We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^ sis how much convertible tulle dress sa ivory and white? and how much yung discount?
Hi sissies! I'm new here in female network. I was able to browse your conversation. ang gaganda ng mga inputs niyo. di pa ko tapos magbasa.. just dropping by to say hello! hahaha! I just got engaged last May.Oct 2016 bride here.. parang wala akong nabasa na kasama ko sa Oct 2016. hahaha! We're eyeing immaculate heart of mary antipolo. super nice niya! ideal chruch weddingko na siguro yun.. anyhow, we're going to dropby the bridal fair at SM Taytay Rizal tom.Not sure if ok ang organizer, pero most likely mga pupunta dun mga antipolo suppliers.Then derecho ocular na sa antipolo area.. wahh! nakaka stress pala to mga sis.. hahha! goodluck sa malapit na ang wedding! Katsi