Author Topic: how to feel equal to girls, if they alived much more? :(  (Read 2741 times)

benjamiin

• Probationary
how to feel equal to girls, if they alived much more? :(
« on: April 18, 2015, 05:55:08 am »
Hi. I'm 28 years old and i never had sex (except 2 times at prostitute). Its not because of my bad look, but because of my low selfconfidence since high school. Years were flying by and here we are - 28. You will probably say go out and find somebody, but the problem are those thoughts (facts) that are taking all my will to live away. I can't deal with the facts that i lost 12 years of my live and havent experienced nothing. Not going out into the club with friends in young years and party, no kissing, no sex, no one night stands, relationship. All things that for most people are normal. Because of that i dont feel competitive to girls that i like and i feel they all are much better then me, on higher level and i'm not good enough for them and all of the people, because i havent alived so much then others, was almost all the time at home and work. Also this inequality is showing in communication. You simply have nothing to talk about. I also have no friends, so cant go out. And since i don't have nothing to talk about, i cant meet new people (nothing to talk about even on internet).

Its terrible if i go into the shopping center and see in 2 hours hundreds of women with which i would like to have sex and i know i don't have such interesting past as them. Those thoughts are eating me up every single day, all day. I was also at therapist, but didnt help. Also i take antidepressants which have taken at least the panic attacs and crying away, because o those thoughts about sex. But nothing cant take away the facts, that i'm not on same level as those girls who are having sex since highschool, were on so many parties and so on. For them its normal to have a penis in their hands or mouth, for me this is science fiction and somebody who is 12 years behind in my opinion can never again be same worth as person who alived all those things in normal years (18-24). Sex is the highest thing in live and if you dont have it you havent lived. Therefor i dont know what to do, because there is no way out to feel the same worth as those people anymore, that have normal sex live since their high school. To be honest, the best would be this life would be over and i could sleep forever, to not have this fact thoughts every day...

The problem is, whatever i would do, nothing can change the facts that i will be then a 22 year old boy who had the same amount sex as average boy in this age? Would an experienced men who had a lot of sex and different women want to trade his situation with me? No! This means i am worth nothing and i cant be on his level anymore.

Look at the facts...those people have sex since their youth. How many thousand times they had sex already...i only 2 times. How am i equal to them? They had so much more joy in live... the problem is, i have nothing to talk about with women...just basic stuff, but nothing about life, what happened to me good or funny in past, or philosophical stuff for the future...i am empty. I am thinking to go next week again to prostitute, but i dont see how this would help, since it changes nothing about past, how many times people had sex, how much far ahead of me they are. But i want sex again so bad, taste women body...

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
Re: how to feel equal to girls, if they alived much more? :(
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 07:18:17 am »
hope this is a real post.

find a pickup artist (PUA) to show you the moves. or at least read some of them online.

not all PUA material is good. some have been deemed down right aggressive/insulting. so just use your discernment. ...specially with women's advice. sorry. had to put this out because not all women are the same. advice varies.

dating is primarily rooted in attraction and the numbers game is strongly in play. so keep on meeting new people,  while you  work on your self too. dress well. etc..you know the drill.

in 100 girls you meet there should be a few naman who'll see through you and hopefully try you out. so to speak.

good luck.

by the way, life isnt fair ngaa naman. so don't think much about it because im sure you have many things that other people are dying to have.

as for the prior sexual experiences. you shouldnt be thinking about that if love is what you seek. you're still 28. you can still do a lot if you choose to.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 07:20:43 am by akthung »
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

Girltalker2

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 08:01:11 am »
TS, I think you should just think on what you want to be first then WORK from there.  Do something about it para you won't be depressed. It doesn't mean it happened in the past, eh ganyan din mangyayari in the future UNLESS you just sit around at home and work and do nothing but think of sex.

1. Pray. Anuman ang religion mo, I'm sure you can pray. Iba ang nagagawa ng pagdarasal. Have you heard about singles for Christ? Naku, the ratio for women:men there are high!!!

2. Do you know there are many desperate women out there, even more desperate than you wanting to find a life partner?

3. Do you know that you're luckier than other people too? Kung lagi ka nakatingin sa mga nagb brag about sex lives nila, tingnan mo naman yung iba. You're still lucky to have a job, not to have aids, to still want to have sex for that matter, no baggages (mga anak out of wedlock, unhappy marriage etc), still luckier than the 40yr old virgin (at least for now -unless you will gun for the 41yo virgin. lol! Joke lang pinapatawa lang kita kasi Ang serious sobra ng post mo).

4. Read, read, read!!!
Read the newspaper, magazines etc
It is through reading where you can gain knowledge and insights nang may mapag usapan ka with strangers, nang malaman mo din what interests you (aside from sex). That way, you can gain friends or acquaintances.

Marami narin ngayon websites na puede mo igoogle how to date women, how to attract them, how to approach them etc. May mga courses pa nga kamo where you pay online.

5. There's much much more to life than sex. Siguro dahil babae ako? But for men, possible nga.
But why not DO something productive else para your thoughts can be diverted somehow. Suggestions:
- have a hobby/interest then join clubs like the gym, singles for Christ (as mentioned), other volunteer groups helping the needy, etc
- pursue further studies or pagbutihan mo career mo. Pag mayaman ka, ladies will fall in line for you, believe me, sa Pinas pa.
- I also suggest you enroll yourself in JRP John Robert powers for your self development. It is not cheap but para sakin at your state, it is worth it.
- travel, kung wala kang kasama, then go alone. Explore and see the world.

6. Self assessment
Do you think you scare people away? Kasi sabi mo wala ka friends or hirap makipag usap sa babae? May work ka naman so I suppose hindi ka bob*.

