Author Topic: Caterers Part 9  (Read 46682 times)

f878

• Senior GirlTalker
  • jill of all trades
    • http://countdownto070415.blogspot.com/
Caterers Part 9
« on: April 23, 2015, 08:22:02 am »

marchbridetobe

• GirlTalker
Re: Caterers Part 9
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 08:55:14 am »
Hello sissies, shekinah or center table catering? Fernwood bride here.. :)

juwie

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 09:13:36 am »
Hi LingMVL, mostly kiddie parties kasi si Creamery Catering pero seeing na nagpartner sila with Oasis, I guess they're venturing on weddings na rin. I tried na their food and it's good naman 😊
Officially Mrs. T!

LingMVL

• GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 09:20:40 am »
Thanks sis f878 and juwie! Originally, Josiah's, Hizon's and Tamayo's lang talaga yung kinonsider ko. Pero site :) I'll set an appointment with the Creamery.

astarte

• IT Girl
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2015, 12:57:59 pm »
Thanks sis f878 and juwie! Originally, Josiah's, Hizon's and Tamayo's lang talaga yung kinonsider ko. Pero site :) I'll set an appointment with the Creamery.

Sis, yung red swan catering nasa list ng accredited caterers ng oasis tama ba? Check mo din yun, masarap din food nila. Nag evolve na kasi name nila over the years from the swan bakeshop to swan catering to red swan pero okay pa din food nila (for me and sa family ko) and I think may mga mahahanap ka naman na event photos and reviews :) madalas kami umorder sa kanila especially during family events nung younger years namin hehe. Tagal na din ng swan, I think 40 or 50 years na yan or even more pa, lapit lang kasi ng commissary nila sa manila residence namin and nag venture na din sila sa restaurant afaik. Try mo din mag FT sis to personally try their food.

LingMVL

• GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2015, 01:22:02 pm »
Yes sis astarte, they still are. Add ko na rin siya sa FT list - basically all the caterers na, ahahaha. Why not, di ba? I'm happy to hear these reviews about lesser known caterers. :)

astarte

• IT Girl
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2015, 01:50:14 pm »
Yes sis astarte, they still are. Add ko na rin siya sa FT list - basically all the caterers na, ahahaha. Why not, di ba? I'm happy to hear these reviews about lesser known caterers. :)

Tama sis if you have time naman mag ft ka na sa kanilang lahat para ma weigh mo options mo :) food quality, serving size, styling para mahanap mo pinaka sulit. hehe. Kaya go ka na umpisahan na ang pagpapa shedule! :D

LingMVL

• GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2015, 03:47:25 pm »
So, I've just been to Hizon's GFT…and seriously, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be!

Actually, the problem lies mostly in the texture of their meats. The pork belly and the roast beef were dry. The bbq ribs were a bit tough. And the chicken was overcooked. It sounds really bad, except that they all really tasted good. Mega-chomping nga lang for the most part ;D

There were only a couple of items I didn't like. (They really should not be doing anything creamy with the meat and the fish. That was a fail.)

Most importantly, and surprisingly, their deserts were better than Josiah's. They weren't perfect. But, the fact that we finished everything on our plate says something.

Their soups and salads were commendable.

Now, if I can only talk to the chef about the quality of his meats...

B2B2016

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2015, 04:51:41 pm »
hi mga sis, anyone here knows evelyn's catering? feedback nman pls :)

peanutbuttercups

• GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2015, 05:26:41 pm »
Hello sissies, shekinah or center table catering? Fernwood bride here.. :)

Was able to be the guest in Fernwood wedding and Shekinah was their caterer, and I must say, masarap and madaming foods. Their shrimps are fresh, a must try!

tinapay

• baklang
  • Super GirlTalker
  • registered seller #129
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2015, 03:07:51 pm »
Here are the list of caterers that I have inquired:

Hizons - done food tasting
Avengoza - waiting for package
K by Cunanan - no reply yet
Passion Cooks - waiting for package
Center Table - no reply yet

My venue is in Antipolo.  Avengoza lang alam kong caterer near Antipolo though konti lang nababasa kong reviews.  Any suggestions?
To make a mistake is human. To make it obvious is katangahan.

Cafe @ Tinapay

juwie

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2015, 03:23:16 pm »
^ Josiah's is in Marikina. Malapit lang sa Antipolo ☺
Officially Mrs. T!

tinapay

• baklang
  • Super GirlTalker
  • registered seller #129
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2015, 04:05:06 pm »
^thanks for that sis. Will contact them.
To make a mistake is human. To make it obvious is katangahan.

Cafe @ Tinapay

astarte

• IT Girl
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2015, 05:36:19 pm »
^ tama sis malapit lapit lang din naman ang marikina sa antipolo. Check mo din Ignacio's, Patio de Tata Roque. Around 400 to 500 and up rates nila. Check na lang din online for reviews and fb sa styling nila. Not as fab as KbyC or PC pero nagustuhan ni hubby food dyan naka attend na siya ng FT. We just opted lang for a different caterer kasi mas gusto namin styling pero sa food masarap din daw yang dalawang yan try mo din.

LingMVL

• GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2015, 06:51:25 pm »
I can personally vouch for Ignacio's food! He catered for my sister's beach wedding 2 years ago, sobrang sarap na wala kamin natirang food (nag-take home ang mga guests!) plus he's really nice. When my sister was not satisfied with the food he prepared for food tasting, he invited her to another one and he really made up for it :)

belle_v2g

• not your ordinary
  • Super GirlTalker
  • blessed | favored | loved
    • Our Wedding
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2015, 05:58:57 pm »
Here are the list of caterers that I have inquired:

Hizons - done food tasting
Avengoza - waiting for package
K by Cunanan - no reply yet
Passion Cooks - waiting for package
Center Table - no reply yet

My venue is in Antipolo.  Avengoza lang alam kong caterer near Antipolo though konti lang nababasa kong reviews.  Any suggestions?

if you know the IG/FB accounts of the AEs ng K by C, you can comment on their photos and tell them you sent an inquiry. very responsive sila sa mga social media accounts nila. :)
A GIRL cherishes handbags, diamonds and her shoe collection as her prized possessions.
A WOMAN cherishes her health, her sense of self, and her talents as her greatest assets.
- N. Mah

marchbridetobe

• GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2015, 09:25:09 am »
Was able to be the guest in Fernwood wedding and Shekinah was their caterer, and I must say, masarap and madaming foods. Their shrimps are fresh, a must try!

Thanks sis! :) booked them na sa bridal fair last weekend :)

anirtak127

• GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2015, 02:23:25 pm »
Hi. Has anybody here tried Lamano's, Quido's or Osio's? Im considering these three kasi within our wedding venue lang sila. Para kahit sa out of town rates man lang eh makatipid kami. Hehe.

ece

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2015, 03:23:18 pm »
Hi. Has anybody here tried Lamano's, Quido's or Osio's? Im considering these three kasi within our wedding venue lang sila. Para kahit sa out of town rates man lang eh makatipid kami. Hehe.

hello sis! kamuntik ko na ibook si Osio's actually. naunahan lang ako ng friend ko, na same date namin ng wedding. okay naman daw ang food sabi ng parents ko na nag food tasting sa kanila. at mabait at mabilis magreply sa queries si ms maiko. plus okay na okay sa styling.  ;)

anirtak127

• GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2015, 03:48:41 pm »
Thank you, ece! Sana accredited sila ng venue namin para wala nang additional fee.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close