watch now

Author Topic: I suspect that my hubby has a fling  (Read 4446 times)

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: I suspect that my hubby has a fling
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2015, 06:57:19 am »
TS, I salute you for being able to keep it to yourself for days. Para sakin it is a sign of strength and whatever happens, kaya mo iyan harapin.

Happened to me rin before and if I were to turn back the clock, I wouldn't have confronted him immediately. Sakin kasi the minute I knew, confront agad. With all emotions etc and didn't even have time to evaluate the situation.

Para sakin, if you're not ready to face the consequences, you may want to wait muna while you compose yourself and think about your plans for each possible outcome (na desidido ka at buo ang loob mo to pursue).
Possible outcomes:

1. I-deny nya (MOST LIKELY)
2. Aminin nya but he wants to stay in the marriage
3. Aminin nya. Mag sorry but not sincere pala. Life goes on but itatago nya lalo ang affair from you. (LIKELY)
4. Aminin nya and wants out of the marriage. (Not likely sa start ng confrontation but eventually may happen once he knows you know na naman pala and as their relationship grows)
5. The Miracle. Mag sorry nang totoo, stop the affair and be faithful to you forever. (LEAST LIKELY)

Sa unang tingin, parang pinaka scariest is #4. Sa experience ko, #1 and eventually nag pingpong sa #2 and #3. And I tell you it was the worst thing for me to be stuck in a marriage with no peace of mind for several years.

Ang tanong ko lang sis, if you confront him, are you ready to accept any one of the consequences above? Lalo na if he wants out (#4), ano gagawin mo, just beg for his mercy? Or if he wants to stay in the marriage but continue the affair (#2), ano ang gagawin mo.

The first one - deny - will be the most likely reaction. Then it is either he will avoid you lalo or just be more careful on his moves. But ang issue is, this reaction cannot help salvage your marriage.

So so far, for 3 consequences - #1 deny, or #2 aminin but stay parin sa marriage at #4 he wants out - all these 3 may not be a good idea to confront him. Wala kang mapapala at nalagyan mo pa lalo ng lamat ang relationship nyo.

So for #3 mag sorry and tells you wala yun but continues the affair behind your back, ganun din. Not worth confronting kasi ang kakalabasan mo nyan ay para kayong nagpapatintero lagi. You won't trust him, neither would he. He will continue to lie to you na wala syang babae, but you will spend your time and energy investigating because you always want to find out what they are doing, what he/she is up to, where they went, etc. and each time may malaman ka, you will cry, breakdown, get angrier, etc. This will not lead you anywhere but simply the prolonged agony (on your part lang) and eventually the destruction of the marriage.

Now na he is unaware pa that you know, IMHO, it is best NOT to confront unless you're ready to face separation. Use this advantage to know what's happening and perhaps try to fix your marriage - if repairable ikanga. Baka naman fling lang talaga at next month wala na sya. Because it is only by NOT confronting him, you can compose yourself and think of your next plan.
For example, if you ask money from him, lalo sya mag-guilty, mas marami ka maitabi muna in preparation of your separation. Things like this.  Mas may option karin gumalaw for him not to be suspicious - you can investigate further how deep their relationship is and formulate your plan from there. Or puede ka lalong maging mabait or malambing sa kanya (Kung kaya mo) para makonsyensya sya and wait it out kung uubra. More time din to pursue a career, ask for his support if you want to study again, hire helpers for the kids and house para you can do more sa business/career mo - lalo syang madali pumayag if guilty and not yet confronted.

But again, opinion ko lang, don't confront if you're not ready or haven't done your homework. Sorry for the long post (may pinaghuhugutan :D )
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 07:10:56 am by Girltalker2 »

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: I suspect that my hubby has a fling
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2015, 07:01:25 am »
Should i let it pass without him ever knowing that i knew? I am so at a dilemma and i dont know who to talk to. I want to tell my mother but that will forever taint my hubby's image to my family.

I think it helps to tell someone like your SIL para at least may nahihingan ka ng problema.