Kulang confidence mo kamo, why not you start with your looks. Tingin mo ba super pangit mo? Kasi for women, looks are not very important (unless nakakatakot ka talaga), what's more important is your personality and a kind heart.

7. Finally, smile. Life is beautiful.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 08:30:32 am by Girltalker2 »

17glut

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2015, 09:42:22 pm »
cool story bruh...  ???

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2015, 01:51:03 am »
If one were to fill up one's thoughts with more than sex, the interesting personality/social savvy and lessened anxiety/hopelessness will follow. 

sacred cow

• Nice Asshole
  • GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
  • alpha fvcks, beta bvcks
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2015, 08:47:06 am »
agree with akthung
Not sure about the mature part but I do know that women age faster than men

Women who are interested won't confuse you

What women say they want and what they actually want are often 2 different things

simang

• Acts like a lady, thinks like a man.
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2015, 12:28:44 pm »
"Sex is the highest thing in live and if you dont have it you havent lived."

TOTALLY INCORRECT (grammar and thought-wise)
...all adventurous women do.

pumpkin13

• Prinsesang Kalabasa and a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • GirLTalker '06
    • Products of a boggled mind
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2015, 02:31:44 pm »
^true, sis.

TS, you said your life revolves around work and home, and so there's really nothing to talk about. Why don't you start from there? When you're talking to someone, share a bit of you, maybe about your work or stuff you do at home. Show interest in what the other person is saying, even if you haven't experienced those things. That would still be a conversation. Converse with people regularly, that will boost your confidence. And life isn't all about sex; it's just a speck of it. And if all you can think about is sex, then you'd really have a hard time connecting to people.
Sometimes, it takes a great good fall to know where you really stand.

Blogger by heart

ikaela

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Avatar from photographer Rosie Hardy
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2015, 01:04:14 am »
Whew, this mess of a post.

First of all, go ahead and pay for sex again. Or, geez, rub one out. You are horny right now, and you just need to get that out of your system.

Second, huwag mo na pilitin kung hindi natural sayo mag-English. Maliban sa turn off yan sa babae, wala rin naman masama sa pagtatagalog.

Third, go get some hobbies. Kahit ano -- mapa-anime, cars, guns, books, concerts, o ano man yan. The point of this is to make yourself INTERESTING. Sino naman babae ma-a-attract sa lalake na sex lang ang nasa isip?

Once you have hobbies, ones that you really like, for sure naman na may babae rin na mahilig dyan. Duon ka makakakilala ng ka-pares mo. May similar interests kayo at may mapaguusapan kayo.

You are 28, and honestly, the window to make mistakes and live wildly is closing fast for you. Better do it now, or else you'll end up a repressed adult.

fionaapple

• Super GirlTalker
  • 12-20-2014
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2015, 07:52:29 am »
...Second, huwag mo na pilitin kung hindi natural sayo mag-English. Maliban sa turn off yan sa babae, wala rin naman masama sa pagtatagalog.

Third, go get some hobbies. Kahit ano -- mapa-anime, cars, guns, books, concerts, o ano man yan. The point of this is to make yourself INTERESTING. Sino naman babae ma-a-attract sa lalake na sex lang ang nasa isip?

yung second advice mo sis, yun sana first advice ko. ang funny ng advices mo pero sakto!

Girltalker2

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2015, 08:02:10 am »
"Sex is the highest thing in live and if you dont have it you havent lived."

TOTALLY INCORRECT (grammar and thought-wise)

Natawa naman ako. While I agree grammatically incorrect sya, I would say for men, life can be meaningless DAW without sex. Be it with one partner or several. I really don't know. Pero sa mga lalaki, parang nawala ang pagkatao with no sex. Maybe some guys can confirm this?

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2015, 08:28:24 am »
I think as long as you're human, you're bound to long for it.

unless you're on the path of Priesthood or Monkhood where mental programming and determination is used to "get over" man's primal instincts. But still, scandals still happen. Man isnt far from his animalistic tendencies.

huwag niyo na pagtawanan yung grammar. humihingi na nga ng tulong. tatawanan niyo pa. you're not being helpful. experience ko sa ibang bansa, kahit barok na ang kausap. maximum tolerance pa din.

we should do same here in this forum.
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

shayne_12

• GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2015, 03:53:18 am »
I wonder if this guy is a Pinoy or not kaya ganun ang English niya...   :o

tomatostellar

• Super GirlTalker
  • something infinitely interesting
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2015, 08:36:42 am »
I wonder if this guy is a Pinoy or not kaya ganun ang English niya...   :o

my thoughts too! who calls em shopping center right? - mall na lang ganon..
medyo suspicious
http://stellarchild.blogspot.com/
"If you do not breathe through writing, if you do not cry out in writing, or sing in writing, then don't write, because our culture has no use for it."
~Anais Nin

jalan_tikus_10

• Probationary
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2015, 10:42:55 am »
TS, paki-define muna ng "alived", then I'll advise.

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2015, 01:51:24 pm »
baka may mapakilala kayo kay TS LOL

or baka meron dyang PSP willing mag train kay TS. LOL  i know there a few lurking around GT.

imyourangel

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2015, 10:54:00 pm »
If all you think about is sex, then.... you wouldn't be truly happy.

Girltalker2

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2015, 09:27:01 am »
^^ di na bumalik si TS, baka 'Alived' nanga sya at nakahanap na ng PSPs

:)

« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 12:26:39 pm by Girltalker2 »

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2015, 12:19:36 pm »
malay mo may nakilalang PSP din dito.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close