We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi annerea, I got married last March and my coordinator was Abby Basa of Kiss the Girl Events. I think they did a good job, very organized My wedding day went by smoothly and everything was on schedule, I was even surprised at how much time we had in between the church and reception. My husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding because we just let KTG take over on the day
Hey, sis. I already booked my OTD 7ten5 but here are the results of my research based on reviews here on GT and my own interviews. Baka lang maka-tulong.OTD's I did not get to meet:Alpha Events (15k)[/b] - there have been some negative reviews but I have had no personal experience with them to speak of[/list][/list]
naku sis annodam, you must have been so stressed during your wedding. No bride should've experienced that. Tsk tsk. Grabe naman yung nangyari dyan.
hi KTG bride-to-be, can anyone pm me pls. for their rates? Im torn between 7ten5 and them kasi:) thanks!
sis bonzaigirl, deadma na lang ako nung wedding day, ayaw kong magpakaBridezilla and ruin my mood.. hehe.. I'm just lucky coz the rest of my suppliers were very helpful dun sa mga palpak ng coord, kaya kahit pano hindi napansin ng mga guests and maganda naman ang feedback nila overall, except lang dun sa photobooth dahil yung iba hindi na nakahabol including my fam.