Author Topic: RSVP  (Read 1918 times)

VShe

  • Guest
RSVP
« on: April 20, 2015, 08:11:08 pm »
Suggested wordings for RSVP?

Alam naman nating lahat kahit nakalagay sa invitation na RSVP before blah blah.. Hindi sila lahat nagbibigay ng reply. So if we text or email them, what is the most proper wordings for this?

skela96c

  • Guest
Re: RSVP
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 12:03:35 pm »
for our wedsite, we phrased it like this

"We have limited number of guests and extended our invitation only to close family and friends. We would be thrilled to know that we are as special to you as you are to us"

pero sa sms, "magreply agad!  otherwise i'll give your slot to others!"

so far, about 80% rsvp'd via wedsite. what we did was we also posted on the site who already replied. para alam na nila na sila na lang ang wala.

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: RSVP
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 12:05:19 pm »
^sis, pa-copy. Yan ilalagay ko sa website namin. Hahaha...

VShe

  • Guest
Re: RSVP
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 01:44:46 pm »
For some of our friends madali irequire na magbigay agad ng confirmation at headcount. Kaso sa mga boss, kakahiya hahaha

skela96c

  • Guest
Re: RSVP
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2015, 02:47:20 pm »
Ah but even to our invited bosses, we phrased it like that (yung sa website). 
Don't be shy in subtly pressuring them to reply.  It's a privelege that they even get invited to our personal event.  Lol.
For me, a week after i gave our invits, I also sent our President an sms, kindly reminding him that we still have not received his reply and that I would greatly appreciate it if I can already include him/them in our final guestlist.


Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: RSVP
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2016, 12:01:05 pm »
Would anyone know what the average non-attendance/regret rate is of the total invitees of a wedding? I am assuming around 30% regrets/decline/not attending response.

I hope someone can share their thoughts and experience on this. Thanks!

reese17

  • Guest
Re: RSVP
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2016, 02:35:10 pm »
^ Chili we had about a 20-25% fallout rate on the day itself, but this is based on the number of people who attended the reception. Some of our guests came for the ceremony but couldn't stay for the evening. :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: RSVP
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2016, 06:09:06 am »
Thanks so much Reese for sharing. Your info is very helpful. =) I am doomed if my fallout rate is only 20 percent =) I am aiming for 30%. We are having such difficulty cutting back on our guest count, which is why I think we will have to go over budget on this. =(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close