We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi!:) december 2016 bride here. I've booked don bosco, dusit, and imbitado events:)) ang hirap magdecide when it comes to p/v. Any recommendations?Band/quarter were choosing between madz and dzhei, sound salad and infinite soul acoustic. I thought super excited ako sa preps, pero dami na nagbubook:))
thanks sis rightback. when is your wedding pala?ms. nicolai already gave me suggestions nga for videographers, two of them nga lang no longer available na on our date. ok ba rates na ghe?
sis annerea, our wedding is on Jan 2016. Depends pa rin of course on your requirements but all I wanted was an SDE na HD hehe and I liked Ghe's style din of course. I compared his price to the others recommended and siya yung pinaka ok in terms of rates. They give discounts or freebies if you book them sa bridal fair also. Best to check if they'll be in any of the upcoming bridal fairs.
hi sis right back! when in january is your wedding? same month pala tayo