sir Lowell really down-to-earth and easy to talk to. But among those I shortlisted, my favourites were Events & Elements (Ms. Bon was reeeeeeally nice and very professional) and Passionevents (their bride's assistant is the best).
Hi! po! newbie lang po ako dto sa FN. sino po naka-experience na sa OTD coor service nila Ms. Kris Ann Gonzales. Nirerecommend kc [textspeak!] sken ni Mr. Willie e. Bet ko po sana si Ms. Anna Sotto [textspeak!] mas mahal sya at bet ko po yung mga freebies ni Ms. Kris. Pero syempre quality first.Help po? thank you!
i inquired din with absolutely knot sis and enticing yung mga packages nila. waaaa! lalo naman tuloy akong nahirapan! huhuhu.