We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
interesting, ngayon lang ako nakarinig ng nangitim sa gluta. In my opinion, I don't think nangitim ka sis. Maybe you are pinkish. Same thing happened to me when I used tationil noon. Its effect on me is pinkish (mamulamula) all over hindi lang sa face. Sure this is exactly what you want to achieve, the healthy pinkish white. Pero if you are not maputi to begin with, then you might think na umitim ka when truth is.. mamula-mula ka lang. I was NC 25-30 then. 2-3 boxes won't make you whiter kapag pinkish white ang effect sayo ng TAD. So i suggest try a different brand that most girls see pale white effect, say SALUTA or Germed ( Germed the best! kaso wala padin available. huhu)
I had beautiful glowing reddish brown skin pero naging mas brown pa sya. Lagi nila tinatanong sakin kung ano ginawa ko sa balat ko at naging negra ako. Kung nag beach ba ako. Sure the glowing part is lovely, feeling ko ang kinis ko, my friends gave me the same feedback pero laging may pahabol, makinis na neg neg. LOL (excuse me for the term, not being racist)