We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ kasi yun ang angulo na maganda sya hehe. I never liked her, parang trying hard magpa sexy. Tho maganda ang boses nya
The tan lines could be explained dahil sa IG posts nya nun summer, naka-bikini ang bata. Dunno how she'd handle this but I really think it's her kahit ano pang gawin pralala ng ABS. Damn those editing skills if hindi sya. I read somewhere na she shared in her Kris TV stint na nananakaw raw cp nya.
IMO, some people are reading too much into the IG posts. Kasi I read the comments sa IG and that link, fan art lang naman daw. The captions were quoted or inspired by podcasts, books, or song lyrics.