I agree huwag muna mom mo kasi baka naman repairable pa ang marriage nyo. but once you have no choice na and decided it is better for you to leave the marriage, tsaka mo nalang sabihan mom mo, if ever that time will come.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: I suspect that my hubby has a fling
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2015, 07:13:42 am »
Confirmed ko na. Dami ko bang nabasa na message exchanges nila.

Are they deeply into the relationship? Sleeping together na or landian blues lang?

Because if it serious, you might want to wait longer to confront. If not serious, baka puede mag confront both of you try to work on your marriage para mapatibay iyan.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: I suspect that my hubby has a fling
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2015, 07:30:47 am »
^ bakit ka mahihiya sa family mo? sa friends mo? ikaw ba ang gumawa ng kalokohan?
husband mo ang gumawa nun, sya dapat ang mahiya

True. However, this is a normal reaction from a victim of infidelity. I experienced the same. Pero eventually, naisip ko din nga na wala akong ginagawang masama, bakit ako mahihiya.

Bottom line it was my pride that I was protecting. It was the hope that my marriage can still be salvaged and you don't want other people to know that you have an unhappy marriage/family life. Ayaw mo kaawaan ka or pagtawanan ng iba (lalo na siguro kung may kaaway ka). You see yourself and husband as one, kaya para sayo, nakakahiya parin.

Sa case pa ni TS, lahat daw ng friends nya faithful ang husbands. While I don't think this is the case, TS may have that image of a happy marriage or family among her circle of friends.

Ya, TS, akala mo lang iyan, but I bet you, you don't know din ang pinagdadaanan ng friends mo or at least they don't know yet. I strongly doubt ALL the hubbies of your friends are faithful. My bet is only 50% of them are or will be, at most. But it doesn't matter. Just focus on your issue and what you need to do.


hindi mo puwede isaloob mo lang yan coz one day sasabog ka nalang.


Oo, totoo din ito. At some point, you have to decide kasi it would be so much to bear.

let him face the consequences na "mapahiya" dahil sa kalokohan niya should that day come na malaman ng iba.

You can do this din siguro pero much much later. If ever siguro you definitely want out of your marriage.

You see, once you do your dirty laundry in public, there's no turning back. Pag napahiya si hubby, sometimes it will just push them further to leave his marriage and panindigan ang kabit.


you should also have your own savings na hindi naka-joint sa kanya at hindi niya alam.


TS, Baka gusto mo muna gawin Ito before confronting him.

Important to have your own savings. It also helps buy time.

RAC

  • Guest
Re: I suspect that my hubby has a fling
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2015, 08:54:16 am »
Aquacharly grabe maraming salamat. Kayong lahat na nagcomment kahit di ko kayo kilala maraming salamat. Babalitaan ko kayo pagkatapos ng usap namin. Sana maging maayos ang lahat.

gemvillegas

  • Guest
Re: I suspect that my hubby has a fling
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2015, 09:28:32 am »
hi sis.I know you are a strong person,having read all your post,super ganda ng message ni aquacharly sayo sis pls.take time to consider all her advice.kausapin mo ng maayos ang husband mo,be strong not to cry if u can.I know this is a tough time but pray hard for God's guidance and Im sure you will be enlighten..I hope everything gets well in time with your family.I will pray for you and your little buddies.Goodluck sis!

RAC

  • Guest
Re: I suspect that my hubby has a fling
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2015, 10:15:06 am »
Girltalker2 thank you! Kung hindi ako magiging matapang na kausapin si hubby, nakakahiya ako sa mga anak ko. Yan ang iniisip ko ngayon.

oct162010

  • Guest
Re: I suspect that my hubby has a fling
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2015, 11:18:46 am »
RAC, your such a strong woman. And I hope na whatever happens you remain strong for your kids. God Bless!

RAC

  • Guest
Re: I suspect that my hubby has a fling
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2015, 03:27:55 pm »
Gemvillegas, oct162010 maraming salamat.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close