Author Topic: do you feel happy?  (Read 1801 times)

donzski_doinks

  • Guest
do you feel happy?
« on: April 30, 2015, 07:58:33 pm »
fellow GTs, i have a question. pag nababalitaan ba ninyo na na nag-break ang ex nyo at ang present GF nya, natutuwa ba kayo?

ako dati, in denial ako na natutuwa ako. lagi ko pa sinasabi na gusto ko maging happy din sya kasi ako happily married  na. pero just recently, nabalitaan ko na nagkahiwalay na sila nung current gf nya (na fiance na nya) natuwa talaga ako. parang sa isip ko, buti nga sa kanya. haha.. sama ko noh? sobra kasi ginawa nya sa akin kaya siguro pag failure ang kinahantungan ng lovelife nya, naiisip ko na karma nya yon because of what he did to me.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 08:02:08 pm by donzski_doinks »

17glut

  • Guest
Re: do you feel happy?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 08:19:23 pm »
happily contented...

* sabay on-cue bigla na background music ng senti*

 :'(

khaleesiCersei

  • Guest
Re: do you feel happy?
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2015, 01:01:58 am »
Not really

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: do you feel happy?
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 06:03:39 am »
No.  I dumped them, so I am really detached.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: do you feel happy?
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2015, 09:17:36 am »

Somehow I did kasi last breakup nya was with his mistress nung married pa kami. Pero parang deadma lang or indifferent if ever with his current gf.

huggykaye

  • Guest
Re: do you feel happy?
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2015, 10:14:50 am »
hindi.. hindi ko naman ikinatutuwa ang sad fate ng ibang tao, lalo na nung taong minahal ko...

magno4

  • Guest
Re: do you feel happy?
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2015, 01:53:09 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D


that's part of our life. we are just human created to fall and rise on our entire life. if that one happen, may be it's not her or his time yet to have a better relationships yet. for me, i felt happy when he or she finds one, but when it comes to their apart, well it's their life not mine. just my vision and opinion.  ;)

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: do you feel happy?
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2015, 05:52:22 pm »
Hmmm. I don't care eh.

Baby Madeline

  • Guest
Re: do you feel happy?
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2015, 10:09:53 am »
I married my first BF so I wouldn't know how to deal with an ex (in our 6 years as BF-GF, never din kami nag-break) but knowing my personality, I'd probably be apathetic.

imprincessfiona

  • Guest
Re: do you feel happy?
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2015, 03:19:24 pm »
^No mas gusto ko pa din na maging happy sya kahit we did not end up together (too complicated!). Mas happy ako that I left him kasi yun yung tama at dapat gawin. I hope his happy with her now.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close