watch now

Author Topic: Avengers 2: Age of Ultron  (Read 1181 times)

gwendy730

  • Guest
Avengers 2: Age of Ultron
« on: April 22, 2015, 07:01:26 pm »
Watched in IMAX 3D, will probably watch again tomorrow in regular 2D.

First off, movie was great. Action was awesome, effects were awesome, tons of surprises, tons of laughter peppered here and there.

IMAX 3D experience? Sound was terrific, with the chairs vibrating and all. 3D? I'm sorry, wasn't really impressed. After Avatar, I don't think anything else can top that perfect 3D experience (except maybe Avatar 2). I find that there were some parts especially the action sequences that the 3D imaging was struggling to keep up, and there were parts that didn't look 3D at all. There were some scenes with debris that were pretty cool though.

Other than that, highly enjoyable movie and I am sooo gonna watch it again.

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Avengers 2: Age of Ultron
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 02:56:55 am »
For me, the 3D experience was worth it naman. I wasn't able to catch Avatar kase in 3D so for me, keribels na yung Avengers 2  ;D

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: Avengers 2: Age of Ultron
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 03:10:57 am »
watched it regular but will definitely watch it again in 3D, super fun!!!

PrincessC

  • Guest
Re: Avengers 2: Age of Ultron
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 02:15:47 pm »
i enjoyed it :)

macaroonz

  • Guest
Re: Avengers 2: Age of Ultron
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2015, 12:08:20 pm »
seen it trice. :) maganda kasi talaga. :)

mrsonthego

  • Guest
Re: Avengers 2: Age of Ultron
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2015, 12:23:31 pm »
hay ang gwapo ni capt america  ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close